When I checked, Armenia has only gotten approximately 500 000 tourist arrivals last year...

When I checked, Armenia has only gotten approximately 500 000 tourist arrivals last year. What's preventing you from visiting Armenia?

It's full of Armenians.

Isn't your country also full of Turks and Mongols?

This

I don't understand from where the Armenophily of Sup Forums comes from. Armenians are just shit.

Yes unfortunately it's full of armenians

You're late for 900 years, Mehmed.

Armenia looks like geoduck clam

u sure

Armenia is like... Not that interesting to visit I guess? Surely it's beautiful, but nothing extraordinary, according to my last visit. Basically the same as Georgia tbqh.

To which group does Armenian language belong, Centum or Satem?

Baltic

"The Albanian and Armenian branches are also classified as satem, but some linguists claim that they show evidence of separate treatment of all three dorsal consonant rows and so may not have merged the labiovelars with the plain velars, unlike the canonical satem branches."

Altaic

>Turk
>Blond

Pick one. I have never seen a blond Turk.

but I have user, I visited it back in 2014 to take the virginity of an Armenian girl I met on interpals (shit was cash)

I have seen blonde Turks and Armenians but its undeniable that majority of them do not look like that.

Would love a trip to Yerevan. Not the most affordable plane ride from Texas t.bh
Go on...

Must suck being from the US. Any cool Euro destination is between 800 - 1200 euro for you, so you can't travel like most of us and are limited to American destinations.

why would that stop you?

>tfw no literal 10/10 armenian gf

They don't look like that irl. Maybe one in a million.
They are notorious of being fat. And hairy(even have a mustage). Monobrow is common too.

I go to college in Glendale and i cant seem to get an Armenian gf. What do I do? They mostly seem like they would go for very masculine straight forward guys and im a total sperg.

That's exactly the problem. The airport in Houston has great connections to Europe which I've flown many times. I see Europeans as very lucky to be able to travel with ease. I miss the Deutsche Bahn the most.
You nailed the prices, usually it costs me $850-900.
I really get jealous when my friends over there go on a weekend holiday to Italy or Vienna....only a 2 hour flight. We are in the same boat as the Aussies. Fuck me :((

Please delete this picture of my gf

But that's an American from Russia. I guess that's just a different breed all together

I can see that she's good-looking if she get rid of the moustache and separate her eyebrows.

lel me too

Meet me behind the cimmarusti science center on campus, I'll give you some tips

What is Armenia?

what time? Semester just ended.
Also I am a manlet, do I need to be 6' to get an Armenian gf?
Im not sure what location you are even taking about desu senpai.

That place many of your immigrants come from.

It's the CS building

Tbh though most Armenians are short as fuck so the girls don't really care about height. I'm basically an exception as I've only met like 2 other Armenians with my height.

Basically you need to be sure of yourself and have a sense of what you want to do in life. Basically most of them want someone who's serious about life and wants a serious relationship with commitment. At the same time you have to be kind of easy going and easy to talk to, just relax a bit.

what the hell can you do there?

Im 5'8" so im not midget tier but im pretty lost in life. I think i will just display fake confidence and certainty and hope for the best.

the nose knows

Big nose = Jewish, so..

Man I have a friend who's shorter than you and has no problem getting laid. He lives in Russia too where the chicks are even more stuck up than here.

Confidence is basically just not being scared or insecure. You have to scrutinize yourself and realize that people who are way worse than you are getting gf's so there's no reason to be irrationally afraid about talking to girls. The more relaxed and easy going you are, the more they're inclined to keep talking to you.

The main thing with the Armenian girls is to be committed to who you are and what you want to do. They pick up on uncertainty rather easily.

Hit me up if you're taking Bio with Connover, look for the only Armenian who's not a midget

Let me ask you something. What math class did you have this fall semester?
Was it by any chance math 104?

I took trig with pogosyan, taking calc next, I forget which one is which as far as numbers go

Never mind lol. I was in calc 2 with an exceptionally tall Armenian guy.
Imagine if we were actually in the same class and met here lol that'd be insane

Damn you're in calc 2 already, yeah I should be there already but I'm just starting to excel in math

>Imagine if we were actually in the same class and met here lol that'd be insane
Haha yeah I was thinking about that, would be absolutely crazy.

