Is it possible to suck your own dick?

Is it possible to suck your own dick?
If so how?

>twist and pull
>succ

cut off dick
place in mouth

As a 13 year old I managed to suck the foreskin

Do yoga. I've been able to suck myself a little bit after I did yoga for a month. It didn't feel that good, though.

If autofellatio is sucking one's own dick, what is sucking the dick of a car?

of your pastor?

FUCKING KEK

automobilefellatio dipshit

Have a big cock and a slightly shorter than average torso, have no body fat and be able to put both thighs behind your head.

Cut off 4 ribs

If your back is flexible enough and/or your dick is long enough you can lie on your back, bring your legs up past your head and use gravity to help get your dick close enough to suck. You probably won't be able to get much more than the head without practice or hurting yourself.

i got an 6inch dick and i am as flexible as anyone else...i dunno why i can do it but i can. i havnt left the house for 1 week as i discovered it. lel

...anyways: there is a girl on chaturbate who claims she could like herself. shes on atm. wut ya think? possibru or not possibru

*lick herself...

her screenname?

flexibledelilah or sum shit like dat

do you have to ask? just fucking look up autofellatio or autocunnilingus. of course its fucking possible dipshit.

i thought there is no proof for autocunnilingus whereas autofelatio is widely known

Oh shit, I did the same thing

fucking google it or use your brain for 2 seconds. of course there are girls flexible enough to do so. to act or behave like its impossible and you just "didnt know/realize" is to be a huge fucking moron from the start. period. no exceptions.

lel. give me an evidence than sherlock. no shops plox

sure it's possible, i've seen enaugh vids and sometimes i even can lick the tip of my own dick. and i'm not really well trained or something. i guess it's different from person to person

Underrated post.

you were told to fucking look it up. im not your guide. you are a dipshit, irredeemably, if you couldn't and can't confirm this on your own.

evidence is: simple logic
you aren't clever or witty or relatable.
literally everyone here thinks you're a huge dipshit.

u on ur period, mate?

I've done it

i am not on my period just because you are an insufferable dumbfuck. use your fucking brain. use fucking logic. do you ask Sup Forums? or do you motherfucking google it?

worst case of pms eva

I used to be able to do it. 1.5-2" in my mouth. actually sucking on a dick was better than getting my dick sucked.

agreed

you aren't fucking funny or relatable, nobody is clapping or laughing with you, you are alone and your words have no meaning. the opinion of a dumbfuck hold no weight. look it the fuck up. google it or prove my point. your fucking responses entirely indicate how much of a dumbfuck you are. and now you are trying to act like the person calling you out is somehow irrational, instead of yourself.
I could be literally spewing blood out of my vagina right now, but you'd still be a dumbfuck. in no universe are you not a dumbfuck.