Help a sad man find Mr. Nilson's killer?

Help a sad man find Mr. Nilson's killer?

Checked

Wtf.....

I have confusion

Where's OP? Is he Mr nilsons killerer?

bump for wat

Fucking butterflys

Story OP?

Best thread since 2014

Anyone get that plate in the background?

Potential thread, but wtf niggers?

New york

OP got rammed, cuck ran away and now OP wants to find said cuck to make him pay like the little bitch he is, I presume.

Mr. Nilson was decapitated by a sp00ky flying license plate. Luckully tho, it ramned a car door before flying back into outer spase. Now, we can use it's inprint to track it down and have it sent to the DMV in Hell.

Need a good closeup of the last digits to be able to see anything. Preferably highres.

This sounds like a story a bisexual child molester would come up with...

wot

Ok here's the story. My Nilson is my car (pictured). I walked out my house this morning and he was smashed. But I found the plate of the hit and run car imprinted.

Wrong. Looks like Massachusetts

Yes MA

nah

looks like 367 701

I would say 3G7 Z01 maybe. I cant make anything after the z. Maybe they can run a partial

Needs two letters. I think the fourth and fifth or ofurth and sixth are letters Z and C/G or Z and I maybe?

oh yeah huh, it is more of a G and Z
guess i didnt look hard enough

3G7 Z(0/C)1

That's what I'm leaning towards.

The 0/C looks like it could potentially be a 3 judging by the curve

?

Yeah im leaning towards another 3. Find plates with 0 and C for analysis op

Doesn't the letter C go the other way though?

Just realized it can't be a c because it's backwards

idk, guys. This guy might be on to something.

The threes are not curved on top, they're a horizontal line on top.

Indeed. Perhaps a D¿

Don't know if this helps, I'm kinda limited on my iPad.

Someone rear ended you?

I'd say there is about an 80% chance mystery letter is a D

no, i wanted to see how fast i could go backwards and smashed into someone else

Yeah. Apparently CVTs go flying when they get pushed because it was 30' down the road from where I parked.

Now I'm thinking 387ZD1

I think we have provided all the assistance we can op. Godspeed

I'm not sure what I was expecting... Maybe a GIMP/Photoshop god to magically magicify some magic.

File a police report

Excuse me while I mock at your american-ness.

No skin off my back. They're a lot more likely to find the guy than you

Playing with brightness, contrast and curves should help bring parts out.
I can't because not on pc

Damn, I wish we could have found anything here. I would have used some contact in the local police dpt here in upstate New York to find the plate owner, contact them as a fake ID and say they rammed a gov official car and they have committed a felony by running away from the crime and they will be facing jail time of 1 year minimum.

Just to spook them.

I work for both the MA state and US federal gov't and I cannot begin to describe the incompetence and indifference that I am surrounded by every day. So no, I don't have much faith in the proud blue.

not an 8

but it could be, idk

Maybe you should get off your indifferent ass and do something. Lead by example. Get off the internet, it's not even your lunch break yet.