Tfw apathy is setting in again for everything, especially music

>tfw apathy is setting in again for everything, especially music

>tfw its even worse than last year

Your apathy waxes in cycles tied to the time of year?

Yeah. At least it seems like it.

It always comes mid fall and winter and then extends into mid summer. It went into the end of summer this year.

Do I have SAD?

Will anyone talk with me?

Please...

My advice would be to mix up coke and the cheapest red wine you can find and not sleep as long as you can, if you can't afford any other drug. Buy two bottles to get through the night.
Sleep deprivation has an antidepressant on the mind for some reason.
I recommend it because it's only 9 AM where I live and I already kek loudly whenever I see any shitty meme here, even though I have severe depression and I wanna kill myself everyday.

I also laugh at every shitty meme.

Apathy is the worst.

I can't do coke because of my wagecuck job that drug tests me regularly so I just get drunk as fuck a lot. Does that help people? When I'm drunk I feel better.

I didn't mean coke as in cocaine, but cola. I'm too poor for cocaine.
Shitty red wine and cola (also known as kalimotxo) is a popular poorfag cocktail in Spain and it's pretty nice for staying awake and drunk all night in front of your computer, the caffeine helps.
Anyway, I don't know if it will helps with music, but I'm legit depressed this month, and this drunken sleep deprived moment is pretty refreshing for me.

I get that too, but I also go insane, its been getting worse as I get older. I think I should go to a professional but i dont want to be diagnosed and slapped with some loopy pills that will turn me into a normie just yet.

I have that too OP you are not alone

I took pills and then I stopped. They completely fucked up my brain. I still notice the side effects to this day and I'm two tears removed from tapering off.

Who cares? If you are going to be unhappy anyway, just think of ways to make others happy. Would you rather think about others happiness, or dwell on your own apathy? Maybe even thinking about others happiness can make you feel it yourself.

Maybe I;; try that. How much coke are we talking here? I don't really drink cola.

You don't have sad user. Half of happiness is looking for happiness. The other half is fighting sadness. If you are sad, it means you are fighting sadness. don't give up, put up a struggle and don't forget to look for happiness. The glass is half full my friend.

howd they fuck you?

a professional shouldn't give you pills, they should help you realize just how much of what you are feeling is actually under your control. See a professional and get some help. Happiness is a priority.

Get a good cognitive behavioral therapist if you can afford it. Essentially that entails the philosophy of "change your thoughts = change your life". Not only may cure you apathy/depression but can bring lasting happiness. Hope this helps!

Otherwise there are some decent online resources for learning it yourself.

Change your thoughts=change your life

You are what you think. If you only think about things you don't like, you will become the things you don't like. Even when in an awful situation, there is always a silver lining to look at. Think about the things you like, about the things you want to do, how you would want to act and feel.

>tfw the apathy never goes away and you've been a shell of a person for years upon years now

at least I'm not sad or angry I guess

>TFW you are only making it worse by indulging in these thoughts

Who cares? tell me, if constantly thinking about it has only made it worse, why would you continue to do so? Look for the good things in life.

I'll take this post seriously and say, you should have ZERO expectations for what your life should be or what it needs to become. Anxiety is living in the future and depression is living in the past, always remember that

I get super nostalgic to the point of tears at random times. I have random rage fits in my head. I get upset at very small things. Regular headaches. I have clear memories of negative moments in my life now. I never had these before pills, I was just sad. Pills enhanced my sadness.

I did see multiple professionals and they all gave me pills. I don't trust them anymore

I tried that. It didnt work. I've tried self help books are there any you would recommend.

How do you change your thinking though? I've tried to do this. It never works. I always fall back into the same negative loop after some small thing or if I remember some stupid thing some kid said to me in 6th grade that was negative. It makes me want to scream.

Music is generally an escape for me because I feel like the artists relate to me but apathy always sets in regularly. I hate it.

what kinda "just b urself!" shit is that?

Half wine, half cola.
But desu I already start to feel tired now, so, maybe the cola I'm drinking hasn't much caffeine in it, but yet I don't know if it's a very good idea to do that...
However, sleep deprivation is still fun for me because I don't do that often, and right now I don't worry about the shitty stuff happening in my life.
I kinda wish I could take a little bit of speed and then listen to Minor Threat loudly when it would kick in, but then I would probably become manic, start to do stupid stuff and finally regret it during the next morning. Caffeine is more forgiving.

Your problem amongst many other things is that you're clearly an attention whore who can't get by without attention from other people.
Thus le thread.

The other is the fact that you're clearly a retarded imbecile as proven by fucking asking Sup Forums for advice on literally anything and not a real human person.

Maybe you are right. I'm not going to deny that possibility. I'm just tired of everything.

>I've tried self help books are there any you would recommend.
The Power of Now for creating happiness and peace.
Man's Search for Meaning for dealing with despair. It's a fucking depressing read at first (so maybe don't try it if you're easily swayed), but once you get passed that it's highly inspiring.

>I'm just tired of everything.

Good, let yourself eat yourself and becoming nothing, expect nothing, embrace it. Chase your fears

Hang in there bruv

I would not call anything released this year music, or last year even.
face it /mu is dead, and now a moment of silence for that witch we all loved has gone.

i dont even listen to music any more.
have i escaped the cycle, boys?

no i feel bad for you

This is your body telling you that it can't go on pretending to like things. You need to start listening to music you actually like.

Honestly the very moment I stop caring about music I would probably kill myself because I'd have absolutely nothing left.