Roast me you fags

Roast me you fags

Trump president.

No words needed

ave true to caesar

That's the best y'all got?

can you sell me some gypsy tears?

do you also give the same look to your boyfriends when your sucking their dick?

Do you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, push your eyebrows together and say "now kiss"?

The fact that u have a filter on selfie shows that u have low self esteem and that we dont need to roast you cos ur already a depressed fag

You look like a towel head fucked a wetback and then it grew up to be a wannabe al green.

Pfft Sup Forums doesn't live up to its rep.

well if you were here 10 years ago then it be different storry

do you comb your hair first or your mono brow?

Gods don't play in the realm of men. Your benign faggotry is of no interest to those that matter.

mfw the person who asks for a roast is reasonably attractive and everyone commenting would get roasted 10 times as hard

you look like a trog with nice cloths

You look like a fucking try hard with no style. I bet you wear bow ties with those shirts you classless fuck. Fix your fucking eyebrows you constipated piece of shit

post cawk so that we can roast your tiny dick and nuts too..

I think you might be the cunt that dates my bestfriend

You can only roast meat.
Not some flowery, teen stache wearing, caterpillar eyebrow, come fuck me in the ass eyed pansy like yourself.

How about i roast my dick up in your mom's ass with the friction of how hard I'd be pounding it.

Just to teach her the lesson that she should have aborted you when you spurted out of your pindicked pops.

And i wouldn't hit the pussy cuz fuckin kill me if I would put my dick where your worthless, disgusting body has been.

and that pathetic smile with those eyes, like a dog trying to please its master. I hate when men pose like that, it shows me that the are crowd pleasing, weak pussies who would never stand their ground against a real man.

You're a 10/10 I've been sitting here and I cannot seem to come up with one insult. I'm a girl btw

Roast you? In a tandoor? What part of India are you from? What kind of gas station do your parents own? What's with the pubic hair on your chin?

Tits or gtfo