So i finally decided to an hero, at least that is what im pumped up for right now

So i finally decided to an hero, at least that is what im pumped up for right now.

Ive gone up and down so many times these past years and i figure i should quit while im at top.

Thing is i cant feel, ive never been so cold in my whole life. Nothing makes me exited, i dont know how much pills i have to try before im "normal" but its just a guessing game now. I tried antidepressants and they made me even worse, stimulants did not work either and im shifting out and in of focus 24/7 i cant even hold a conversation anymore.

Im not that depressed right now honestly, but i know im ahead of some major bullshit, ive got ADD too and im just not down for all that its just not working out.

TL:DR ideas to suicide?

Im thinking plastic bag + sleeping pills? ideas?

ive got some pills.
prometazinhydroklorid but im not sure if downing them all will increase effects, anyone taking them?

>So i finally decided to an hero, at least that is what im pumped up for right now.

The psychology inherent in your statement strongly suggests a ruse. I put it to you that you are in fact not serious about your claim to end your own life at all all. Perhaps you are merely seeking attention?

If I put it to you that there was such a phenomenon known as a "master troll", would you not agree that you were making an attempt to be one?

My idea is don't suicide. Seriously dude. Horrible idea. My general life advice is to hold on to "What if?". What if this is just a passing thing? What if you can eventually get over this? No matter how slim the chances are, slim chances are better than none.

Isn't that an anti-psychotic? Don't know if that would work. What is your setup OP I may have some ideas? Also please reconsider. You deserve to live

i just dont want to spend my whole life this off, imagne waking up at 50 - 70 finally and realizing you spent your whole life looking. shit scares me even more than death.

dont know, its some kind of sleeping pill i was given a few weeks ago. Not sure if they are anti psychotic

listen to

talk about being cold, ive been married for ten years....so stfu you edge lord or actually an hero, and if you dont post a webm then ur a faggot

>not knowing
>take a whole bunch of them and find out
>faggot

Acess to anything over 5 stories? If you don't hit up a ghetto with some nice tower blocks and pay someone 50 to let you in up to the roof. At that height the impact is instantaneous death and theres no risk of you chickening out and regretting shit like a plastic bag of suffocation causing brain damage for life or your hands not working right after you slit your wrists and got found.

i guess? im honestly out of idea at this point just looking for someone to help me push the idea

not sure if i can get access to a roof here would that not be pretty messy for someone tho?

Promethazine hydrochloride is what I'm assuming you are saying. It's generally used for its anti nausea properties and is rarely used as a sleep aid. You are going to need a lot to do anything and it wouldn't be pleasant. I'd suggest not killing yourself and trying to figure shit out. Hell I have ADD and some other issues too but death ain't the answer bro.

Buy sneakers, go run. I know the stuff you're going through is probably nothong you have full control on but give it a hard try, try to see things differently and to simply enjou where you're at now! Good luck!

Not OP, and you are right on every point except this one. Death is the answer to some questions. It is the final answer

Who gives a shit you're going to be dead anyone. Short of that kiss a train, fall off a cliff, get those bodybuilder harnesses and tie a nice anchor to it before jumping in a lake, cut the phone line and smash your cell before chugging a gallon of bleach and ammonia based cleaning fluid, listen to nickelback, drive down the wrong side of the highway at speed with no seatbelt and your hands off the wheel, go to the gas station start up a pump with a credit card let it go on auto and light a match, let oprah sit on your face, punch a stallion in the nads, go deepsea scuba diving with no equalizer, go for the world record in banzai skydiving.

Try dropping 10 tabs of acid.
Then think again.

Acid stopped me from doing an hero, this op

You really are a special snowflake aren't you? If that's the way you feel, you should kill yourself. Do it. Become an hero. But more than that, take the heroic exit. You'll be dead, sure, but you'll have your dignity. Do it. First mistake you made was posting on this stupid internet forum. Forget that, though, forget me, none of it is important. The important think is your own fate and taking control of it. Do it.

tried mdma + lsd. Made be realize even more how much i am missing out of life 24/7 and that its 100% chemicals problem i cant seem to solve.

