Hello i have a fetish for being beheaded, does anyone know a place to find people to behead me...

Hello i have a fetish for being beheaded, does anyone know a place to find people to behead me ? i would love to be tied down. does anyone also have experience with this ?

>does anyone else have experience with this

yeh maan go to syria, there are enough isis wariors willing to behead u there. trust me i've tried dis

i mean as in have you ever beheaded someone and liked it ?

been there done that

>does anyone else have experience with this

Dude ive been beheaded man it feels like orgasm

*You serious tho?*

Go to the land of the sandniggers they have a fetish for this shit next to fucking goats. if you ask niceley they are more than willing enough to do it twice

I was beheaded like 3 or 4 times now
>does anyone else have experience with this?

i am serious i have been on this thought for quite a while now. i don't alot of people are into this kind of thing tho. and ofcourse i expected alot of jokes on this post tho..

Syria

too obvious bro

Soooo close

Behead yourself i guess?
Phone a friend lmao

Syria or Mexico, depends on which one is closer to you.

???????????????°???"??????°???"?????????????? ???th?????? ???????????????°???"??????°???"?????????????? ??? ?????????????°???"????? ? ??????????????????????????°???"??????°???"??? ????? ?"?????????? ???????????°???"?? ????????????????????????°???"??????°???"?????? ???? ?????? ???????????????°???"??????°???"?????????????? ??? ?????????????°???"????? ? ??????????????????????????°???"??????°???"??? ??????? ?????????????°???"????? ? ??????????????????????????°???"??????°???"??? ????? ?"?????????? ???????????°???"?? ????????????????????????°???"??????°???"?????? ???? ?????? ???????????????°???"??????°???"?????????????? ??? ?????????????°???"????? ? ??????????????????????????°???"??????°???"??? ?????

Whoop sorry, meant to say;

get a car
get a bag
get a poker face
go to sydney, australia
go to pub, pay for drinks.

people will do anything for you.

Just got beheaded last week, shit was cash

Local railway tracks offer a timely service for things like this.

>any experience

Partybus just got outsourced

>play our cool faces now or...?

I can't believe nobodies posted the image with the superglue and the razorwire noose.
You're all newfags and I am disappoint