How do I make friends, Sup Forums?

How do I make friends, Sup Forums?
I'm 18 and don't have a single friend, and I have no idea how to make one. I can't just approach a person. Wat do?

I'd ask a bunch of abusive and socially inept autists on the internet what to do, that'll probably help

Start smoking.

op is a faggot

If I told you you had to wait until your brain finished developing you wouldn't believe me anyways. The secret is to use a lot of opiates like oxy and heroin

We dont fucking know.

lmao really??? i really hope this is b8 otherwise just join a fucking group. A club, runners club... cooking club.. jeez i can go to my local graveyard and probably take home a widow with me if i wanted... just talk about things that relate to the conversation. If you have trouble talking to random people you might have autism... or just a betafag

As an 18 year old robot I'd really like to know the answer to your question as well.

Asking the wrong people fam

Easy man
Go to a bar
Get really drunk
You'll make friends

I started doing this about 5 months ago every couple of days, now every time I go back to a bar somebody recognises me and we chat. Its uncanny. At bars nobody cares about anything so you can act like a fuckwit.

How did you even get to this site? You lost?

honestly op, i don't think there is a formula to force a friend out of your ass. all the friends i have is because of similar interests and time spent together. the last friend i made was because we both like drinking. now i can't get him off my back. just be social and people will want to be your friend if you're a decent human being.

You don't need friends, everyone today is a selfish faggot with the hellbent desire for money to appear cool and bone chicks.
Learn to dream again, learn to love yourself to find true happiness

I used to skate. I'd make like 5 new friends each time i'd go to the skate park, spots, parties, etc. It was soooo easy.

>favorite concerts
How much more convenient is that.

Pic pretty much explains it all.

Those people are not your friends.. A lost concept it seems.

cont.
You should feel lucky if no one talks to you.
Don't feel anger if someone ignores you either.
Learn to have to respect for everyone.
If you really need interaction with people.
Play an online video game, where nobody is actually offended if you talk shit.
If you're about to kill yourself over being bad at a game, then pls do kys though.
If you blame depression, learn how to control your thought and gain a stronger will

Talk to a person.
Ask them about things you think they might like to talk about.
Give them a compliment.
Don't be judgey/smartypants that ones hard you probably know stuff about things, most people dont like to be auto corrected.
Do things, do lots of things, no one likes a couch potato.
Take the pussy of a pedestal.
Don't let anyone walk all over you.

i have 3 good online friends i met on psn, i've known them for almost 7 years. im actually closer to them than i am my irl friends (i only have 2). so i guess just be a fucking weirdo on the mic online and you might find a couple ppl

this guy gets it

OP here, I feel like I'm totally fine - I'm not antisocial nor autistic, I just haven't made any friends during school/college due to trying hard to succeed. Now I'm done with education, and I realised I don't have a single person to talk to.

Oh...

Try craigslist?

Dont listen to this retard, his advice is shittier.

OP has nobody
Its a start

Thats as close as I want to get to people

Get in shape. People will flock to beautiful people

Cuck faggot, don't listen to this autistic
He jacks off to traps and loves being edgy

fuck off then "mr. successful"

Yeah but all you'll attract is vapid whores

>OP has nobody
>Its a start
True. But a buddy/pal isnt same as friend.

And where r u from urself?

cannabis

combined with this

and read books.

Or worst case, you'll be super lonely and in shape. Better than being fat and alone.

Better than no whores. I had some good times when i was skinny. People treated me better too

A friend is just a well known enemy.

Nice comeback kid, you just spit out the first 4chin words that comes to your mind as a homo?
>cuck
>faggot
>autist
>trap
>edgy
Definition of cancer.

These trips dont lie

>triggered
I bet you're a depressed cuck on the inside

I would start by not going on fucking Sup Forums, you fag.

Sugar, spice and everything nice. Three little girls guaranteed.

