Proof you're better than this young genius

Proof you're better than this young genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHhvZW37PhI
voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When I was his age I was doing A* maths and science. Got into coding and started an IT club. Never missed a lesson in that year.

I'm white

/thread

Thanks for providing proof OP.

I built a computer using just a case and the parts of a computer

>nigger does a thing that white kids do all the time
The only remarkable thing is that he had $600 and didn't spend it on shoes and drugs.

I bought a 2008 mac server and put a GTX 960 in it. it cost $500.00. 8 core processor at 2.8GHz

It's not that this is impressive, it's not. The point is, this shit isn't hard.

my laptop is faster than that.

He built a computer? Shits lego now days, also with only £600 he must have a fucking shit gpu

>mfw i have the same case as this dirty nigger

EOT. Plus only a nigger would put Windows 10 on a new machine. Also 500GB is shit storage. Real niggas need at least 3TB.

>Shits lego now days
That's the joke.

there is no gpu present in his system. there used to be one because the 2 pci slotcovers are removed.

i believe he bought a used system and the previous owner kept his graphics card.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHhvZW37PhI

and that it wasnt stolen

I'm not a nigger.

Thats an ugly fucking case bud. Oh and you have nigger taste so kys

600 £? That thing must have an nvidia fxs 5200 in it! Holy fuck. Can it play cs 1.6 at 30 fps?

Who says it wasn't?

Glorious integrated motherboard graphics chip

Oh boy he did a barely difficult thing that anyone could do with pcpartpicker and not wasting their money. Wow.

How much you wanna bet that pocket money is from presents and it was more like a "saved up for a year" for it thing.

I bought it like 4 years ago m8 he has the same case as me its not my fault I feel bad enough bro pls don't make it worse.

this is what white people actually believe.

Cool, now he can host his own deep web drug site, which I assume is what he is actually doing.

kys

>genuis
Building a computor is easy as fuck. Now if he can go a week without breaking the law and not use his skin color as a scapegoat then that would be an accomplishment

>windows 10

Who says I'm white? All I said was I'm no nigger.

he build a pc, what´s the fucking deal

I kinda wanna see this niggers videogame. In b4 rpg maker bullshit

So he built the motherboard, cpu and ram with his own fabrication process? Yea, no.

More like he bought a bunch of shit and put it together. Any monkey can do that.

/thread

Shit I am black and built my computer (twice) where is my news headline. I even spent more than double what he did. I was robbed.

It annoys me that this has made me bite tbh.
I built my first computer at 8, before YouTube and shit was around to show me how to do it.

Frustrates me this is news.

>Necessary research
Kek

>i was robbed
No you mean you robbed someone for the pc parts

>building a computer is hard
>legos must be hard

Shit I wish it would have saved me 3k altogether. That is what happens when you buy online though, and there is no one to steal it from.

you are worse than a nigger

Just the media talking about things that they don't necessarily understand.
If it helps him later in life when a future employer googles his name then good for him. Beyond that I don't really care. At least the nigger is making headlines for non crime related reasons

If I had 600$ when I was 11 I would have fucking built one too but I had to wait until I was 15.

This nigga stole that money I swear who has 600 at 11

Damn. He fabricated his own gallium-arsenide transistors and NV-DIMM RAM?
What talent.

Fucking chimps. They think filling out a job application is an achievement.

Guies is mine any good?

building a computer is easy and fun. you don't need to hold it up as some amazing achievement, it's not. it's a neat process that's fun to do and leaves you with something you can use for years.

"from scratch" what did he buy some raw metals and plastic and hammer it together? No, he played big boy legos.

It's hard when you're 11. Children are retarded.

>getting a sentey case
>'intelligent'

iz shit

>500GB HD

Welcome to what was cool 20 years ago. How much RAM is in that bad boy? 256MB?

Nothing is worse then a nigger user, you know that.