You might see a tall Armenian dude with a black and white puma shirt, that's another giveaway

I really need some friends there because I don't really like hanging out with my people lol

Sucks im never gonna take bio.
Also im new to GCC and i barely have any friends as well. I made some "friends" but mostly due to my older friends from high school helping me.

>same boat as the Aussies
Get back to me when you have to take at least 2 transcontinental flights to even get to Europe

I actually moved to LA 2 years ago from central cali and I still barely know anyone. It seems like everyone's got their social circle already and can't be bothered to let new people in.

I've had a few acquaintances but they're all kind of flakes. Once class is over it's like you're a total stranger to them.

Have you taken eng 102 yet?

>Armenia thread

>No Armenians appear, only Turks

I imagine they get salty about anything related to Armenia.

Nope. So far I have taken 3 classes and dropped 1(chemistry)
Ive made 1 friend by myself and it was in chemistry class, we were both stuck and helped each other out on the first day. Funny enough we both ended up dropping the class because we didnt know shit.

why? they killed a million of them and deny it.

that's like germans getting salty when israelis post.

What's in Armenia that would draw me? I know almost nothing about it.

Not really a fan of brief visitation of nations either. I don't think it has a point but only as a meme, to say you went to some place recognised by others or claim you're well-traveled. I think living in a country for at least 6 months and making an effort to learn it's language, culture, make friends, and see it's variety is the way to experience and appreciate a country. Not go to Paris, take a selfie at the Eiffel tower and then claim you're well-traveled and know what France is like.

Haha who did you drop? Was it Gellert? He's a fucking nightmare, I had to drop him and I love chemistry

Yeah the weird thing is they do get super butthurt about it because it forces them to question the falsified version of history they've been fed all their lives

Some Germans deny it; we call those holocaust-deniers/neo-nazis.

I've heard that a lot of Armenians (where have they not) have settled in Australia. The best way is to ask them, but I think they might try to sugarcoat it a little,

it's almost as if some kind of incident happened, heavily cutting down the numbers of armenians walking this earth

YES that fucker i didnt learn shit and got 50's on tests

Oh man I knew it, he's just vicious and has no idea how to explain. The guy gave me shit for saying "photons" when he asked the class what light is made of. That was my first semester too, it's better to sort out the bad professors early on though.

This is probably gonna hurt me later on (waitlists are a bitch) but if you need chem take Gagik, the guy is a wonderful teacher and really nice person

Nah that's not the reason, most armenians are just super normies and have never even heard of Sup Forums

Haha, get a load of the water cooler converstions in a random Sup Forums thread. Just goes to show that Sup Forums's got nothing to say on the subject of Armenia, or any other country for that matter.

Im not taking chem till summer lol no worry and thanks

not an argument

Yeah no problem, maybe we'll be in his 102 class together eventually

Sup Forums is basically for socializing, I rarely see questions especially general questions about other countries getting answered with any modicum of insight

I doubt ill go much higher than 101 desu senpai i dont think i need it
Its not every time you meet someone from college randomly in an international board

I've been to Armenia twice, loved it.
Visit Armenia, it is beautiful.

You can start with Atatürk, retard

That's not an Armenian, You autist. She's the love child of Kris And Bruce Jenners none of which is Armenian. Her 4 older siblings are armenian cuz Kris' first husband was Robert Kardashian. Literally retarded are you!

>What's preventing you from visiting Armenia?
Their close relationship with Russia

How does this prevent you from visiting Armenia?

>Supporting a puppet state in anyway

>Kendall Jenner
>Armenian
Idiot. None of her parents are Armenian, she just have the name because her Mother's EX was Armenian.

I don't expect the friends of my enemies to treat me well.

>I am butthurt because of bad and evil Putin so I will pretend Armenia sucks

Armenia doesn't consider you an enemy. And even if they did, your post would still be nonsense. Jesus Christ. Would you treat an Armenian tourist poorly if you ever met one?

t. Levan Harutyunyan

>Armenia doesn't consider you an enemy.
Bullshit. All non-Americans consider us their enemy.
>Would you treat an Armenian tourist poorly if you ever met one?
Of course not, but that's not the issue at hand. I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated, but I never expect anyone to treat me well. As an American, I really don't expect to be treated well outside of the US.
>meriga dumb fat violent fat loud fat fake dummies
It's not a secret that we're universally hated.

I hate America, true, but I treat everyone well. Most people all over the world treat others with respect, even if they're from a country they don't like. Americans seem to be the only exception. Why are you such dicks?

