Provider: T-Mobile

Pic not related

S6 Edge Gold. Debloated ROM

Forgot pic

LG G3 cynaogenmod 36gb ram 9 TB ssd

>Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6
>OS: Fuck if I know. I think Android OS v5.1.1
>Provider: Telstra
Not a terribly great phone but I only pay $25aud a month for it which is a fucking bargain.

Galaxy s7. Switched over from note 4. The size difference has taken some getting used to.

Nice

Rooted too?

Ah yes, mine runs Android M

>$20
>1 month+ battery
>flashlight
>decent mp3 player and radio with 3.5mm output and microsd
>dual SIM
>Nokia durable/simple

most likely the last Nokia/microsoft phone ever without facebook and internet built in

Don't forget you can use it to bash someone's brain in without the screen cracking

Some lil pay as you go.

Bought it for 3 pounds. Top up once for 10 quid.

Anything else is expensive for no reason. I have a galaxy tab s2 for Internet surfing...wifi is everywhere when not at home.

also it has fucking snake

This really is. I like the phone but get a custom Rom

S6 edge blue shit

Yeah rooted. First day I had it managed to bootloop. Fucking panic attack lol but made it

Can you give me a reason to? My phone works as-is for what I want it to do and I just don't really see a need to. If you can change my mind I'll do it.

ZTE Blade Vec 4G

Hehe, friend, look up "unlock boatloads h815". I miss the days when you hooked up your phone, you ran a .bat and that was it. Now it's such a hassle.

Oppo Joy 3
old screenshot

God tier background

Nah you won't need it probably. I'm a tweaker with a privacy fetish edging on paranoia. I turned this into a 100% custom machine with firewall and all lol. Oh and battery lasts 3/4 days

another old screenshot

Nokia Lumia 1020, WP8.1, generic
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE, WP8.1, generic

Nokia 5230, S60v5, generic, as backup

thanks bruh

Some bottom of the range sony xperia. Phone company wants me to upgrade it, but I only use it for occasional calls and for sending a text every so often. Can't see the appeal in either a fancy phone, or the whole concept of watching movies/playing games on a tiny screen with tinny music.

>Nokia 5230
best music quality of its generation. Great phone.

I just flashed TWRP via Odin. I used the cfautoroot first and that bricked it. But I will look into that

Sony Xperia Z1, thinking of upgrading to an apple phone sometime next year. I like it more simple and visual aesthetics are important for me

>upgrade
>apple phone
you are doing anything BUT upgrading in doing that.

I dual wield my Iphone 5s and apple watch for maximum efficiency...

Hmm, I'm still torn between the two. Not sure yet

What makes you want to get an iStone?

>~$10/month
>texts/phone calls
>use tablet for other stuff

X Z5 all stock sw

>visual aesthetics are important for me
>for an object you keep in your pocket most of the time

who gives a fuck.

do people actually care about what phone they have?

Rooting for the G4 is easy, just flash the autorootkernel. Unlocking the bootloader and flashing TWRP took me like 2 hours lol.

6s+ 128gb

Social incompetent inbred detected.
No one likes to text for obvious reasons.

Phone : Samsung Galaxy S2 Hercules
ROM : Validus Android 5.1.1
Provider : T-Mobile

Not sure if it's just my cable but my phone suddenly stopped connecting to my PC through USB..

Looking for really cheap upgrade for prepaid plan, any suggestions?

Sony z5, the white one.

fistbump Sup Forumsro. the white ones are clearly superior

lol

Why does texting make you upset? Were you texted by your father as a young lad?

LG Optimus F3Q
>Slide out Keyboard is god-tier
>Had the phone for close to 3 years now
Literally the best phone I've ever had

because texting takes way to much time. just call the person - talk - be done with in 1 minute.

How fucking slowly do you type?

damn this tile is sexy

Wileyfox swift. Because I'm smart.

probably a kid growing up using touch screen

Blackberry Priv
Straight Talk (Walmart brand service)

Doesn't make any fucking sense but it's cheap and works so

Got my first touchscreen phone only a year ago. Seriously, it's not hard to type quickly. I'm gonna guess you're probably so out of touch with tech that you think VR is a scary work of magic and fingerprint scanners are out to kill your parents.

It's because you haven't had another phone in at least 3 yrs faggot. This is like me saying I have a nokia 3310- been using it for 16 years and it's tge best phone I've ever had. I would be retarded to say that, wouldn't I?

beautiful

You'd be right though.

Even with thd 3310 it would still be the best phone he's ever had.. Nothing changes mate..

He is still retarded for making such an asinine statement

i was talking about the other guy

Phone: Galaxy S3 i9300
ROM: Paranoid Android Kitkat
Provider: None, straight from the first party.

Great phone. In three years i managed to fuck up the charging port and the volume up button. The screen has no cracks, but is scratched, because i had a cheapo protective film and it peeled off, then the three coins i had in my pocket scratched it pretty bad. Phone suffers from a lack of RAM though, it feels sluggish and slow when operating two apps at once, or one big app. Love it to bits though.

Samsung S7 black

Sorry. Your reply was kinda ambiguous and I guessed it was his reply.

Sony Ericsson T303

oneplus one

forgot pic