Consider this: In Super Mario 64, that instead of Bowser capturing princess peach, Kevin McAllister did...

Consider this: In Super Mario 64, that instead of Bowser capturing princess peach, Kevin McAllister did. Mario has to beat Kevin's traps in order to get power stars.

Who wins?

Mario because protagonist plot-armour.

How much prep time does Kevin get?

Bored huh?

Well, one could argue that both characters are protagonists from each of their respective series. What then?

Consider this: In Super Mario 64

>In Super Mario 64

>Mario

Kevin gets a week a 3 days, given the time it takes snail mail, and travel time travel time for mario

No one but an idiot could argue that, frank.

I'm sorry I didn't realise we were watching Home Alone where a fat italian tried to break into...
Wait, that is Home Alone.

The point is, we're playing Mario there for he's the protagonist, there for he gets the plot armour.

POINT!
SET!
MATCH!

/thread

Kevin will always be one step ahead of the competition. Kevin will reign victorious as Mario unintentionally skates into the swimming pool wrapped in Christmas lights.

Okay, devils advocate. There is no plot armour. Mario can lose.

>implying I'm shit at Mario.

not if i'm playing

it's not you playing, it's mario existing, versus kevin.

Why do you keep shilling Kevin McAllister, Satan?

because the only reasons people have given for mario winning are irrespective of mario as a character. Make up something creative you morons.

>Wahhhhh, people keep pointing out facts instead of going on a tangent of bullshit which made my thread essentially over in 20 replies
- (you)