>687265341
lol

This
Also OP do you go to high? If so, get contacting people in your class more. Im sure that theres something called form time wjere you're from, so walk around. Make some pals. Or if you don't have form time, sit by someone and chat.

Moral of the story is, don't be a faggot.

You know you lost when u start implying and talking nonsense.

Regularly visit a public location, like a bar, or coffe shop if you can drink in your state. Don't get super drunk, have one regular beer, which should be fine. The objective being to provide the illusion that you are there to drink. Sit at the bar counter, then you will have to do something just a little unusual, but not socially unacceptable.For example
>Gently bouncing pennies into the penny jar
>Reading a newspaper
If you are in a area where using electronics, like a laptop is acceptable, than you might want to work on some kind of project on a laptop, something you would show to your grandmother though. Nothing edgy, maybe making a bare bones platformer, or something in unity. Give light nonverbal signals to people if yo unotice them looking at you, but don't actively be checking. You want to be focused on your task, but if someone is approaching, or looking at you for a extended period of time. You will want to lift your head, jutting your chin foreword a little while giving a small lift of your brow, if they reciprocate, and do the same than you will want to raise your dominate hand, and give a small wave, then go back to your task of choice if they do not introduce yourself.

This is a bit scattershot at times, however. You could also try visiting "nerd" type events, and employ a similar strategy, though without the task, doing the nonverbal signals once every couple minutes to a random person who is not speaking, or associating with the last person who did it. With the objective to get them to reciprocate the chin jut, or a slight eyebrow lift, then the wave. Once they do that, if they are within a acceptable speaking distance, and you are sitting down you can offer "Hi, want to sit down?" offering your hand towards a seat that is outside of your arm's reach, geasturing a opened palm towards it. If they lean back, or look at you worriedly, than you are going to want to do the same, leaning your body a little away from them
>cont

This. Go die a lonely death op

Shits lit.
Flame.
Fire.
Ouch.
Op, don't be gay

Trying to make them appear like the strange one for having declined the request, don't ham it up, because if you go to far with this, they will back away, but if you do it right a apprehensive person will sit down, then usually they will ask you what you are doing, then you tell them. Don't appear desperate for them to speak with you. Once you notice them drifitng their gaze, and lingering on things, or if you can see their feet, and they point them both for the exit, promptly stand up, offering a shake of your hand saying that you have to go, collect your things, leave, and visit at no greater frequency. If you see the person, wave, greet them by the name they gave you in passing, then go back to doing the task you were doing before. Remember
>Don't appear desperate
>Pay attention to the other person's non verbal signals
>If they respond to you with apprehension, give subtle nonverbal signals that they are being strange.
You want to be the cool one, OP.

I think just caught autism by reading this.

you know you lost when you try to start an argument on Sup Forums
>implying
>also triggered
>possibly butthurt even

Are you saying that this is not going to work for OP? Though you are correct. It is a guide to making friends for the socially inept, and those suffering from autism spectrum disorders.

You just copy what people say, such sad. Stay alone in life. :^)

be someone you want to hang out with
you're 18 barely starting college
talk to EVERYONE
some people you'll click with right away some people you won't no matter what
that's just the way it is
also people are lazy in general so expect to initiate most conversations

If only I was so fortunate to be alone.
Instead I have to deal with dumb cucks like you all day or starve
Copying? Implying you own a statement?
You sir are the loser as you don't know the universal laws of nature.

>also people are lazy in general so expect to initiate most conversations
this I have never figured out, I have to start convos with others but other people get people to come to talk to them.

>Instead I have to deal with dumb cucks like you all day or starve
Aka lifestyle of a loser.

And yeah, you copied the sentence i posted to you
>you know you lost when you try to start an argument

Dont cringe me anymore pls.

wow chad you were so cool back then

if he gets to that point he can pick and choose

holy fucking shit

Start or stop taking drugs..

Op where you live?

Be in a band and play gigs/open mics. It's what I do.

talking to someone you only see at one place is not having friends