Alright you Sup Forumstards. Give me 24 Pictures and names

Alright you Sup Forumstards. Give me 24 Pictures and names.

LeafyIsQueer

bump

puddi

cookie monster

a heap of salt

tewi

Mr. Le Bochove

General cat

:mécontent:

bump, common faggots

Smug goat

sad loli

Prejudice Crystal

Handsome squidward

Laughing Zombie
(and I made myself sad now)

SHODAN

Billy

we have 14 now

Lobster on a Leash

Cute dog

Doomba

Working Joe

DJ Roomba

Rate my bird.

JC Denton

and there everywhere is a bunch of pussies that compete with the popular people

zone cat

Gay

and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way and with talking and try to kill the popular people outside or with talking and dont know if the ugly people losers stop hurting the popular people with talking and when will this end the ugly people losers did killed biggie smalls and other popular people in the past is the popular people or am i curse for the history to repeat and the ugly people losers cock block the popular people or hurt the popular people when the popular people is outside will it end how long do i have to wait will there be a good ending if we wait or does the popular people have to live in fear cause the ugly people losers cant do anything and hurt the popular people with talking cause is lame and ugly and is a fake and ugly and hater and ugly and lame and ugly

Mr. Bump

well it is the ugly people losers soctiey cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the popular people is only here to survive in it

well it is the ugly people losers soctiey cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the popular people is only here to survive in it even if the ugly people lsoers are lame and ugly and fake and ugly and hater and ugly and try to hurt the popular people cause the ugly people losers is lame and ugly

so even tho the popular people or the awesome people or me dont give a fuck about the ugly people losers the ugly people losers that is ugly as shit control the socitey and the popular people is only livining here to surive in it

You just blow in from stupid town?

bump