The girl I've had a crush on for over a year is claiming she's in love with some guy she met a couple of weeks ago

The girl I've had a crush on for over a year is claiming she's in love with some guy she met a couple of weeks ago

I said that's stupid and it's not possible to love somebody so quickly and how he's just stringing her along but now she won't talk to me

I've been considering getting her a small gift as a way of an apology and hopefully draw her closer to me by seeing I'd be a much better boyfriend than this Alec jerk off she apparently "loves"

I don't give a shit if anybody replies I merely needed to rant

user post body shots (you can block the faces) of you and Alec and her if you can.

Don't be a beta orbiter

  ▲
▲ ▲

Does he go on Sup Forums? If not, than he is better than you.

A gift isn't going to do shit what are you talking about?

I can't be bothered, too depressed

I don't know but I doubt it

..what? Girls like gifts, I treat her all the time

You're a fucking idiot, user. You're not going to get out of the friend zone if she's talking to you about how much she loves another guy. Save yourself the false hope and eventual suicide and drop her completely if she isn't interested.

Anyone likes gifts, but if you gave me a gift I'm not going to blow you or be interested romantically even.

Sexual and romantic interest don't come from material wealth unless you are incredibly wealthy and the gift is a lambo.

why don't you just rape her?

There's no such thing as the friendzone. You're just ugly and have no personality to make up for it a bit

Move on, stop being a whiny faggot. If she doesn't want you, she doesn't want you. Find someone who does and stop being a beta orbiter.

AHAHAHAHAHA BETA ORBITER

OP IS CUCKED

C
U
C
K
E
D

SHIT NOT GIVING

THREAD IS HOLY SHIT

SAGED, OP IS CUCK WHITE BOI

Best thing you could do is to stop talking to the girl. OR have one final chance to do some shit like sleeping with her. If it fails? drop her ass.

I know you're not going to do this and it's incredibly difficult, but even you know this is true. If it isn't him it's going to be someone else. Trust me bro, I've been there. I dated a girl for 2-3 months once that didn't sleep with me but then went and fucked another guy in under 2-3 weeks. Just have to drop them and talk to them like you have to. Move on

She can probably see you're depressed and weak and a huge pussy, and that's why she's not interested in you. Man up and stop being a faggot and maybe she'll change her mind. Otherwise you're doomed.

Have sex with Alec

this is now a get thread

cjeck em

OH SHIT WADDUP

she's probably not really in love with him, but that doesn't matter.
She thinks she is, and a guy who she thinks is a good friend is trying to tell her that shes wrong about the way she feels about another guy, she stopped talking to you because you were being jealous even though you had nothing but a crush on her.
Get over yourself, you can't control people's lives, and the fact that you're trying to steal someone's girlfriend should go to show that you'd be a jealous shithead broyfriend as soon as she started speaking with another male.
If thats not convincing, dont try and fucking tell her youd be a better boyfriend
stay in the goddamn friend place, be a great fucking friend for when she inevitably breaks up, and be there on the rebound, that is the best chance you have at getting her.

Bruh you really wanna date a girl who would just stop talking to you over something so petty? Even you yourself said you think that it's stupid to fall in love with somebody you have only known for a couple of weeks. So you are chasing a girl who is obviously stupid, imature, won't even talk to you, and is interested in somebody else.
You are fucking worse than she is.
Get some fucking balls man.
Fuck.
This is why entitled little fucking feminist exist. Because of retards like you that hopelessly hang on to a women who spoke to him once in his history class no matter how stupid the bitch is. Stop putting the pussy on a pedestool. Fucking faggot

Kill yourself and let thw bitch fuck whoever she wants, its not like you have the authority to do otherwise

>cuck
>beta orbiter

Yeah yeah, we get it guys. OP sucks. Telling him so will continue to feed his insecurities, or shut him down emotionally.

Here's a better way to convince OP to move on.

In a year, when she still hasn't reciprocated and she's dumped/been dumped by the guy she's currently seeing, and you're still no closer to becoming her boyfriend, won't you feel as if you've wasted a year?

Get a fucking Tindr account. Getting laid and going on dates is easier now than ever before. My friends are going out on dates and getting laid like it's going out of style. Their trick, though, is to play the odds. They don't date a girl and then sit on her until she becomes their waifu, no, they go on at least a couple of dates a month. I'm married, so I'm not participating in this phenomenon I wish existed when I was single, but I'll be the first to tell you, you will be able to find some cool chicks on tindr or bumble.

GET A FUCKING DATING APP AND GO ON A LOT OF DATES

Tell her that you like her.
It gets it off your chest
A chance of still being friends
A slight chance of being baes
WIN WIN

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

A women typed this.
You can tell by how she encourages OP to be a cuck.

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

I'd be a much better boyfriend than that dickwad could ever be, she just needs to realize this...

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

Wow. You are a fucking faggot

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

If you get her a gift, you'll prove that you'll always be a beta faggot, and never her lover.

Be a man and kiss her hard next time you see her.

If she accepts it, then you're in. If not, then go find another woman.

yeah? the best thing you can do then is to go actually look for another girl and be a man and win her.

