....Future of United States

....Future of United States....

Honky pig can't change that.... Stay to cry and continue to be mad cracker !

#BlackPower #BlackLivesMatter

Mixed children? What's so bad about that?

I'm pretty sure the white genes are more powerful than the black so eventually the black would be gone, you can already see the kids are barely black

But I like bbc so I can't complain

some racist

single parent family's are the future? finally something the black man is good at.

Well we are all racists.
Racism is as little as acting and feeling differently towards someone because of their skin.
Walk into a room full of blacks
Walk into a room full of whites.
If you feel or think differently at all in those two situations that is racist.
Admitting we are all different and will never be the same is the biggest step towards fixing it.

no the future of all the world is Muslims due to their birth rates .... fyi they still have black slaves

Im sorry to say you mixing to make these half blks....your breeding yourselves out of exsistance soon full nigger will be gone. Whites win ya stump trainer

Since there's way more whites than blacks in the USA the black gene pool would actually be erased from the country in 2-3 generations

Admitting isn't getting rid of the rasicm. But it is making it easier for people to accept.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY BECOME CRACK HEADS.I LOVE CHEAP PUSSY.

This. Better start learning Arabic and how to at least pretend to pass as a mudslime.

This
This
And this

It's never going to go away. Not a chance. But if we stop acting like we aren't different it will help.

>the future is that we will all be beautiful

Oh no!!

Racism has absolutely nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with culture.

One can dream.

Isn't diversity good? All the same shade of brown isn't diversity.

Who cares about USA, niggers will wreck the country and make a second Africa out of it. The world will be much better without your crappy nation.

>Sup Forumstard trying to b8 this bad

kek nobody says honky you middle aged cocksucker. kys for hanging out on Sup Forums past the age of 25.

The Gorilla would disagree

That's what would happen if all straight black men reproduced with white women. Since the black straight male population in the states is probably around %5. Lot of gay black men you have to consider

This is obvious bait but I'll bit anyway. You realize that mixed children are not "black" right? When different races have babies together it doesn't cancel out one, they get genes from both parents. Maybe #MixedPower #MixedLives Matter would make more sense?

I would normally be sickened at the thought of a white girl fucking a nignog, but if it will breed out that race if mongoloids and raise their IQ better than 65 Im going to have to agree with it. We cant kill them so Our only hope is to eliminate them through genes.

ITT: people still believing that niggers are humans

Get off me board baitfaggots

Future Emperor Derek Jeter approves of this message

liberal faggotry

I actually don't identify with any political affiliation, it's really just high school drama for grown ups.

Beautiful

white guilt much?

they don't say honkey?

that's not how life works user.

So black people should take pride in mixed children?
That makes no sense. Theyre mixed. As in white and black. Doesnt have anything to do with black empoverment.

You must be a child still.

>making niggers less niggery

This doesn't make me mad at tall.

You wish, pervert.