Listen up Sup Forums

listen up Sup Forums
about to end my life in a big finale
i have about 2 weeks to organize a school massacre.
be aware i might not be able to get a gun until then so i might go with a fake gun for intimidation and use pipe bombs or something home made like that.
come on Sup Forums get to the planning i'll do the work and send pictures of progress in getting ready.

what school if i may ask

OP just the name of the school so we can see you on the news

not from the u.s

FBI here, greetings for you OP!

thanks fbi!
im sure you won't mind, it's not in the u.s anyway

have fun in the pokey, faggot

yes but what school

Don't worry Sir we'll inform about you our colleagues from EU.

k tnx fbi
i'll make sure to post all the details in the day that i'll do it in to avoid any trouble

nice english mohammad

What country? So we can find the news if you actually deliver. Also, make sure to do it when there are s lot of people. Just pop s bomb in a big group of students/teachers when it's quiet and start shooting and if possible, try to barricade or trap the exits.

you're welcome.

I plan something too user.
I plan to kill a president but I don"t know yet if I kill myself after or not

if its possible also record it

Lurking

get a solid plan and i might do it, will tell all the information when time comes
will take my brothers gopro and do a full film, hell might even upload it before they kill me

This. Please. Post it before death if possible

Thanks for your suspicions, citizen!
Federal Investigation Bureau are doing our best ;)

freaking quad, you are the fbi!

Sorry bro. I know you're probably just trying to be edgy, but I can't take a chance that you'd really hurt people.

Just tell the agents the truth when they show up and that will probably make it easier.

Sup Forums you guys are the most retarded fucking people. Threads like this get posted to r9k like 10 time a day.

Its bait.

Can you secure a black market AK from our mudslime friends?

auto pistol would be ok too

remember to shout 'Alan Akbar' everywhere

OP some name so we can recognize you the next time you post?

JACKPOT QUADS

Stay home and jack off that day, dummy.

>no "how to unrape sister" tab
Shit fam, shits real and you are fucked op

OP's not from the U.S plus, the thread will get pruned/deleted before the FBI takes a look at the report. Also, this is b8 m8.

>filename

.... you tried.