>I hate America
>Why are you such dicks?
No idea...

Forgot pic

What I'm saying is that Americans are very prejudiced.

girls with a little manly features are hot as fuck dæsu, she would have been a qt if she got some help from an eyebrow designer, a hair stylist and a makeup artist

I would visit America, but only Vermont because I've heard that's where Ben & Jerry's are from; ice cream capital of the world, you know

>What I'm saying is that Americans are very prejudiced.
Not him but I think I understand now. You aren't a Belgian, your a Muslim and conspicuous about it. Americans are usually abnormally nice to European tourists, we just based upon recent history don't trust people who look like they are about to yell, "Allahu Akbar!"

>but only Vermont because I've heard that's where Ben & Jerry's are from;
It is. The state has a lot of dairies. Western New England as a whole used to have a lot.

Perhaps, but pre-judging others as being hateful to you when they openly express hatred for you isn't really an unreasonable kind of prejudice.
As far as how we treat guests, we're pretty hospitable to most everyone.
Except the Dutch.
>Vermont
It's boring here and we're full. Also, we don't like being criticized, and you're Dutch, so...

I'm actually a Lithuanian

>people who look like they are about to yell, "Allahu Akbar!"
>Armenia

Did you forget this thread was about Armenia?

Wut, Armenians are the most Christian people out there. Literally orthodox folk

Oh, then come visit! It's pretty, green, and the dairy products and beer are fantastic.
>Did you forget this thread was about Armenia?
Did you forget that they're close friends with our enemy, Russia?

Exactly.

I thought your capital was Burlington :l

That doesn't mean shit. Some Armenians hate you, some don't. I'm a non islamic Belgian who hates America, other Belgians don't. Do you really think countries all over the world brainwash their citizens into hating 'enemy' nations? Only the USA does that.

Also according to statistics: 46% of Armenians supported the Obama administration, whereas 20-something % were uncertain

No, that's just the biggest town, and it's still got fewer than 45,000 people. The whole state has fewer than 670,000 residents.
Montpelier's population is ~8,000
>brainwash
I only hate the Dutch, and that has nothing to do with my government.

Do you know what you don't see much of here? Americans burning the flags of other nations. If you do see that, it's not typically at some big rally in a major city center, but rather a small group who are considered by the general populace to be extremists.
Unfortunately, I'm not part of the Obama administration, so I don't get to enjoy a tepid 46% approval rate from Armenia.

Then explain your negative attitude towards Armenia.

>Do you know what you don't see much of here? Americans burning the flags of other nations
Thanks for informing me. Why did you feel the need to say this?

> If you do see that, it's not typically at some big rally in a major city center, but rather a small group who are considered by the general populace to be extremists.
I'm sure this is the case everywhere in the world outside of maybe Raqqa.

Some Armeni and still look like terrorists and unless your average American knows they are Armenian they'll just assume they're Muslim.

I don't have negative feelings towards Armenia. I just don't want to go there because I assume they have negative feelings towards me and my country. I assume this because 1) they're not American and 2) because they're friends with the country that has been most hostile to us for the past 70 years.
>Why did you feel the need to say this?
Google "American flag burning"
We see this a lot, and it colors our worldview.

>Do you really think countries all over the world brainwash their citizens into hating 'enemy' nations? Only the USA does that.
>Only the USA does that.
Let me tell you about your country.

Our government only has a problem with other governments they're perfectly happy to flood the country with all kinds of people. Americans like or dislike people for different reasons. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are "allies" and yet most Americans dislike them.

A lot of American states have smaller cities as capitols. New York's is Albany, Illinois's is Springfield, Michigan's is Lansing, etc.

So a properly shaven muslim person dressed like your avarage westerner scares you because he might be a terrorist?

It seems like you do, though. You simply assume Armenians dislike you for no reason whatsoever. Armenians can draw the same conclusions about you following the same reasoning.

Armenians don't burn American flags.

Because they fit the broad general category of muslims.

>no reason whatsoever
Not true; they're not American. All non-Americans hate us to some extent. For the most part, we just don't care about other countries.
>Because they fit the broad general category of muslims.
Not him, but it's more that they're backwards, brutal, fundamentalist Sunni Muslims.

Do Canadians have a reason to hate you?

m8 you're delusional if you think fucking armenians are burning american flags.
the part were you make all these assumptions and don't have any proof really makes me think.