>nzxt
kys

you are

>Implying there are people worse than niggers
Go drink bleach you bernie sanders cuck faggot

>built from scratch
i feel like people don't understand what that means anymore

''Scratch''
Seems like ''scratch'' is computer pieces. Anybody with enough fucking brain cells can build a PC.

I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to say such hurtful things. I was just mad.

If this is the kind of "achievement" they get accolades for, then I guess the most successful niggers are about on par with the Special Ed white kids.

drinking bleach actually won't kill you in most cases

> not being able to afford a custom watercooling system

>From scratch

How'd he set up the fabrication room to make the transistors to make his mb/cpu/etc.

Im not better. White men can not compete

He assembled, not build big fucking difference. Aint no fucking genius. A real fucking genius would get a raspberry pi to play fallout 4 seamlessly. NiggaTech

from scratch
phrase of scratch
from the very beginning, especially without utilizing or relying on any previous work for assistance.
"he built his own computer company from scratch"

This nigger didn't built that shit from scratch

If you're going to get all autistic about it, then technically you can't build anything from scratch unless you made the universe.

There's no need to be too presumptuous.

Fugg you linus says my case is best.

>this
Its not hard at all

They dont. From scratch means they molded the case, built the cards and boards, programmed it all, cut and crimped the wires, ect

You're actually a moron.

Nice argument faggot.

Well the cord management is better than mine but you should go watercooled.

I know right. I was making some Hamburger Helper, and I don't even say "from scratch" I just said "Homecooked" and this girl was like "that's not really from scratch, but I make stuff from scratch all the time!" I had a good time with her after that.

"So you have your own flour mill?" "Do you thresh your own wheat?" ad infinitum

It's allright user, I know you love me deep inside.

>to make from scratch you must first invent the universe
dude's 11, give him some credit

Even then, they have to produce the plastic, mine the petrol for refining it into plastic, etc. It's endless. There is no end to how far you can take it except the formation of the planet, and then you can get autistic about whatever nebulae existed here before the solar system was born.

>muh dik

like clockwork

we have reason to believe he just bought a computer from someone else.

>Price

>fastest computer in home of dumb niggers
>all family members want to use it to look at naked white girls
>nigger made something little chinks make at age 5

You can't technically not be a faggot unless you weren't a faggot.

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

Get fucking rekt skrub

Are you blind? Thats a kraken watercooler

Or you could just use the phrase when it's appropriate instead of being acting like a defensive cunt. Also tell the truth you've never talked to a real girl have you?

ITT: Edgy white tweens

>3:20 gigahertz
>500 gigabytes hard drive for storage
>his first video game...launch within the next few months

>saves pocket money
>has no job
Amazing!

> hard drive for storage

As opposed to..?

My point is that the phrase is absurd. It's never appropriate because nobody builds anything from scratch. The very idea is absurd unless you're talking about dabbing together a mud hut or a beaver dam.

>calls him a nigger
>"real niggas use 3 tb"
>yfw you're forever a self hating wigger

u mad?!

flash drive? Idk

He's 11 you dumbass, of course he has no job

>builds computer at 11
>10 years from now will be doing pic related to white women

Never built a computer before, but isn't it just plugging parts in to each other?

At that age, I was rebuilding a Ford 8n

Building a computer from scratch

So he created the silica required for motherboards? Where did he find the gold and other precious metals?

Me thinks he just bought parts and put them together

Which doesn't require you being a genius OP in fact pcs are so easy to build that you would have to be a monstrous idiot to not be able to do it

I don't think I like the sound of that.

When someone says they made an apple pie from scratch, it doesn't mean they milled their own flour and grew their own apples.

LOL a genius xD

i built my own computers at age 6, learned
programming at age 12... he's NO genius, although its cool he wants to join the game coder guild...

Who in his right mind would actually fuck a black women lol

this.

I play two instruments, (three if you count the skin flute.) I'm getting a minor in English lit. I speak three languages, Keep a consistent sketchbook, and I built two computers. one when I was 12, for around 450 dollars. It was shit.