ITT: toilet habits

ITT: toilet habits
got any strange things you do when shitting or taking a piss?

personally I like wiping with wet toilet paper to clean my ass better, then I take a few baby wipes and run them all around my ass cheeks to look for dingleberries before flushing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8grWvWSu6U&t=0m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I pull ass hair after a shit.

I'm just always take off jacket/shirt etc when i go shitting.

That sounds painful as shit

I hold the front of my shirt in my teeth to make sure it doesn't fall down into the aim of my shit and piss. Me and 2 other friends have a shit war for nastiest/biggest poop. We've seen it all at this point though and rarely have anything exciting to send to each other.

It's not so bad. Keep a bit of toilet paper between thumb and forefinger and pinch. Wipes cleaner as well.

moar

idk man it takes me literally about 2 minutes to shit and everybody seems to take like 10-15 minutes in the bathroom when they're shitting is there something I'm missing or I just have a superhuman sphincter that just voids it all in one go?

Ok. Here is the most recent one I sent. April 2015.

I just straight only use baby wipes. Nice clean happy ass.

What is more, i like go shitting with my friend. In public toilets. I'm also ask him in this situation: "Andrew, what are you doing?"

Asking the right questions. I don't get that either. I go there, sit down, immediatly shit, wipe, wash hands and be done with it in under 2 minutes

Oh, u are a sprinter too, yeah?

Another from my old phone

I put toilet paper on the toilet seat first because of hygiene and because else the seat is cold.

30 secs done and wiped

Allways have pooped like this

Fastest shitter in the North

at home, I always piss in the sink. It's just easier and splashes less, since I'm pretty tall.

Also - master race tier protip: nair your crack. You will use 75% less toilet paper if you manage the hair down there.

I start pissing, flush the toilet 1or 2 secs after and have a race.

chew your food bro... corn shouldn't come out as whole kernels if you chew it.. ffs

because there's faggots that actually go to toilet, grab their phone, open whatever app they want and just stay there touching their phones for long time

>at home, I always piss in the sink.
Casual. I piss in the sink everywhere I ever go

You don't chew chipotle. Chipotle chews you.

What am I looking at?

Before I sit down to shit, whether at a public toilet or at home, I have to karate kick once before I can.

lel

I like to predict when the pee is comming out by snapping my fingers the exact milisecond I begin.

Soo .. you don't feel when the pee will be coming?

I mean like the PRECISE moment. Try it, it's harder than it sounds.

Will try it next time I gotta go, sounds weird and interesting

My first piss of the day is ALWAYS in the shower

I pity these men, a fate worse than being a faggot.

I am the piss Genie, causing pee to come at the snap of my fingers.

I prefer using a bidet and then toilet paper to dry off.

Just feels cleaner.

Here is a recent poop

I don't get it either. I sit down, do a shit wipe and get out. I don't get how people have time to read and play games on their phone.

Exactly. 10-20 seconds and im done.

I can't poop wearing shoes or with my pants/briefs down at my ankles.

i take off all my clothes at home before i take a shit

low fiber diets. if you eat garbage all day every day, you will pay for it when it's time to poo.

also a lot of people use taking a shit as a way to avoid their work. I've worked with people that take 30 minute bathroom breaks and it's basically just a way for them to waste time.

Get completely naked when i take a shit. Not sure why, but ive done it since I was a kid.

Agreed, I walk in and as soon as I sit down on the toilet, my shit comes rocketing out of me.

It seriously takes me longer to piss than it does to shit.

That are Snek.

Backed up septic system, it's forcing shit up through all the drains.

>I've worked with people that take 30 minute bathroom breaks and it's basically just a way for them to waste time.
That is very true, I do it as well

How about dont let your shit turtle for pleasure and you wont get winnets

Damn, that must have sucked real bad

I specifically take shits at work, fuck you I'm using my 20mins a day to take a shit.

Who doesn't want to get paid to shit? I love to but happen to work with "people" that are nothing more then cavemen in modern clothing. Trying to shit or at least timing it so i don't have to encounter one of them in the bathroom is somewhat difficult.

looks like undigested meat in the end

I love taking a shit naked

i always sit on the cold under-part of the toilet seat, always have idk why

also wet wipes goty

Well who wouldn't unless you want to use your shirt as a diaper

>eat garbage all day

i don't and i think my diet in general should make me a fast shitter. it's just that i feel not everything is being ejected with the first gush and i am usually correct. plus time on the shitter is the most peaceful moment that ever existed,
i don't see why you would keep that short

cracks me up everytime

>personally I like wiping with wet toilet paper to clean my ass better,
Just get one of those robo toilets. They are a car wash for your ass.
They are what europe and Japan and other first world nations use.

>what europe uses

In which weaboo country of Europe do you recide in?

>Sends shit pictures to friends

When im taking a fat shit i always sing this song before i do a huge strain to let it all out in one go.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8grWvWSu6U&t=0m30s

>europe
Never seen them, and I live in the middle of europe.

lol

Fresh

dickpoop

That doesn't look like it's made with much love tho