Name a more perfect pop album. I dare you

Name a more perfect pop album. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46yBoVhJtSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_5nkMhhgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't think so

Not bad. Kek'd a little.

But seriously, though.

Scott 3

>30 Century Man
>Funeral Tango

Hunky Dory - David Bowie

Scott 3 is better, yeah

pet sounds rubber soul

>doesn't like two of the best songs on the album
le 30th Century Man is popular so I must hate it meme

Scott 2

Replace 30 Century Man with youtube.com/watch?v=46yBoVhJtSM and Funeral Tango with youtube.com/watch?v=Lt_5nkMhhgI and you've got a contender against Scott 4.

Not OP but 30 Century Man and Funeral Tango are great. Not my favorite but still great.

Scott 3 is outstanding, it's just... well... nothing on it even touches any of the tracks on Scott 4's first side. Angel of Ashes and Boy Child especially.

Pet Sounds, Revolver

I'm the one who posted Scott 2 because it's my favorite. Scott 3 would be my favorite but some songs are not as great as others. It's Raining Today, Sons Of, Copenhagen, and Two Ragged Soldiers are perfect imo.

>Pet Sounds
Sloop John B
Put Your Head on My Shoulder

>Revolver
Yellow Submarine
Taxman

>It's Raining Today, Sons Of, Copenhagen, and Two Ragged Soldiers are perfect imo.
Absolutely. No argument there. But have you HEARD Angel of Ashes and Boy Child?

>Put Your Head on My Shoulder
>Taxman
>bad
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMBLYING

>wants to replace one of Scott's best Brel covers with a mediocre one that didn't even get on his Brel covers album
at least get rid of If You Go Away which is a trash Brel cover

>have you HEARD Angel of Ashes and Boy Child
Yes, and they're great but Scott 2 is still my favorite. Scott 4 is his most polished and "perfect" album in my opinion. However, my favorite song by Scott is Plastic Palace People and overall I find Scott 2 just much more intriguing.

>If You Go Away
It'd be the worst track on the album in my version, yeah.

Angels of Ashes > On Your Own Again > Boy Child > Duchess > The World's Strongest Man > The Old Man's Back Again > The Seventh Seal > Hero of the War > Get Behind Me > The Rhymes of Goodbye

Came here to post this.

Astral Weeks.

>pop album

Moondance fits way better.. and it is a perfect pop album.