Yfw your postal vote comes through and you have one last chance to save Britain

>yfw your postal vote comes through and you have one last chance to save Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FelicityMorse/status/737671953637638145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry pleb, but REMAIN is going to win. You're not getting that toilet cleaning job back from the Romanians.

Im voting to stay in the EU and if you vote otherwise you are an idiot.

Nice bait cucks. I believe.

BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT BREEEEEEEEXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Being this cucked kek

you're quite the memester

If you're against brexit you're a fag

If Britain leaves, the EU will probably eventually collapse.

As a Yankee fuck, I don't really care that much, but it makes sense considering the massive increase in terrorism, racism, nationalism and all the rest

Uneducated, racist, white trash, chavs confirmed.

come on, at least give some effort

It has nothing to do with jobs and all to do with independence. The EU is the first step to total globalization and that sits badly with me. A vote for leave is a vote for democracy.

I hope you guys make it out before the EU becomes Islam's fleshlight.

Vote out UK

Is this you? twitter.com/FelicityMorse/status/737671953637638145

Also not baited. Im just more informed than you so know we should obviously stay in the EU. Patriotism only goes so far.

Voting stay.

Why? Because I like London having 100% gateway control over all finance flowing in and out of Europe. Maybe it's my inner imperialist.

Nobody conquers better through trade like a Muslim, so be careful.

This. One world government is what the ruling elite wants. They are very close. GB needs out of EU.

American here. Leave while you still can. Merkel is trying to take over the world and she'll kill civilization to do so. The EU should be disbanded and Britain is on the ground floor of this. Sure it will be hard and painful. But any good thing is worth it and more when you have to work hard and struggle to make it a reality.

Why do you think they do their best to tear down nationalism and national pride?

Soon enough, borders won't exist because we will be under a single global government, and nationalism will be dead because of this "all nations will be one" shit, which is code for "all nations will be ruled by us." Post-nationalism is the tool of the New World Order to create a one-world government.,

The European economy is in decline and its trade deals are somewhere between shit and non-existent.

Frankfurt and Paris are terrified of Brexit because they could no longer regulate our financial sector, giving us a competitive edge.

Who do you think keeps London in check? ESMA.

Back to school m8y.

When the banks want you to desperately stay....its time to leave

When Nigel Farage and Nick Griffin want you to leave its time to stay.

Your inner imperialist makes you want to be ruled by a foreign power? The fuck are you on about?