What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/742036362145214464
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Uganda
youtu.be/qjWs-lVa8Oc?t=4m29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Sup Forums

>implying Jemele Hill isn't Sup Forums related

Honest to god one of the reasons why I don't watch ESPN anymore.

Does she think all of this pandering is going to draw In a new audience? Sports fans don't wanna hear about this shit. We just want sports news.

But that's Twitter, not ESPN. I don't follow her so I don't see this shit. Don't know why everyone gets so shook about it.

People got "shook" about it like this asshole:
A BLOO BLOO THAT'S NOT SPORTS, like somehow sports take place in a bubble that doesn't take place in the real world.

Fucking plebs.

literally who?

America is literally one of the most LGBTQ friendly countries in the world.

women and blacks shouldn't be allowed to work in sports media.

Because unless you're a sheltered idiot you'd understand that America is still better off than most other countries with this type of stuff.

All these feminists and shit defending islam should mandatory be made to spend a year in an islamic country.

literally who

twitter.com/jemelehill/status/742036362145214464

Jesus Christ, her responses are just as cringe worthy

This. These bitches don't know how good they have it

I agree tbqh. We just use >muh homophobia as a pretence. There's many valid reasons to dislike Islam but pretending we care about fags when we hate them just as much is hypocrisy.

there's degrees to it though.

They get killed for being fags over there. Here they're pandered to right now with homophobes here and there but not "throw em off a roof" level.

honestly we treat women in the U.S. worse than we treat fags

If you include every backwards shithole on the planet, yes we're comparably above average.

But the slaughter of 50 fags is some straight out of Congo shit. Half the country is still trying to ban same sex marriage. Sjws wouldn't be so fucking vocal and annoying is people would just stop actively attacking/persecuting people who love/hate dick.

t. tumblr-hair-150-kg-triggered-feminist
Western women are a meme. Thank god sharia will solve this shit.

only white women believe this.

They whine about a video game girl having boobs.

Or ass.

Or even existing. Or not existing.

Women whine over everything, only a retard takes their nagging seriously.

>Women whine over everything, only a retard takes their nagging seriously.
/thread
/close
/banOP

Yeah Islamic countries where they literally throw gay people off of buildings. I hate liberals so much

what does the Q stands for?
it wasn't there last time I checked

Queer

isn't queer a pejorative term?

>Half the country is still trying to ban degeneracy. Sjws wouldn't be so fucking vocal and annoying if people would just stop actively attacking/persecuting people who Destroy western society.

Fixed that for ya

No, fuck her. She's the biggest racebaiting shitposter in all of sports, she's worse than skip bayless. tbqh, any espn related discussion should be instantly banned.

my girlfriend said its like nigger, it's their word

yeah, wikipedia says something similar
although it's a completely stupid thing, basically snowflake syndrome

She really is a terrible person.

but they do it for religious reasons, not because they're trying to restore the america of old. they incorrectly assume that religion should influence politics. also gays represent less than 5% of our population so i don't see how they could destroy society.

leling at her short wikipedia article

>"journalist "
>celtics are hitler
>John Calipari is Charles Manson
>having a skin condition is racist

where can I get a job as a professional shitposter?

i honestly would like to know what exactly jemele hill believes is best for the country

if she wants a white genocide and minority mob rule i wish she would just come out and say it. proclaim your insanity instead of thinly veiling it.

she obviously thinks she is morally superior in any social issue.

>degeneracy
Literally the easiest way to out yourself as an college age, socially anxious r/TheDon poster is to use this word

>nigger
>woman

Why would you even account her words at first place?

Sjws will always be fucking vocal and annoying. You can do everything they want they'll still bitch and moan, they will always want to feel like the victim of something that needs to be banned.
Lurk moar desu.

but user, 90% of africans, and all muslims and queers, are degenerates.

they all routinely commit crimes against humanity and nature.

>Islamic countries throw queers off buildings
>Some lawmakers in the US want to keep men in men's restrooms.
Its literally the same thing goys! Both disgusting bigotry.

>degeneracy
obsession over who fucks who is as degenerate as it gets

t. triggered fagbreath

>Women whine over everything, only a retard takes their nagging seriously.
/thread
/close
/banOP
:)

t. Hitler

I think the q can also mean questioning

>Islamic countries throw queers off buildings

why would you add it tho

>Niggress
>Sup Forums related
Fuck outta here.

I prefer my black ladies red pilled.

You know there's actually a board EXCLUSIVELY made for you to voice your shitty opinions about race and gays. Even better, they'll actually agree with you and you guys can chat all day and night about how some dude sucking a cock in his apartment is the beginning of the end

>>Sup Forums

Enjoy!

>can't refute
>better resort to name calling

GJGE

see
i'm really sorry that this board is anonymous and your high-horsed holier-than-thou bullshit is useless

No im not gay i actually have a child and a beautiful wife, you know; REAL things to worry about.

Fucks sake everyone if you're going to reply to this bullshit at least

Sage

See Im being serious, that board is literally for this kind of discussion. Sup Forums is not.

I gladly call them on their shit when they overreact/overreach in response to imaginary slights. There's plenty of whiny fucking idiots out there. But reacting to asinine people with more asinine extremism is just as bad/pointless. You can hate people and admit when they have a point. I hate pol/trumpshit, but admit that Islam as interpreted by extremists is a huge fucking problem. You don't need to be on one side or the other. You can be pragmatic and sensible.

>Actual African woman from Somalia fighting for real women's rights and a change to Islam

Western women put their head in the sand and pretend their crusades are on the same level.

>being logical around Sup Forumsshits

They're just going to call you cuck or something

Apparently she has been trying everything possible to undermine LBGT people.

#firehill

Ayaan is based. It's sad that American liberals launched character assassinations on her for coming out against Islam. She's pretty much blackballed. Our liberals ignore that she was abused and mutilated as a child because of Muslim traditions. They have the nerve to call her an islamaphobe.

I don't remember faggots getting thrown over the rooftops in america.

see

Hello Sup Forumstards. Why are you all ignoring this? I've posted it about three times

>not just letting hoes be hoes and doing your thing

who cares about these attention craving idiots. stack paper and mack fine bitches

youtu.be/qjWs-lVa8Oc?t=4m29s

And your point is?

Islam as interpreted by extremists is orthodox Islam. Their version of the church of nice is heresy to them like our version is heresy to us.

Extremists interpret the Quran literally.
Moderates have varying less literal interpretations based on their clerics. Many are happy extremes are attacking non Muslim ppl since even moderates support sharia law and other fucked up shit.
Reformists wanna change Islam and they're a very small minority.

So basically, the term radical makes no sense since the extremists actions are quite literally justified in the Quran

I should have said terrorists, sorry

>people literally get executed for being gay in the Islamic world
>greatest US massacre of gays was perpetrated by, guess who, a Muslim
>somehow this is just as bad as denying them an arbitrary title and some tax benefits

I swear to God these people are fucking insane.

Nah, fuck that. We just legalized gay marriage nationwide. If some towelhead decides to shoot a bunch of homos blame him or his "religion of peace". The rest of the country had nothing to do with that shit.

We've gone so far as to call it the worst massacre in US history when worse atrocities were committed against Indians by the fucking goverment itself on multiple occassions.

Fuck her and the faggots.