How can white men even compete with handsome, well educated and endowed with a big black penis men...

How can white men even compete with handsome, well educated and endowed with a big black penis men? White sexist men are grotesque and bitter because they have minuscule filthy and deformed dicks. All women crave for gentle black men and their sweet satisfying cocks. Black cock is the only type of cock adequate for truly accommodating a vagina. White men are impotent pricks and they know it, that's why they act so violently towards women and black males. All white males are vile deformed weak fagots who engage in degenerate behavior. Stop tormenting women for choosing the better men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzshnIzF6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew

Using this logic, how can a woman turn down that sweet, satisfying horse cock?

Also, both are animals, top kek

>handsome, well educated
Nice ylyl thread, you really got me that time

gay

bro there's literally nothing gay about having more than a 100+ photos of dicks on my pc pls stfu n leave

look at this ladies man, such handsome and educated

Good point, that man.

now that women are free to make their own choices they naturally choose the better man

I'm just gonna remind you of how fucking stupid nig nogs are

WAIT! i can communicate with black men.

Yo Stop showing us yo' dong you faggot Jus' like Orenthawl James.

you are all pissed that blacks are superior to you, you are pathetic, blacks are the nicest people and mean no harm while you are racists for no rational reason. But women can see through your propaganda and realise how low the white man is compared to a black gentleman .

My dick honestly might be bigger than that. It seems like it to me, this is me POV shot of my morning wood

Damn son, you mad as high hell.

finally a good YLYL thread!
please continue!

kek
that's wonderful!
really good OC in a YLYL thread, man what a day!

These are the gayest threads on Sup Forums.
Not the gay threads
Not the trap threads

These threads.

A wild sjw nigg loving appears. Go back to tumblr

Daily reminder everyone prefers whites
Have a good day faggot.

>Statistically proven time and time again that Black Men have average cocks just like while males.

>Both races have rare occurrences where the man is well-endowed

This meme is so old. Most black dudes have small dicks just like the rest of us.

You have a point OP.

They seem effective though. Always gets a ton of replies.

I think its the "someone is wrong on the internet!" effect.

How can white men even compete?

Lol ur still black

Hello Tumblr!

Yeah it makes you feel shitty. Me too.

Strange, because the white girl isnt breaking a sweat, but the black woman is straining.
Looks to me like shes got the bigger dick in her mouth.

you're getting more inventive with your writing.
did you take a creative writing course?

Why is she licking shit?

It looks to me like a taste of disgust

Well educated blacks? That is comical. Most niggers are more interested in dindu nuffin and muh dick to go to school.

Thanks for the laugh user

How can we combat this?

Fuck off bait man.

Also, here is some BBC for ya.

427 Cubic inches of BBC.

How can niggers even compete?

454 BBC

My 492 stroker will fill her up.

What about this 502 super sexy BBC?

Here is a bling BBC

How about a 454 BBC with a high rise manifold on it?

572 CUBIC INCHES OF BBC WILL SATISFY ALL OF HER NEEDS!(And look its not a nigger)

look how many adjectives it takes for a black man to be sexually superior to a normal white guy. topkek tryharder

>pic implying niggers didn't go to war
couldn't be more wrong

that pasta boring try to come up with something better next time fuccboi

Did the cucks leave yet?

This nigger fantasy vs white burned ass threads are overused and boring. When new content with dogs vs human males over our women?

>The best turbo lovers and best cumshots

wow, high quality

make your own thread and stop complaining, faggot

fagot whiteboy

all women are meant to bread with blacks

white women are eager to let black studs sodomize them

maybe women would like you too if you were not so disgusting white boy

The black male is superior sexually

muh dick

preach brother, tell the white men to see our privilege of having to fuck their cock hungry women

no race is safe from the grasp of black power and domination

Whatever. They could have 14m long cocks for all I care.

I'll just continue along with my normal sized cock and fully functioning brain.

When I go to cash yet another 10K paycheck I promise to look at you in the food bank line and for a small moment think about donating some of that paycheck to the food bank.

Then I'll shake my head and remember that you've earned your place in that line by being a race full of idiots.

that nigga got game

Money can always be obtained. But you will never have a BBC

Check em, holy shit. That thing is utterly scary, gotta be 10 inches long. Maybe 10.5, but that thickness. Holy fuck, looks like it's around 8 inches thick. God damn, that's a real monster

Then how come your race continues to stand in that food bank line if they can obtain money?

but user, this is where you are wrong, black people not only have big penises, but they also are competent, confident, alpha and have great personality. As for intelligence, they were persecuted in the past and oppressed now being hard working ( a trait which all blacks posses) they will achieve the greatest things any white can achieve. In addition they don't have an inferiority complex so they don't feel the need to overcompensate for their tiny pickle

lol u aint been to no black hood

Not even that user, but this kind of comment is stupid. There are plenty of white people that use public assistance as well. There are succesful people and shit heads in every race.

sorry that's too much over the top.
you're sound like an edgy white teen who's never been to a black neighborhood in his life.

I have had enjoyable relationships with emigrant students who were competent and eager to integrate in the society. Although they had more success with the ladies than any white i know, including me, they never looked me down and always respected me. I know that is unfair we have smaller dicks, but we don't have to be dicks to those who are superior to us because they had nothing to do with our impotence

oh, we're playing the irony game now?

Worship thy cock

the afro is a sign of the alpha man , the other is the bbc

you're trying way too much.
it doesn't sound convincing anymore. just go back to muh BBC, white womynz love muh dick, blacks are master race etc. that's more life-like.

because of race mixing. you small dicked fagots are going extinct. Furry fagot sissy losers

that is how an orgasm looks whiteboi, you wouldn't know

dominate nigger

ITT: Trolls trolling Trolls trolling Trolls.
a giant b8 sausage fest

I will sodomize you and face-fuck you,
Cock-sucker Aurelius and catamite Furius,
You who think, because my verses
Are delicate, that I am modest
For it’s right for the devoted poet to be chaste
Himself, but it’s not necessary for his verses to be so.
Verses which then have taste and charm,
If they are delicate and sexy,
And can incite an itch,
And I don’t mean in boys, but in those hairy old men
Who can’t get their flaccid dicks up.
You, because you have read of my countless kisses,
You think I’m a sissy?
I will sodomize you and face-fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzshnIzF6M

that is how a dad looks nigger, you wouldn't know.