THE RIDE DOESN'T END

OP'S FACEBOOK
/profile.php?id=100008539186752

GF's facebook:

/brianna.maciel.75

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

gg op ded

did op delete his facebook? i cant go on it wtf

OP fled long ago, but not before apologizing and swearing never to make a personal army request again

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you logged in?

That was beautiful.

OP looks more feminine than his bulldog face tranny.

I told OP to post her pics and he didn't. Now look what happened.

ah the good ol days of anonymoose, before they became a bunch of sjw cucks.

ya

OP was female?

he said that he deactivated it

Got the vine

probably 404d than. OP fled.

Keep this alive

They never became SJW cucks you dumb fuck. SJW cucks simply tried to steal the name. It's not a coherent group, it's just a simple concept. Anyone who doesn't want to be identified can simply claim to be anonymous.

Wtfff? Is anyone even following? This thread is dead. Goodnight.

Sup Forums didn't become SJW cucks necessarily, it's because mootwo lifted the furban, so obviously furfags are a bunch of raging tumblritas thus Sup Forums was diseased

POST PICS ETC. QUICK LADDIE

Who has the caps of the origin thread?

Post that shit.

Also, more timestamp tittays from that chubster.

What happened?

Recap please

OP is balls deep in his girlfriend right now.

DAMN. That was a good ass thread from the beginning to end.

Good night anons.

Yo that's crazy how all that crashed down on him

honestly I didnt even wn.t to reveal her name. But then OP started scoffing about how we only had her kyk and he didnt care, so he brought this on himself

>Sup Forums gets trolled by random user into helping OP
>desperately try to ruin his life
>realize that the more they attack the more they help
>can't accept that they were used as his personal army
>desperately make second thread to delude themselves into believing they're ruining his life
>no one gives a shit anymore
>thread dies
The end.

Thanks for the laughs though.

It seriously did.

I almost, but not all, feel bad for him.

No. OP had a PA request regarding his gf on kik. He was backtraced by the Sup Forums detective agency and now his online photos are online on another website (here).

Good times.

>TL;DR
Alpha man sexting Op's girlfirend. Op wants Sup Forumsengence on Alpha man. user talks with Alpha man and gets Op's girlfriend's kik. Sup Forums starts harassing Op's girlfriend. Find Op and Op's girlfriend on other social media. Op's girlfriend closes her Instagram and turns off Kik. Op revealed to be edgy major beta cuck.
Sup Forums has many lol's

What exactly do you think you did? A bunch of virgins from the internet harassed some chick who was getting dick pics from a hipster faggot. She's just going to never talk to random faggots on kik anymore because it simply isn't worth the trouble.

I see you made it to the new thread as well sir. I also am a sufferer of mild autism and salute your wildly complex forms of mass manipulation, We control the flow, you and I.

OP you're still posting????

Damn, go to bed, the bus comes in less than 6 hours!!!

seriously, why do we even try to fight the tides of this superior autistic mind? This genius always has us following his flow, even when it makes no sense to claim that, and is the smartest man on b

"Hipster faggot"
Oh its you again, don't you have anything better to do?

if that were the case, how come user doesnt deliver the lulz anymore? because A. it was the FBI the whole time (like some claim) or B. they became sjw cucks. if people want to stay anonymous why brag about it under a quazi faceless group? why would sjw take the name of a collective that promotes racism, pedophilia and misogyny when they fight against those things? the riddle me that nigger.

>backtraced
Holy shit you're autistic.

OH GOD NO HIS PICTURES ARE ON THE INTERNET HOLY FUCK HIS LIFE IS OVER.

You guys don't know what it means to ruin someones life because you've never actually seen it happen.

This thread is just evidence that Sup Forums is filled with useful idiots now.

She also had an ask fm, but it was gayer than every OP ever in a bathhouse all at once with every trap in the world and ten million hits of ecstacy.

IS THIS A SIGN THAT Sup Forums SHALL ONCE AGAIN RETURN TO IT'S FORMER GLORY?

>OP gf got dickpics from some dude
>personnel army request
>kik and facebook gf is know
>have fun

Did you seriously just post the same picture?

oh look its you again. wanting to see how this will roll out huh OP? kek

Don't you? This has all been pretty entertaining for me so I don't see a reason to stop.

As the man who put her name up, let me explain something as simply as I can (because you are literally autistic)

I didnt want to ruin anybodys life. I wanted to teach some children to be more careful on the internet, and not use b as their personal cesspool

And I succeeded, by all signs and accounts

just as you failed, by all signs and accounts

user delivers lulz all the time. Sup Forums has literally pushed Trump into the presidential race and been covered by mainstream media perpetually since the campaign started.

Lulz evolved, but you faggots got left behind. Now we play games with US elections.

soon as fur is banned again

I guess you missed the sarcasm font in my post.

Perhaps you should contact the cyberpolice for assistance?

Also, failing to detect sarcasm is the second most common sign of autism, just after insultingly accusing someone of autism.

>he still thinks I'm OP

I really, really, really like this post, user ;)

OP from the previous thread. Let's prove him wrong.

