Got some fresh OC right off the block. It looks like me and my girlfriend of 4 years are over...

Got some fresh OC right off the block. It looks like me and my girlfriend of 4 years are over. Can we get a feels thread going Sup Forumsros?

Kek. Why did you break up?

Jesus you beta faggot kill yourself.

not over yet or at least hope so for you user

she sounds like a bitch. go and fuck some sluts OP. you'll feel much better

Yeah but she was my bitch. Feels bad man

Yeah I sound pretty pathetic here but she knows how to get to me like no one else you know. I'm usually not this beta or cringy.

Looks like you were her bitch tbh.

Kek. Depends on the day.

>Implying you ain't a beta faggot your self

PICS YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!

Good on her.
Using that font is grounds enough for dumping you
Also, is right

well now

Implying that you aren't a beta faggot yourself

Answer the question faggot. Did she cuck you?

OP. There are other girls out there that are gonna love you more and are gonna suck your dick even better. You have to get over this skank and find someone better

Ofc she did? look at those messages and she owned him

OP here. We are all on Sup Forums...

I never heard from her again...

Duns decide what he says next. You better fucking deliver beta bitch.

My submission

'It's probably best we break up. I kept having fantasies about fucking your asshole while your parents watched.'

Same exact thing is happening to me as we speak. She just decided to break it off this morning. I thought things were getting a lot better. Trying to stay positive. I have a bunch of interviews today so it's hard to keep composure during a stupid fucking job interview thinking my girl won't be next to me tonight.

wow, thats hot.

Hey, I just got out of a relationship with my two year girlfriend. We were hella close too but she had borderline personality disorder. That shit drove us apart and it hurts. Don't worry OP, you'll find someone else. Just hang out with friends for now. It's working for me.

Such a beta fag

Are you going to keep calling me a beta all day. Or focus on the real betas like you and OP?

If nothing else this is good emotional fodder for my band.

Maybe I can write the next American Football

Jesus Christ OP you need to fucking kill yourself my man. You sound like a huge bitch crying and shit when she's being such a huge cunt. Fuck that shit, you need to get mad you beta cuck.

Man the fuck up and tell her to fuck herself. Don't let some twat talk to you like that.

i always had fantasies of having my cock up my exgf's ass and walking her around like a marionette while she made paperbag lunches and sent her kids off to school.

but since you're a dude, she has control issues so you're probably better off.

She got me on a bad day otherwise I don't mind yelling at her dumb ass too.