K, so, I got the plans I needed to build my schizophrenia shoes here, obviously...

K, so, I got the plans I needed to build my schizophrenia shoes here, obviously. but idk what materials i need to make them look like this. help me out Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLzwFQyLil8
flickr.com/photos/eurleif/282348716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut those toe nails!

Step 1: clip toenails

my nigga wtf is this shit. also dubs

No, that's part of what I must do. That isn't me though. I'm trying to rebuild this. What are the materials? Needs to be faithful to source

my bad
i have them
>99

You have them? did you get them from etsy? i cant seem to find the original seller

wtf are you fucking planing to clime some damn trees with those toe nails. cut them.

OP schizo? Get medicine, man. My bro had that shit and is doing much better with Invega.

Get some zip lock bags and fill em with shit

It's not zip-loc and shit. you're not funny. it's a certain type of leather and plastic. has to be newspaper. the designs are somewhere
No medicine wont help me. I know what I need. only these shoes can help me. idk how i know but i know. i feel it

>user tries meth for the first time
More at 11.

>Only these can help me
Yup, you´re crazy. Plastic bags, sandals, cut toenails, cargo shorts, profit. Also, you feel something so irrational it´s probably something we call a delusion. But hey, good luck OP.

Step #1 buy Crack
Step #2 Keep buying crack until you have no money
Step #3 Sell your shoes for $5
Step #4 After selling your shoes, your secret crack powers will enable you to be "the crack cobbler"

underrated post

fucking faggots

Fuck you. You're probably one of the guys my parents told you to post huh? How much are they paying you? Fuck you. I'm perfectly fine im the only sane one there is the rest of you are damn sheep. go praise elon musk some more for his fakery
it wasnt the first time and meth helps me see the light but meth isnt what helped me realize i need these shoes but maybe i do have schizophrenia

Wait, if I did this, would I actually be able to get these kinds of shoes and this look? I do need it.

Jesus christ, bro. I was diagnosed with schizo, and also, those seem like paranoid tendencies. Trying to be a Sup Forumsro for you not the fucking cops. Also, when I was psychotic I thought I was the "only sane one" too. Prob a problem.

Yes, but you must be destitute and penniless to unlock your super crack powers.

Dude some saran wrap or cellophane and papers or magazines. Do you need a rocket scientist to give you the chemical compounds or smth? Fucking retard

Would you like to know the secret about your paranoia ?

Double threes, again. It's always 33. But anyway I know I'm the only sane one. What did you experience when you were psychotic?
How long must I go without money?
I need the exact sandals or whatever he's wearing.

I'M NOT FUCKING PARANOID 66! I just know what's up

oh my bad, thought you were talking to me. yeah not paranoid though

I´m not paranoid, sorry user. I was violent, lost touch with reality.

Why the fuck do you need the exact model? Get any fucking sandals. I bet you are the guy that sees a "how to" YouTube video and has to get the exact same model of component or tools as in the video.

when you go 2-3 days without eating, you're there.

LOOK!! I knew it! It's always 33 and then 66 and then 666 and that fucks me up. It's why I need these shoes. It'l take too long to explain. But the numbers are everything.
You don't understand. And see, 6 and 3 again. You're setting me up. But yeah I do need the exact model otherwise I can't reprogram my stepping number patterns. You slave

checked

For example here's latest kipkay video: youtu.be/RLzwFQyLil8 where a lot of retards are complaining that kipkay didn't leave a link where to buy the toy he hacked to get the mini solar panel. Godamnit fucking idiots can't think for themselves.

Why do you keep forgetting that there is only 2 people on here at any time?

Ait bro. Have a good time with your shoes!

Do you think I could pay Kipkay to make a How-to on how to make these shoes??
No there's actually 50 but half are actually the same person because they communicate over landlines in heads

You guys are all idiots none of you even understand how important these shoes are and how they can help you and everyone on this planet! When I invent them I'm going to be rich and the most famous and important person in the world.

>Troll
>Schizophrenia
This one is pretty hard to tell.

Fuck yeah kipkay will do anything for money. He's a fucking sellout.

Hey op did you try some weed? Maybe it'll calm you down. Try indica strains

Yup.

flickr.com/photos/eurleif/282348716
Just ask the dude that made these originally.

YOUR LEGS SAYS MAN BUT YOUR NAILS SAYS BITCH!

I have a uncle that is and I'm sure if I showed him this board he'd post shit like this when he goes off his meds.
However this is troll central.

Weed is from satan, it's why it grows bottom up from dirt, like from hell. You need purity and light like angels so crystal meth so the sun can shine through and fill you up like christmas lights.
I'll see if he'll respond.
I'm fucking neither you 6 slave. Stupid 6. I'm the only sane person in this world.
EUREKAA!! I HAVE PROCEEDED TO CONTACT HIM!

Nice dubs.
Literally all you had to do was a Google image search for that.
At 10:05 board time post another thread to show progress.

>Weed is the devil
>Crystal Meth the angels
>this is the best thread today

Troll or not, you make me laugh OP.

The dubs mean that I've lied but I didn't know about it. I've already built 8 shoes like this but they weren't effective at all. I know it's because they weren't the exact materials that the guy used in the original.