Girls have already their girlfriends, men that actually wants a girl as a partner ACT like men, they go nicely but steady to the goal.

OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK OP CUCK

Man, there are more and more normie girls on Sup Forums all the time

Listen to this woman!

I have actually broken through the friend zone, but I was honestly her friend before I dated her. I had no romantic intentions with her until we both realized we wanted to date. Fuck, I even butt fucked her friend in her kitchen when we were just friends. If a woman has gotten it into her head that she doesn't want your dick then you won't be able to convince her otherwise. The only way to dissuade her of that notion is to either get her friends to convince her to fuck you (a difficult task) or let her reach that conclusion herself without any influence from you or anyone else.

A faggot who's in love with a girl? Sure thing moron

Sure.

Looking out for her and being a shoulder to cry on will eventually bring us closer?

Cuck

Why did you even friendzone a girl? Are you retarded?

w0t

Yep once they don't want the dick that's it. A surprising amount of girls want the dick if you "don't" want their pussy lol

M8 be a man not a WOMAN. She cucked you because you're a beta faggot who's brainwashed by society's standards on how a "nice guy" should act with women. Stop watching romantic comedies.

Dude, she won't even talk to you and likes another guy and you are "in love" with her?
Then yes you are a faggot.
You enjoy punishing yourself. You enjoy being a cuck. Admit it. You secretly love to fap to trap threads and but cock shaped things up your ass.
If you havn't started yet it is only a matter of time. Do you know why OP? Because you're a fucking faggot.

Being in denial of your situation will only make it harder on you, crybaby.

Enjoy living alone for the rest of your life.

I'm going to tell her I have a date, and inform her that I'm being vein because I hardly know the girl I'm seeing. Put the ball back in her court for a change

Jesus Christ user, this is the day you die inside.

you think she'll give a shit? Might just make her more angry at you

She'll probably be relieved

How about you talk to her face to face..? Grab her and tell her how you feel. Just make the only you and her for a sec, look into her eyes with strength and love and tell her this user. Don't talk about the other guy at all, she knows his place right now. Just say you want to be able to actually express your love for her and it's not out of spite for anyone I just love you. I feel like you can actually understand me, you're so special to me..

>Looking out for her and being a shoulder to cry on will eventually bring us closer?

This guy has to be trolling

She'll feel guilt if anything. She clearly doesn't know this Alec guy very well but because she finds him attractive she thinks she loves him

Do you know her? STFU then

Get over her. If she's that much of a stupid cunt, you don't need her dragging you down.

Rolling for this

No, men aren't there to be a shoulder to cry on unless you're already her boyfriend, that is unless you WANT to be her friend only.

Women cry to their FRIENDS. To guys who they like they want to be pretty and seemingly unemotional. If a woman feels comfortable enough to cry in front of you it is because she doesn't care about being ugly and emotional on front of you. If she doesn't care about being ugly in front of you then she doesn't want your dick.

Agreed. Grow some balls OP.

HAHAHAAHAHAH wow is this 7th grade you are fucking immature OP

Unless she's crying about you

That's how it was with the girl I fucked in the butt

She even had a bf at the time and I had no desire to butt fuck her (or really butt fuck anyone) but she was desperate for my disinterested dick

Go to her house, whip dick out, piss on her, assert dominance.

Look there's no competition for you that's another thing. You're so easy to get, there's no dance. Just blah love. That's LITTERALLY why the chads win, the guys have more social value. Social value reflects confidence and fun. You need a better social circle to start dating her imo. Girls just want a fun, confident and sweet guy. That's it, if you can pull that off you'll get the booty. Also I hope you haven't been needy, that's her job. Try taking her out and having fun, make her laugh and buy her yummy food. Show her a good time and dating could be FUN, not some extreme beta lovey-dovey emotional bond you fucking nimrod

It's time for you to stop facebook stalking your imaginary girlfriend and move on with your life.

You're not a white knight riding to her rescue.

You're a beta faggot who is going to cry himself to sleep again tonight for a thousand different reasons.

Check back here when you grow up and decide to be a man.

That's not true at all. Crying can be comfort thing, out of love. Like watching a sad romantic comedy and letting her cry all her stress away which always leads to good sex (don't think that in the moment tho kek)

That's why I said "if you're already her bf"

OP is not her bf. And anyway, she probably doesn't want to cry in front of you. My wife avoids crying in front of me because she's a mess when she does.

Real men are dismissive of women's emotions. Beta men attempt to understand women's emotions and empathize. This is impossible because men can never truly know how women feel without doing hormone replacement therapy or some similar shit.

This. You're not getting the woman so give up and move on opie. Also you need to change your attitude/approach towards women because you sound like a pussy. You're going to spend the rest of your days with a case of chronic dry-dick otherwise. Genuine constructive criticism, not just having a go.

this

Lol it's fucked up, like I will honestly show disinterest and then they want me. Like fuck women are CRAZY!

>I've been considering getting her a small gift as a way of an apology and hopefully draw her closer to me by seeing I'd be a much better boyfriend than this Alec jerk off she apparently "loves"
Sup Forums should be banned ,n school times ...

