Ask a 28 year old faggot who after years dealing with bi polar and depression...

Ask a 28 year old faggot who after years dealing with bi polar and depression, just had modern medicine say to him 'we don't understand how you talk about brains, but your harmless so don't work, and self medicate with what you want with these various scripts' anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you talk about brains?

My brains left/right is very abstract/logical.

So basically my manic side makes up shit and my depressed logical side subconsciously researchs and fills in those dots. Then yells at me explaining it all internally until I tell someone or write it down.

I think your having an episode and should talk to someone

And now even /b knows I'm insane. Awesome

I did yesterday, they declared me sane and gave me the downers I asked for to use as I see fit.

Haaha proof that /b is now brain dead faggots with 4 brain cells. Top marks user.

No one cares. Man up or fuck off.

Also I'd like to say I know what a manic episode is and what normality is. When I'm manic I have an urge to draw left handed and write right handed.

That my friend is a manic break. Actually looking into things that affect you like bi polar and depression for over a decade, before realising you have the tools to deal with most of it without drugs naturally is obviously a lunatic theory to hear.

But figured I'd throw a post up in case someone felt like listening to a new opinion. Thought it might maybe help a single degenerate on here. If not I really don't give a fuck.

Kill yourself or read a book.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

Holy shit, what a break. How much money do you think you'll make selling on your drugs?

I thought lithium carbonate was good for bipolar syndrome? A friend of mine swears by it, although it gives him the shakes.

Let him who hath wisdom reckon the number of MY FUCKING POAST!

sup you got ssdi yet its pretty sweet

I've basically only got bezos, a few other expirimental downers and an anti psych for when I think too fast. Don't need uppers as I can do that with other shit I do. Or even just caffeine because I don't usually drink it.

Don't really have enough to sell though, and don't need the money that would bring in anyway.

What is that?

Any chance of just learning to live with it? Some creative types deliberately avoid medication, because the highs and lows give them inspiration.

I've seen my friend in a manic phase and it disturbed the hell out of me. But he honestly seemed to be enjoying himself, like he was tripping.

Any chance of medical weed? I have friends with bipolar and it helps most of them.

Yeah there is, but that will take time. I kinda know how to throw my brain state in any direction with the help of some downer drugs and a decent stabiliser now. But yes in hears ahead there will come a time I drop the stabiliser to do less normal stuff.

All brains are weird. That's obvious to anyone who looks at how the synapses fire. Chaos theory essentially.

You just accept that, only real difference between yours and my head is my thought speed is fluid and speeds/slow during mania and depression.

It helps me a lot. But no no chance in Australia, and even less when I move to Jakarta next year (although luckily they have shrooms in abundance).

You essentially are tripping, I've hit high perfect zen points, and you genuinely don't give a fuck about anything so positivity is easy.

It's just a matter of catching yourself when you get too high. I'm lucky in that I get a very zinging headache which says to me ' stop fun drugs and have an anti psych'. If you listen to that personal insight you're fine.

well op be i have a small spectrume of bibolar sorry english isnt that good and i also have deppresion.

Honestly all I really did was, fed my brain decent/different entertainment when bored, be that books/movies/comics/tv depending on the brain state.

Then tried to use a bit of that manic energy to create shit for me in whatever format I felt like at the time.

Plus the usual sun/exercise stuff. It took time but it got there and I learnt personal physical/mental tricks to help myself because medicine couldn't help get me up and only added to my depression until I found the right stabiliser after several attempts.

And yeah I'm running slightly manic ATM until some melatonin kicks in for a solid sleep. So I apologise for the sentences that run on like fuck.

If I get panic attack whats the best way to get myself calm

Some of this sounds familiar to me. I'm not bipolar, but had major depressive tendencies when I was younger.

You have to become a metaprogrammer. You learn how your brain works and what it responds to, and how to tweak it when necessary.

In the end, we all have to learn to live in our own heads.

Try standing up and walking around. That little squirt of adrenaline will override your nervous system.

In the long term, cultivate serotonin (also known as the "happy chemical".) Take regular exercise, eat foods containing tryptophan, and make damn sure you have some fun.

No idea, I think I maybe I had one for all of 30 seconds yesterday before seeing my doc. But that's my only experience with them.

Same as I don't understand addiction.

Yeah exactly, and some of the stuff is out there, but I've never found it all collated anywhere.

I won't even get into the using the less dominant side of your body more side of it. All works if you do consistently what seems to work for you.

As for further learning, nah I'm good with my own head and considering psychology is one of the most popular higher education subjects in the western world, someone else smarter than me will work it out before I am ever taken seriously.

Fuck sounding like a lunatic all day, I'll do fun shit.

the fat is in the fire