So Sup Forums I just started thinking about my ex again. Dated her a while back...

So Sup Forums I just started thinking about my ex again. Dated her a while back. So I went on my old skype to see if she ever unblocked me because I made some stupid decisions. She did and even wrote me. And now I just figured out that I still love her but she has a BF what should I do..?

She blocked me because a while ago when we got in a small fight I was high so I just basically told her to suck a big black dick or something and she blocked me and I haven't talked to her till today..

Don't start messaging your ex again, like some pathetic, desperate neckbeard. If she starts giving you hints she's interested, then try it out, but don't get back on the trail and start hunting her, because it's more than likely not going to end well for you.

Think about all the girlfriends you've had, would you take any other girl back if she started messaging you out of the blue while you're with someone new?

Well someone else told her to unblock me so she did.

Fag,u don't need that whore,u deserve better....muh feels -__-

>that I still love her but she has a BF
Nah, you're just horny. Go masturbate and think things through again. If you still think the same, then there might be more to it. Even so, since she has a bf you're far better off letting it go. Even if you succeed, would you want some disgusting slut like that by your side? I sure as hell wouldn't.

She always made me happy, and I never really had anyone back then but her and like two other people so she ment a lot and helped me with a lot..

She was kindve a problem when she was on her period though..

She isn't a slut. Wouldn't say she the prettiest girl but I like her for her personality and she is pretty too me but you know what I mean I guess.

Break them up and reclaim her. The new guy is just keeping her warm, but now you're back on the scene.

>girl is with another dude
>she cheats on that guy to be with her ex
>not a slut
Seriously mate? Are you really that desperate for pussy?

Here is the messages from the person who told her to unblock me

What? She's not cheating ?

and I'm obviously talking assuming you succeed

see

Yo bro idk what the fuck your getting at but she isn't cheating on her current BF?

Only a month? Swoop in and take back what's yours.

Does this other person control her? From what we've gathered here, you said something to piss of your missus, and she blocked you and broke up with you, like some childhood tiff.

Firstly, if this is actually what happened, you have no real reason to be feeling so down and sad. It's more likely that you're generally lonely/bored rather than missing specifically her. Secondly, She's given you no impression that she's interested in you again. Maybe if you got a message from her in the past couple of days, you could infer that she's been thinking about you. Since you have no correspondence with her and she has a new boyfriend, logically, she's probably no longer interested.

My advice to you, buddy? Find a good new TV show, buy yourself some weed (don't get drunk), call a female friend over who's single, and just enjoy some platonic company for the night. Distract yourself.

If you're not with this girl, and someone else is, and she's not messaging you, all you're going to do is piss her off or make her (and your) life more complicated.

Seriously, man, save yourself the drama and take a different route to happiness. I've pined for the same girl for years and we have an on-again, off-again relationship and it's frustrating as all fuck. You don't want to keep the same girl in your life if you're not happily with her.

This. There's a reason why they're called "ex". Stay away and move on. I got in a fight with my ex cause apparently I slapped pizza out of her hand when I was drunk..

I'm trying to get back with her atleast.. We've only talked small talk a while ago nothing big really.

Are you mentally retarded? YOU would be the one doing the cucking. SHE would cheat with her CURRENT boyfriend with YOU. That'd mean she didn't really have it in her to be a loyal girlfriend.

Nigga nah. Just move on, theres no use in sowing more pain from the same field. It just gets worse.

You're wasting your effort man. I mean I guess not wasting.. just feel like you could be spending uour time much more wisely then chasing after an ex that dumped you for you telling her to blow some penis.

This

The other person doesn't really control her. She just told my ex to unblock me and she did. Back when she first blocked me I told her to tell my ex to unblock me but she never did.

Sounds to me like nothing has changed. Answer me honestly. Has she messaged you anything at all since you broke up?

It's alittle more complicated. Like she never wanted me smoking weed in the first place and there's more too it but I forget about all of it .

So this girl doesn't even like you smoking weed? Fuck her! I can guarantee you 100% that finding a girl who smokes weed will fit your niche soooo much better.

Seriously, this is an extremely underrated relationship point. How much happier would you be if you got to smoke with your girl rather than be looked upon with distaste?

Yeah maybe like once but hell if I know what it was. I dropped her completely till just a while ago when I thought about her and how she made me happy and shit.

Would be very great to have a girl that would smoke weed with me but this girl was/is perfect in my eyes.

She did call me yesterday I think. Wasn't on to answer.

But for some reason my friend told her to unblock me.. I didn't ask for it just out of the blue.

Trust me, man, I've been there. I even felt that way about a girl I'd dated for a month and nailed a dozen times, the point is that feelings are deceptive. YOU feel that way, but the actual experience will be very different because SHE doesn't feel that way.

I know it's hard to move on, but you'll be doing yourself a massive favour by finding a new girl rather than reviewing old chapters.

Srsly tho, you've never smoked weed with your girl? That's, like, a must for me.

Now days I can't find a good girl. Lots of them are sluts and then they don't have good personality and shit. It's hard man. And yeah I've smoked around her once and she fucking hated it so I never did it again.

Maybe your friend liked you as her boyfriend more than this friend likes the new boyfriend as her boyfriend. Sometimes people do that shit. Don't rely on a mutual friend to handle these things for you.

If you're really set on this, here's what you should do: Talk to her. In person. Meet for coffee and try your best for a light-hearted atmoshpere. Don't. Expect. Anything. If you expect the best, you'll be disappointed. If you expect the worst, you'll shoot yourself in the foot. Go in with neutral expectations and do your best to logically uncover how she feels. She might not even know, herself. It may pan out that she still has feelings for you, but thought you didn't want her. But it might also pan out that she just wants to make sure you're not going to possessively stalk her when she's trying to move on. And for the love of God, don't "Try to be just friends." It will fuck you up.

Yeah I might talk to her and shit like that. Maybe have that friend see if she still likes me and then tell me or something?

>Get new boyfriends IP
>Dox his shit
>????
>Profit

I know that feel. The trick is to not expect them to be great right off the bat. Chat and flirt and develop a large social network. I used to believe I'd run into the girl of my dreams in high school. I still believe if she hadn't moved away and fucked everything up and set us on a 6 year long distance relationship that we'd have had a much happier time together, but that's irrelevant.

Find girls who are into the shit you're into and it'll be easier to do stuff together. It's good if they're interested in other things, too, because eventually you'll need time apart, but don't fall into the trap of thinking this girl is perfect and better than other girls, because nothing will make loving that girl who is ACTUALLY perfect for you harder than still pining for a different girl.

That six year thing I mentioned? I met and fucked other girls while long distance, but I could never fall in love with any of them because my heart was elsewhere. Never mind that I would probably be happily married with any one of them right now if I had pursued their heart rather than their pussy, but that's in the past and I can't change that.

Don't find yourself with regrets. Find out if she still wants you. If she doesn't, or expresses reluctance or wants to be friends or any of this shit, bail the fuck out.

You don't need drama, but you're sure as shit on the right path for it.

Uhh are you retarded..

Yeah maybe I do have to move on..