Hi Sup Forums I am so fucking tired of all the mediafags referring to RC toys/models as drones

Hi Sup Forums I am so fucking tired of all the mediafags referring to RC toys/models as drones.

Drones fly over the middle east and blow up terrorists.

We've got to change the terminology.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGsxbX-15OY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

No we don't, fuck off autist.

>Hi Sup Forums I am so fucking tired of all the mediafags referring to commercial airliners/pleasure craft as airplanes.

>Airplanes fly over the middle east and blow up terrorists.

>We've got to change the terminology.

Your an stupid

Why am i an stupid? it's the mediafags that are stupid.

The 4th image is a quadcopter. The first one is an RC plane, 2nd and 3rd is an RC helicopter.

looks like a nerd enthusiast is upset over nothing as usual.

They are merely using flowery language to trick your average normie fag to buy these things. Same goes for "hover-boards."

OP Here. I hate those "Hover-boards". they have wheels so they don't hover.

Yes yes yes.
As a pilot of R/c aircraft I despise the word "drone" to me drone sounds likes something that is a slave to something else such as a drone bee. A r/c fixed wing aircraft that I control only with my inputs from my tx is not a "drone" it's a Fixed wing UAV but come on do you think any idiots in this world especially non aviation idiots can learn what even fixed wing means?

Let's talk about how video transmission tech is being limited.

How is it being limited?

Those camera you out on r/c craft which transmit live video to a screen.
Maybe it's money maybe it's not.
The video can only been seen in range of 1000+ feet. If the range was a few miles like the range of the tx's are things could happen. Bad things. So maybe it is good. I could fly a glock 9 across town from my basement.

Couldn't be too hard to get a live stream from a cheap android phone, no? stream it over 3g via skype, hey presto. at least, that's what I'd do...

what ya droning on about bro
oh RC see what ya getting at

Jesus fuck that's not a bad idea. Traceable however.
Is it a matter of cost or regulations? The short range on todays products

loooooooooool

The term existed before they were used in a military fashion. Get over it. A drone is anything which can be piloted beyond the operator's direct line of sight.

>piloted

So a r/c tank is not a drone?
Or do we now have to define pilot?

All of which fall under the blanket term "aircraft", you gaping fuckhole.

If you go with a lower frequency band... you can get range out a couple miles

*Heavier than air aircraft you fucking leaking fuckwit

If it's got a camera, or self guidance, sure.

I'm just happy we can fly.

Camera or self guidance?
Seems like anything is a drone now.

I'm not.

dont need to be a trained licensed pilot to pilot something.
people can still drive cars without a license or any training. may be shitty drivers but still considered a driver

>glock 9

That's why you get a burner. and set up burner accounts.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGsxbX-15OY

We are talking about what is a "Pilot" if a device needs to be "Piloted" why is it a drone? If a device flies itself or drives itself why is it a drone? It flips back and forth to both.

I agree.. can't afford to move further into the hobby though.. my 130x is pretty durable thankfully.