Tfw marijuana is illegal so I can call the police if any weedman starts polluting my air

>tfw marijuana is illegal so I can call the police if any weedman starts polluting my air

get fucked cuqs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8
youtu.be/MoaSSG6TEyQ?t=54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I have called the cops on both neighbours drugging out on their balconies and given information on local graffiti sprayers
>lots of people somehow get offended by this
degenerate scum should be purged

non-criminal people unironically using the term "snitch" to imply you shouldn't do your duty as a citizen should be gassed with them

coastal jaeger mustard race

Statist cuck

HURRRR STATIST HURRR HURRRR
HURRRRRERR
- you

I don't think your wifes bull would be happy with you snitching on him. He might break up with her and I know you don't want that.

drug users are scum

Ancaps are the fucking worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8

Righteous men on the side of justice.

Real question.
What does weed smell like?

dank hops

I hate fucking druggis literal roaches, and now with all the immigrants Chile is going to be another drug shithole

It smells like dill
t. had a bunch of weedman friends

Good boy.

KUNNIA EI UNOHDU
>call bolis to investigate in brasil
>whole neighborhood gets executed by bolis

pls be my bf

are you an thicc and fertile woman?

>are you an thicc and fertile woman?
i can pretend to be a woman.

Oregano.

and i can hang you from a tree, fag.

ohhhh
that makes sense

:(

I'm going to die alone

go back to Sup Forums. I can tell you come from there because automatically assuming anybody who is even mildly libertarian is an "ancap" (aka like 0.05% of the population) is there hottest new meme.

Not him but the mexican is obviously an anarchoretard for calling the guy a cuck for reporting druggies.

>go back to Sup Forums
lel

>assuming anybody who is even mildly libertarian is an "ancap"
'Statist' is ancap speak

as long as they're not personally harming you or part of a gang they should be left alone.

No it's not, and it's blatantly obvious that you just learned what anarcho-capitalism is like a month ago from that recolored Argentinian smiley meme like everybody else on that shithole and feel the need to throw it around because it makes you sound smart.

>No it's not
How so? You are a statist if you believe the state is needed for society to function.

>blatantly obvious that you just learned what anarcho-capitalism is like a month ago from that recolored Argentinian smiley meme like everybody else on that shithole and feel the need to throw it around because it makes you sound smart.
Thank you for telling me what I think. If you hadn't done so, I wouldn't know it.

Thank you for telling me what to do with my own body, if you hadn't done so, I might have made an autistic neckbeard angry.

I just want you to follow the laws, that's all.

Oh boy I sure love fucking crack addicts shitting on the streets and scum scribbling on walls xDD it's totally fine because they didn't stab me yet.

I'm from a place where it's legal in the US and I've never smoked weed anywhere where it's not legal.

I realize in South America drugs and the gangs that sell them are actually a problem but this argument is about a Swedecuck probably living in the middle of nowhere who feels the need to tell people what do to on their own property. He was probably baiting so who cares.

So you do agree that a state that maintains peace and order is necessary, Brazil is closer to your anarcho dream than Sweden.

>be Brazilian
>going home after a long day of pressing Windows Key + Down Arrow whenever my boss walks in the room
>making my way pass the trannies and the swarms of zika bugs
>get home
>only pickpocketed 17 times, today was a good day!
>look outside my window
>see a degenerate smoking pot
>unacceptable.jpg
>call the police
>youtu.be/MoaSSG6TEyQ?t=54s starts playing
>a black van bursts through a wall and 20 BOPE officers come out guns blazing
>the degenerate is shot over 200 times by the cops before he hits the ground
>shot a couple more times just to be sure
>the BOPE vans speeds away, no doubt to hunt down more degenerate filth
>smile knowing I did my civic duty
>all of a sudden my house starts filling with smoke
>WTF.png
>the ghost of Pedro II appears
>he nods approvingly and speaks
>"bom trabalho meu jovem"

I don't hold an extremist view either way. The rule of law must be maintained, but laws regarding what substances one puts in their own body are unjust.

t. older than you and hates memeing

Yes, but I think legalized, regulated drugs instead of having gangs and cartels running a business selling something everybody is going to do anyway is part of achieving that. Keeping it illegal just wastes lives and potential tax revenue sources.

>blindly following the law
Literal statist cuck

Sure, I'm ok with that, but that's not a reason to let drug addicts shit up your city.

You should focus on healing addicts and cutting off illegal drug instead of enabling them, it's silly to think that self-interested individuals are better at taking care of a society than an entity made to do exactly that.

Favelas and general shitholeness is what you get when you let people do whatever they want.

>Favelas and general shitholeness
>Colorado, Washington state, Oregon, Alaska, Massachusetts, Maine, California, Nevada
Yeah, ok...

USA is far from an anarchist society, I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Its crime rate actually lowered recently thanks to the "broken windows" policing which is basically the exact inverse of anarchy.

Those states are all states with legal recreational marijuana, and they're all pretty successful.
>broken windows
That's just it, though. Broken windows are a problem because they imply property damage. Even vagrancy is a problem because it makes people uncomfortable. Someone getting high is not society's problem unless they do something that actually affects others.

Decriminalizing drug use isn't anarchy, you autistic retard.

Like I said before I'm ok with decriminalizing drugs, I'm actually a big proponent of that since it cuts off illegal trade.
I don't care if you smoke but if you start shitting up the place then I will call the cops, getting high usually predates that.
Obviously the kind of drug matters, while weed is pretty soft it isn't perfectly harmless either.

Together with decriminalization you should build a rehab system, Portugal did exactly that, I'm not sure how it's going right now but drug usage actually decreased and that should be the goal.

Anarchy would be the best option in a perfect world where everyone does what's best for the betterment of society but that's not how the real world works, people are short-sighted and self-interested so you will always need someone whose job is to make sure society doesn't break down in the long term.

Why are you going on about anarchy?

Because the thread was about that.
I know you aren't an anarchobabby, I was simply addressing the other posters like the pole and mexican.

No, the thread is about the legality of drug use and the enforcement of those laws. Anarchy isn't mentioned anywhere in the OP.

Not OP but it became about that 3 posts in, I'm not even sure why you are angry at me since we basically agree on the legality of drug use, now stop trying to dictate what I should talk about.

Would have beaten your bitch ass if you were my neighbor.

jävla golare hora

>you are angry at me
>now stop trying to dictate what I should talk about
I'm not. I just reject the idea that the only options for societies are anarchy and absolute authoritarianism.

Bags of sand

I didn't imply that, you probably thought I did because you are the one adhering to this black & white worldview.

I hate weed but I don't give a shite if someone wants to have fun by laughing at nothing

Fuck ancaps

Calm down ahmed

Sharia law is very strict in sweden

vocaroo it pls

You wouldn't have done shit you high estrogen druggie.

Thats pretty hypocritical you cuck

I want to go to brazil and join a right wing vigelante death-squad like in max payne 3

Aryan Nordman detected

Well done, fucking criminals deserve to get rekt.

wow brazil is a shithole and the "people" in it are vile barbaric creatures.
im not even trying to be edgy brazil is literally the poop and wart encrusted butthole of the world.

I unironically think like this but I never say it out loud because my friends start ranting about how "healthy" cannabis is or go lmao dude weed

t. aids-ridden shithole

This.

>bunch of niggers spray shit all over the trains here
>call it "art"
I've probably seen only 2 pieces of graffiti that ever looked good. 99% of the time it's just retarded scribblings of a child.

hate people like you
good thing my neighbours are bro tier