Whose mediocre boobs were these?

>I didnt want to ruin anybodys life. I wanted to teach some children to be more careful on the internet, and not use b as their personal cesspool
Well then you failed miserably because you got turned into a tool which I used to help OP.

Thanks for being part of my personal army though.

if youre not OP that makes it even more pathetic, dont you have anything better to do? oh wait you dont.

Also, if I wanted to see what someone whose life was ruined looked like, I would just go find your Dad.

So are there nudes of her or not?

I think his girls kek

this guy we are all arguing with is literally diagnosed autistic, he just admitted it in the last thread

He will continue to pretend he is a master manipulator that WANTED us to humiliate OP for OP's sake. Ignore him.

Guess we're both autistic then. Glad you explained though, that sarcasm was so subtle I don't think anyone but you got it. Damn dude you're like a sarcastic genius.

Those were a self alleged grill in the thread named aw01 or some shit.

No ones. It's some random set of tits someone posted.

Ops gf info

Twitter/instagram

Boobles69

Her name

Brianna Maciel

hopefully, user, hopefully.

Oh no he called me pathetic. I better leave the thread in shame.

You realize you're still here too, right? Again, I'm being entertained by betas... why are you still here? If you're entertained too then why are you bothering to suggest that I shouldn't be here? Just stop posting. Your bantz are fucking awful.

this thread is evidence of your autism. so we got OP laid, who gives a fuck. OPs getting his dick wet, im browsing this at work and getting paid for it. youre just wasting your time because you have nothing better to do, go "control the flow" elsewhere, you might lose your virginity.

Why are girls so fucking offended by posting fucking tits+timestamp anonymously on the internet? Jesus Christ.

I'd post my nuts anytime anywhere if I could.

They both look fell down way too hard on the autism tree

Yeah, pal, no one in the history of the internet has ever used the term backtraced or Sup Forums detective agency facetiously.

That literally makes no sense so I'm not sure how to respond. I pity the people who have to interact with you in real life.

>explain my goals
>and I demonstrably met those goals
>"lol you lose because Im an assburger"

I dont think it works that way....

>mfw this master of autism has manipoolated us

I notice a lack of nuts with your post.

LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT.

IT WAS ME WHO REPLIED TO THAT CUNTY WHORE IN THE LAST THREAD AND SOME FAG POSTED THESE RANDOM TITS.

they are nobodies. nice try though you horny faggots.

Hahahaha you finally admit that you were OPs personal army and you're trying to play it off like you don't care.

You're at work being paid to be OPs personal army and my personal entertainment. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

youre not the entertainment faggot. just an autistic pest with nothing better to do.

1 sec.................

damn, that gave me autism.

damn user. Imma save that one.

Heh. Indeed, it makes no sense that your Dad's life was ruined. A mystery for the ages to be sure.

Whatever could have ruined your Dad's life?

What event could have made YOUR DAD feel like his life was ruined?

Oh no gang! How will we ever escape the Master Autist's flow now?!

Fucking hell the autism is real.

Facetious =/= sarcastic

Just so you know for the future.

fuck sake user

How the fuck can u still believe u helping OP?! U told him he will tell hes gf that the nigger spread her kik on the web and by that she would be more careful with strangers and seek support from OP, do u think this is some sort of fairytale?
GF kows everything and the only thing OP will do is telling her some made up bullshit story that she will see right through
Yhe nice plan there user, what a mastermind

You didn't meet your goals. OP wanted a personal army and I raised one for him.

we cant, hes the one that flows lol.

I said YOU'RE the entertainment, not me.

You're an autistic pest who was used for entertainment value.

I swear if someone doesnt screencap FlowMaster Autist before its too late it will be a cringe travesty

My dad is happily retired and living a wonderful life.

How's yours doing?

Alright, kid, it may be summer time but school is about to be in session for you. Let's get the old word book (dictionary) and see about this.

Jesus fuck. Would you fags stop squabbling amongst yourselves? They have this thing called reddit for that now.

The person in this pic is OP. Aka Anthony Caffee from San Lorenzo Valley or some shit.

k

Nuts or gtfo

what are you a newfag? user has done worse (pic related). user hasnt delivered anything since 2007

>No phone nr. or adress yet?

The best part is that this thread was supposed to be about harassing OP and his girlfriend.

But you retards have once again been led to something else. An entertaining flame war with me.

Next stop is the thread dying when I stop replying and you guys get bored.

>GF kows everything and the only thing OP will do is telling her some made up bullshit story that she will see right through
Yeah she's totally going to believe a bunch of faggots who are harassing her over her boyfriend.

Are you seriously this fucking delusional? Have you NEVER had a girlfriend?

did you leak some piss onto the 1 user?

Whoops. Fixed.

how exactly autismo? the only laughing stock/entertainment here is you with your autistic ramblings. please continue before i start feeling bad for picking on the mentally unstable.

Nah it's condensation from an iced-up container for eggs.

yeah have you also not looked at the pic of the girlfriend/been on her facebook. she couldn't see through glass.