Should america apologise for the atomic bombs?

should america apologise for the atomic bombs?

Did they apologize for Pearl Harbor?

Japan has made it clear they don't want the United States to apologize because they would then be pressured to apologize for a ton of shit they did. Not just Pearl Harbor but a ton of things they did around Asia and to their own people.

pearl harbour was military

hiroshima and nagasaki were civilian

Good point right there.

Bomb shit get hit.

The bombing was regretable. I wish we had used diplomacy instead of hurting innocents. If there are any japanese or japanese decendants reading this, please know i would appologise if i were personally responcible. You were a proud and furious force and would not waver in determination.

Exactly!

america should also apologise for agent orange and abu grahib!

Found the weabo

the bombs were justified. Anyone who said otherwise hasnt studied history.

Yeah they were real fucking heroes butchering their own people. Fuck off.

civilians were killed in the pearl harbor attacks. i presume those were just collateral damage and should not count, considering we are in the age of p.c. war.

no

So any bombing of a military site when the soldiers are not at war is acceptable?

I get your point but it's not like we were at war with them yet.

Should Japan apologize for being the worst humans on the planet until we dropped the bombs?

>Use diplomacy
Roll for diplomacy user!

No. I don't believe there is anyone alive today that is directly involved with bombing those cities. Current America didn't do the deed so apology is not in need.

Yes

I just cringed out of my chair, you will never be more than dog people to them, no matter how many yellow pin dicks you stroke.

/thread

Apologize for saving hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of lives? Why would we do that?

amerifag, in pearl harbor, died 3-4k of the armed forces, while the atomic bombs killed over 200k civilians

I'd botch and end up nuking tokyo.

I said it was regretable- but their determination would not allow room for deplomacy- of course we all tried but people suck in general. We all failed to get along, war is the product of that. We must look to the future not the past.

"Not only will America invade your country and commit atrocious acts, they will come back 30 years later and make a movie about how killing all those people made the soldiers sad" - some comedy guy

they didnt die instantly

some took weeks or even months

military industrial centres and military supply centres. hardly purely civilian

They did warn japan about the weapons of destruction, but i really think one would have been more than enough and they shouldn't have bombed a civilian city.

Truman warned them to end aggression. He informed them that we had a new weapon and would use it within days. They hose to keep fighting. Sucks to be them.

Maybe they should have thought of that before starting shit.

Because Japan is one of the US closest pacific allies, most valuable Asian trade partner, most stable and highest ranking democratic government, and apologising would fucking build healthy mutual relations, you inbred "us exceptionalist" cunt

Nope

>They hose to keep fighting.

Fuck off you little faggot. Children died it was shitty.
I dont give a fuck how they see me,
I'd like an apology for all the shittythings that happened here too. But that wasn't the question.

I don't think we should apologize per se. I do feel the amount of civilians lost is regrettable, but the death toll could have and would have been much higher had we gone any other route.

What about Unit 731?

What civilian city was bombed? From the histories I've read, we bombed two major military factory cities.

I think everyone forgets that the US dropped pamphlets all over Hiroshima telling the Japanese that they would bomb them if they didn't surrender. They were warned

WE WARNED THEM

I am just glad the ruskies got the bomb or we would all be dead from America by now.

Neverrrrrrrrr

Are you fucking retarded?

No, fuck you

No.

Japan was acting belligerent before WWII and were finally dealt a blow that made them step the fuck back for a minute and reevaulate their world. Forbidding an army may have helped but the left and right combo of Hiroshima and Nagasaki certainly neutered a savage and out of control mountain island monkey men.

Then they got all artsy and into computers and shit. If anything they should thank us. Like the sub urban black man.

We weren't at war when they hit us so they basically were the same as civilians. I could see if we were gearing up for combat, but we weren't. They attacked a nation at peace. Don't want none, don't get none.

You are soooo dumb. They committed horrible crimes against the Chinese and Filipinos. Why do you think the Chinese despise them? You need to study history instead of being a little Japan anime fag. They were horrible people that tortured and killed in the name of Japanese domination. They had to be stopped.

That doesn't even make sense, they should always remember how awful they were and we should never forgive them for their atrocities. Let alone apologize for ending them.

Pearl harbour 2350 military + 68 civillians dead

Hiroshima 140,000+ civillians dead

Yeh its basically the same thing......./sarcasm

cunt

Not gonna happen, you fuckin gook

Let the emotions rule you, I'm sure you're pissed that gorilla was killed on the one hand and passed kids were killed on the other. Lrn2logic you pussy.

>instant nuclear annihilation
>instant ramen

hmmm

>kek

nice b8

US textbooks do have their version I guess.

You even bombed one city just because it was cloudy over the original target.