Just gave a girl I like a jump to her car because she let the battery die. She mentioned she was broke because she bought 2 plane tickets to New York with some Antonio guy. Me and the girl have been through a lot so what the fuck I wanna go. Her parents like me so much too, they've even asked why we aren't together. And they just let her go on a trip with some jerk off and not take me. Pretty butt hurt about it.

Unless the gift has some meaning to it. Like an inside joke or a really creative birthday present.

I love you user

I'm trying to bring back inults like nimrod. Nincompoop and jackanape come to mind...

Not all women do that, some of them will reply with the same disinterest.

Right, but the odds of OP choosing an appropriate gift are between slim and none.

The odds of OP actually speaking to this girl in real life are even smaller.

Sup Forums should be banned in school times ...

Samefaging hard even in this shit lol ^^

Everyone wants what's disallowed to them. The grass is always greener and all that.

Chads get pussy because they're aloof, confident, charming, funny, and probably good looking. They also might ditch at a moment's notice, so women better lay the pussy out to keep them around otherwise they'll lose them forever!

Christ that's it op it's not fucking difficult. You know what you do to get a girlfriend and have ZERO game? Be genuine, be yourself. Even if your an anxious little bitch your still being real, you know that personality you have online with your autist friends on minecraft or your cringefest group of friends? Yeah be like that, somebody will come into your life. Otherwise no vagoo.

Why are you complaining that Sup Forums is shit? It's Sup Forums.

She doesn't like you that way, friendzone isn't real, gifts just creep them out, so fuck off and find another girl that actually gives a shit about you. You may already have one in your "friendzone" if you think hard about it.

It's not THAT bad, they probably could've ended up dating if he wasn't such a bitch.

God dammit, I'm going through pretty much the exact same thing. My friend and I went fishing with a few other strangers, one among whom was this stunning girl who was best friends with my friend. This was weeks and weeks ago. It has been tearing the hell out of me since. I even bought a new game to try and get my mind off of it. I told my friend about it in hoping that he wouldn't be mad (cause I was under the impression that he liked her too.) She isn't like a super model or anything, but her awkwardness and voice is just attractive. Turns out she dating some dude who tells cheesy jokes and works at Gamestop. Feels like absolute ass.

NEEEEEEEEEEEXT
REPEAT

Yep, was stuck in this situation once. Best thing I ever did was to stop being a whiny faggot and guess what... Got a woman better than the first one. That day I moved from beta lvl4 to beta lvl2. Might even reach alpha -6 at this rate.

>Pic not related

>if he wasn't such a bitch.

But he is, so best to just move on.

lol
you poor dumb bastard

Let me guess she's 15 or 17, he's like 20-22? Yeah bruh that's how it goes down, I hate those fucking bitch ass cherry pickers. I'd love to put one in a fucking kamora and watch the unitelligent life gasp for air.

She's 18, almost 19. I'm 19.

top kek

She's 18, almost 19. I'm 19.
(Replied to the wrong thing.)

Its not about how you gave disinterest, it's about the fact you rather focus on yourself than give your dignity to some girl. No one likes a desperate cuck

Everytime I see people fight at my gym they rush the rear naked choke way to often when they spar. Which means I can just get roll over and get into their shit tier butterfly gaurd and crawl right up into full mount and muh kamora because fuck judo subs. Kamora is way more painful, rotator cuff vs.elbow.

Men and women aren't meant to be friends. The shit just ain't possible because one of you will end up with a crush, most likely the male, like your pussy ass. You let her know you want her and deal with the outcome. If she's into you, the feeling will be mutual and hooray for you. If she's not, move the fuck on with your life. You can't make her like you. Remaining "friends" won't change that. It tells her you're a spineless sissy, which reiterates to her the reason she chose not to put up with your whiny ass in the first place but hey, she can still use someone to bitch to about the straight up alpha whose cock she worships. Be a fuckin man, dude. You best find a chick who wants to be with you and not string you along. It's not her fault she strings you along. It's yours. Let me give you a piece of sage advice user. A woman will never discuss other men with a man she is interested in. Not ever. No men she's currently dating, fucking, or even bitches to.

How does it feel to know that your friend is going to fuck this guy while you sit there and masturbate to the thought of her lightly touching you. You are being a cuck, go get some pussy and stop being such a faggot.

this is b8

you are a fagg

OP, did you explicitly let her know that you like her during that 1 year?
Because you're a guy in this situation and this means that you should make a move.
If you just waited the whole year hoping she'll notice you like her then you failed.
She did notice, it's not that girls don't know, but the first move must be made by a guy.
This is the self confidence people are talking about.
Instead of apologizing, make a move, invite her for a coffee and make it become a date.
You must take action. The Alec guy probably didn't wait and acted faster than you.
I didn't read the whole thread, because it's too long.

you obvs have no idea how this whole sex/relationship thing works.
You're a fag. accept your fate

b8

b8 but no she's not going to fuck you our be interested if you give her gifts. If she's not now, there's an extremely small chance that she ever will be

where are the fuckin pics?

this is Sup Forums, pics of sluts are mandatory