Tell me Sup Forums has anyone here gone to jail?

Tell me Sup Forums has anyone here gone to jail?

Yes

Just got back from military prison after 47 days, even such a small time fucks you over to the point where things in normal life seem amazing and fresh.

three times. yes.

I did 11 days in county once for smacking a gf. I don't regret it.

How many dicks did you take?

None, already knew people doing time, had connections to the Aryan brotherhood so I was fine.

If you didn't join a gang or know enough people you were fucked. Saw it happen to so many smart-ass kids. It doesn't matter how big you are when it's 1 on 5 and the guards are lookin the other way.

does juvenile detention count?

Sure why not

>Sure why not

well then, i did 90 days for misappropriating someone's car. again. for the 5th time.

Yes.
I was arrested for a crime I did not commit after being stopped for speeding. I spent the night in Rockwall County [Texas] jail. My cellmates were 3 meth-heads and a double murderer.
Not fun; would not recommend.

I'm too soft for prison

It's why I don't get caught

So you just chilled in jail with a bunch of neo-nazis? Neat. Anything interesting happen?

3 times
2 DUIs
1 assault and battery.. oh it it was my favorite. Finally beat the fuck out of some wigger so hard that the cops had to take pictures of his face.
>be me on st patricks day
>at bar getting drunk... douche wigger walks in so I know I should switch to the bar across the street
>3 hours later drunk as fuck
>go back to main bar
>hes there.. cant remember much but he talks some shit
>wait outside and beat the living fuck out of this faggot
>vaguely remember cops pulling me off him and then sitting in cop car then go downtown.
>Show up to court date and theres no record of my name... he didnt press charges
>so fucking happy Im not going to jail for 30 days.

This is Bullshit
Don't believe the hype
You don't NEED to be in a gang although it helps
As long as you are respectful and hold you're own you will be fine
Someone will prob test you at some.point and thats where yiu have to make sure. To.let everyone know hey I'm cool but I ain't no bitch
Do your time be respectful and you will be OK.

Wasn't he shot recently?

Public indecency, shit sucked.

hung out with a bunch of niggas

Yeah, all he was try to do was protect a child. Blame the mother I say.

Did 30 days for misdemeanor 1 assault. No big deal. It was boring, food was awful. Other than that, it was cake. Keep to yourself and be careful who you associate with and do your time.

Did 4 years for a crime I didn't commit. It's not as hard as people say. Be smart either find a gang or stick to yourself and be ok with the bigger gangs. Gang life will land you in the hole. Just don't be a bitch and pay rent. It is a way to survive but you will be taken advantage of at every turn. Don't be a bitch and take penis