Pls send 10 tabs of acid.

Acid made my depression worse by showing me theres about 1,000 times more to life that depression robs me of and that i'll never experience that shit in my day to day without constantly being on acid.

i feel like maybe there is a solution to the problem, just wanted to see if i was 100% wrong?

I mean have you ever met someone who was suicidal and now feel normal? nah, never seen never heard of which makes me think that its just me having wrong dna for how society is right now.

and honestly i dont want to be a burden for everyone else living on welfare bullshit.

OP here, yeah wish i never tried it. Kinda wish i was back to pleb me, never missed being a casual person doing repetitive stupid shit. Doing all that shit people thing "you have to do" and being 100% here

fuck acid and mdma made me just realize how much of a fucking loser im truly gonna become instead of sugar coating it :/

If you truely have nothing to lose then test yourself 1 last time. Rob a pharmacy. Make them give you Xanax, Valium, Oxycodone, en mass (all the stock they have). Make your getaway to somewhere safe while ingesting all of it. Plastic bag if you want but as long as you get though the first hour and a half after ingesting all those sedatives you are beyond saving. Pump your stomach and administer adrenalin the medics may, though it won't work. If you are willing to rob a pharmacy to kill yourself then you deserve the right to do so. good luck OP

Sound like you could have low serotonin levels, try improving your lifestyle, know it sounds stupid but it works. Try 5htp and curcumin, they helped me.

That's because of your base psychological approach. I've only done low doses of acid and I've had no life-changing experiences. But it sounds like you had a big experience on that, and the way you see that depends on your day-to-day approach.
You know very well that being constantly on acid leads nowhere, so it seems to me what you need to figure out is what you figured out on acid. That's it. Not what you can bring back to your everyday experience, just what you figured out. Maybe you didn't figure out anything, maybe you were just high as fuck? Or maybe you did figure something out and you feel like you can't find it again?

depends if he takes SSRI's or if he is willing to. 5htp in that case would cause Serotonin syndrome. Better to get a doctor to give him the latest SNRI to get him through this tough period

Actually this does not sound like a bad idea, but i dont have a gun how to solve that?

Did 5htp got nightmares instead

SNRI ? how much does it differ from ssri?

I figures out what happiness feels like. I'm a chemically depressed person. My serotonin levels are fucked. This means i'm physically incapable of feeling happiness, love, companionship, etc. basically that warm fuzzy feeling. I can feel content but thats about as high as it goes. On acid i felt for the first and only time a whole slew of emotions i didn't even know existed.
Imagine if a blind person suddenly saw for a few minutes but knew seeing again meant risking brain damage in the long run.
And before you ask, i've been on every program, drug, and therapy in all combinations under the sun with zero results beyond finding out my condition gets worse with age and the issues with REM sleep (i get 6 out of the 90 minute average) i have will accrue brain damage in the speech, motor function, and memory both short and longterm area's of the brain which will be compounded by the fact that REM sleep reinforces what you learned the prior day both kinesthetically and informationally.

Have not been trough so many therapy things but im 100% on what you are saying with the feelings. Its just so horrible to always figure out how to act to a certain situation now instead of natural reactions.

Honestly im not sure if my friends can differ it or not, but its a naggin feeling ironicly.

Did anything else work exepct acid? /OP

It focuses on nor-epinephron as well as serotonin. They are now replacing SSRIs in a lot of ways. Seeing OP has ADD, the nor-epinephron would also help him concentrate while the Serotonin would improve his mood. Anti=depressants aren't meant to be fully long term solutions however. Like any drug (even ones with extremely long half lives like SSRIs/SNRIs) the brain adjusts to try to get back to normal. An SNRI would help OP for perhaps a few years before his body adjusted to it.

Drugs in general help but thats not healthy in any shape or form.