What's your most regretful fap, Sup Forums?

What's your most regretful fap, Sup Forums?

I'm 23 and met a 12 year old girl online and long story short we did it on cam.. She was amazed how much cum I could shoot and even told me to lick it once (typical twelvies lol). Every single time I regretted doing it but seeing her so mesmerised and she showed me hers too... I couldn't help myself. Every single time

What did she do for you?

MODS

We had.. Erm... mutual sessions together

UH... MODS????

The fuck........

>he stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i have none
i fapped today to:
wife cuckold bbc gangbang, animated prostitution mod(fallout nv), some pics on Sup Forums, and tranny gangbang

yesterday i fucked my wife in ass(meh after so many years), then fapped to some asian girl anal

in my life i fapped to EVERYTHING but some gays(can't get hard when masculine man is fucked), and i really mean it, also gore

try masculine man beaten and dom by shemales

I am also a fap-a-teer like you :^) and this is only manly man cum method.

MODS pls

One time a while ago i was dildoing myself im the ass really hard, and for the first time ever i felt like i was going to cum without touching my dick which was awesome, and the more i used to ass to push against the dildo, the better it felt so there i was,
On my back with my legs in the air, spread, ramming myself with a rubber cock and moaning like a girl.
Before i know it i can feel the cum rushing up my pretty flacod penis, so i gabe it one last hard push and as i did, a long yellow stream of piss came out my dick and went all over my face and body.

Obviously i was like wtf!
So i pulled the dildo out and saw that it/ my hand were covered in lubey-shit.

I stopped being gay after than and only have regular faps every so often and only fuck girls.

Tl;dr - tried to cum hands free with a dildo one night, ended up shitting and pissing all over myself.
Been totally straight ever since

Stop bumping my threads hoping for something you fuckingn faggot cunts the thread should have died long ago so fuck off

I keked

That's fucking rough, wow

keked.
ty for sharing user. scared myself straight haha

So you.. Squirted?

flapped with hot sauce on my finger tips d

>flapped

wonderful lol

Dude i think so. It really did feel amazing up until i realised i was pissing all over myself, thats when the shame hit me. And fuck me, it hits like a train.

But seriously i can totally undertsnad why girls like to squirt, cause if that was squirting it felt good.

Stop bumping the thread like you just did?

Squirting is Sexual peeing.

I once meditated cum out of my dick whilst on a cocktail of potent drugs.

I grew impatient and "pushed", added 1/3 pee to my 2/3 cum as I slowly seeped all over the panties I was wearing.

op can't bump