>military expertise

That's not true

Nation at peace my ass

ITT: hateful Trump voters thinking USA is always right

america needs to come to terms with its own despicable behaviour

Apologize? No. Pay respect to the dead? Yes.

Are you? Those cities were not purely civilian. They were major munitions supply lines.

>140,000 civilians

That's fucking wrong idiot it was 90,000. I know you hate the United States but that doesn't give you the right to make shit up.

did the japanese stop visiting that silly war shrine that pays respect to their war criminals?

no?

My Dad used to say, don't start the fights, but you make sure you end them.

Really?

Technically speaking, wet hasn't declared war. We weren't at war with Japan. They hit us unprovoked. We shouldn't apologize just cuz we won. If they won, you think they'd apologize? Top kek

They shouldn't have to apologies, it’s not even in there generation so why should they apologies for something their ancestors did? It's like apologizing for slavery it’s not in our generation .

How am i the dumb one? I said i wish diplomacy were used instead of us having to frag them. I didn't excuse them for things they've done. Did the children who died rape the chinese? Really? Fuck you for gerberalizing an entire country for a shitty military regime.
How about you hop off of everyone elses argument's dick and articulate your own fucking opinion.
Mine is i regret a bunch of innocents had to be wiped pff the earth to end a war.

*we hadn't

checked

Do you know ANYTHING about the Japanese during WWII other than that we dropped a-bombs on them? They were genuine villains at the time, if any country can be said to be villainous. They did some sick shit, even to their OWN people. Plus there's the whole "Rape of Nanking" thing, which the Japanese government denies to this fucking day.

The quads have spoken.

Great responce you little child. Oh wow! And a generic reaction picture! Someone give this faggot a metal.

The USA should apologise for not doing a better job.

exactly what I was sayin. they attacked military and non military personnel and 4 years later it was teryaki melt time

Not before slavery

>gerberalizing
Maybe you should stop gerberlizing your asshole for 3 seconds and study some history

It's the new commie line to feel bad for doing well in life. Never gain anything because it'll make someone else feel bad, so you have to feel bad if you were "lucky" enough for life to be favorable to you. Fuck all you little cunts

Trips of Truth.

2 MORE BOMBS!

Thank you

SJW warrior born 60 years after these events and only learned about them as they skimmed through their history books to complete a worksheet one day in Coach Jenkins' class would have you believe that these cities were full of children, lollipops, and bunny rabbits who were incinerated by those evil warmonger Amerikkkans. The reality is that these cities were carefully chosen because they were centers of the japanese military complex, i.e. their destruction would greatly diminish the japan's ability to make war. The civilians in these cities, including children, were trained on how to hug explosives and roll under tanks. These were hardly innocent places. All of this aside, japan chose war. Their leaders at the time were too ambitious. They clearly underestimated the US, and they paid dearly. You can't start a war and then complain about the how the enemy fought back too hard.

Didnt really care the gorilla was shot, its not a person- sucks they're going extinct though. I think the parrents should be fined for negligence though.

>give this faggot a metal
>a metal
>metal
cunt

No. Compared to what the Japanese did at the time, that was nothing in comparison. Had the US not bombed the two cities who knows how long they would have dragged it out and how many more people would have died.

When they apologize for the rape of Nan-king and China as a whole

Can't have your cake and eat it too

They stopped those crazy Japanese fucks so no.

its war. They had the choice to surrender before hand and they didn't. Now with that being said is what the USA did wrong in my mind? Yes but its war. Next thing we will have to do is say sorry to ISIS members who we torture and kill. They started the shit we ended it. War is war and war will not stop. Canadianfaggot here.

Don't forget Unit 731, which was all kinds of fucking wrong

Yeah all those kids who blew up rapped so many chinese, great logic.

Yes, people make typos. Idgaf, call the police.

Are you really so fucking retarded that you believe they sent out the most powerful weapons known to man without contingencies for bad weather? WTF just stop. If anything that proves they were being careful and not just dumping bombs for the fuck of it.

Can't disagree with you there

yeah the bombs should've obliterated them. oh well next time we'll set a larger diameter for them

Basically besieging/invading Japan would have been far worse, in terms of both suffering of civilians and in the effects on Japan as a nation.

That said america should (and has) showed some sympathy towards towards the civilians killed and injured in its nuclear attacks.

The sad fact is that in war strategic decisions ALWAYS incur a cost in human lives. Thats why war itself should be rallied against and hated, but not measures taken during a war.

>hiroshima and nagasaki were civilian

False.

Atomic

christ dude, calm down and learn to spell check

Can anyone else point out how funny that picture is?

I don't see what this has to do with apologizing for saving lives, maybe you can stop trolling long enough to form a coherent sentence.