My boss and sempaies at work force me to join nomikai(drinking party in japanese)

>my boss and sempaies at work force me to join nomikai(drinking party in japanese)
>a sempai of mine is angry at a poor waiter, being passive aggressive as fuck and shame him in front of us and the other customers solely because he had us waited for like 5 minutes or something to bring us beer
>our beer arrives
>my boss orders me to pour beer for every single one of sempaies and him because it's "tradition"
>feel like i'm a slave, being ordering like that outside the office
> I don't want to lose the job so I just do it
>another semapi asks me if I have a gf
>say no because I'm gay
>he goes "jokingly" like eeeeehhhhh are you joking right? don't come near me. disgusting!
>while being shocked I kinda knew it might happen so just smile quietly
>i just want to go home already
>they notice I've not drunk beer at all and "recommend" me to drink some
>"I'm sorry sir, i don't really like drinking. it only makes me feel sick so..."
>they go like hey user, but you CAN drink right? it's not like you'd die just drinking it right! why not why not drink it!
>looks like i must drink or it would make them lose face
>drink a bit, feel like vomiting already
>"sorry sir, I'm feeling sick so I'm terribly sorry to say this but I think I'm going hom..."
>HEY user THAT'S REALLY DISHONORABLE. YOU THINK YOU CAN GO HOME BEFORE US SUPEIRORS!? DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME? YOU CAN'T SAY YOU'RE PART OF JAPANESE SOCIETY LIKE THAT
>give up everything and just keep listening their gracious life lectures
You know, when I was a student and read something "bad" about Japan on the western internet I always thought they were just misunderstanding. Because no student and teacher, professor acted like that. Sometimes I even felt angry because I felt like dirty gaijins making up lies to make Japan look bad. But now, it looks like I was in the wrong there. Stereotypes about this country is, at least according to my observation, pretty accurate. I wish I was born in a western country.

dont be a westaboo user. your coutry has a lot of good things going for it. so be proud of it and dont let things like this discourage you.

>your coutry has a lot of good things going for it.
I do like anime and manga myself but still I would take my human rights over them anytime any day.

>being gay in Japan

You royally fucked up

There's 4 things you don't do in Japan

1.) Get fat
2.) Be gay
3.) Disrespect someone
4.) Be lazy

having fun in japan requires that you're a competent fuck that can do all 4 of this, otherwise you're gonna be miserable like OP

P.S. In japan you never leave before the boss. For anything. Doesn't matter if your arm fell off, it's not a foreigner thing, it's a japanese society thing

Same deal for quitting your job. Can't do it until the boss quits first.

did you fucking do any research on the culture of the country you're residing in holy fuck?

let me guess -- working holiday visa?

I didn't choose to be gay. Why do they blame for something I can't even change.. I guess I should just start working my ass off learning English so I can move to a western country before I kill myself.

I'm Japanese, user.

Is this why Japan has such a high suicide rate?

If you dislike being in Japan so much why not just move somewhere else?

>because I'm gay
hahaha, that was perfect timing for outing yourself.

You should tell them you can't drink for medical reasons.

That always works for me

hey japan-kun why not move to China?

we dont have so many social conventions.

This may come as a surprise to you but you need money, marketable skills and language skills to move to a different country unless you want to end up being a homeless there. And I'm just an average young guy. I only have like 20k usd in my bank account and got no real skills.

But you have excellent English, you can try coming here to HK, we'll greatly accept you.

What is the nature of your work? Unless its government related we will have a lot of oppurtunity here in HK.

If you're cute I could do with a Japanese sissy around the house. You could vacuum in your tightly whities

japanese are animale

Come here, they are always hiring for shitty unskilled jobs.

Just sit and wait for a couple of years.
Someone will pay you to live and work abroad.
But working with people with different backgrounds is much harder than drinking beer that you don't want.

>But working with people with different backgrounds is much harder than drinking beer that you don't want.

No it fucking isnt man.

Its only hard if you've basically been trapped in a cage with the other sheep all your life.

Lol this amerifat tells OP how to live in his own country.

My English isn't really good though. Tried to talk to some native English speakers online and they barely understood what I said.

I would gladly serve a cute Australian sissy.

>shitty unskilled jobs
Somehow I get a feeling my life will be just as bad in a different way over there.

>Someone will pay you to live and work abroad.
I doubt that's how it works but eh.

>But working with people with different backgrounds is much harder than drinking beer that you don't want.
Like working with straight Japanese people who hate gay as a gay man amirite.

I see. So you're an englishman on a japanese proxy trying to redflag possible weebs out of their dream country.

I see your game.

I am not a OP but my workplace doesn't force me to drink or serve superiors because everyone knows that I am just a weak autistic shit that never talks while working, but I don't deny that hearing someone banters another someone on nomikai is somewhat fun

zitto, just how animale are you?

I'm working for an insurance company by the way. I feel like my current job is something anyone can easily do so I doubt it'll help me in HK though.

yeah. and who doesn't enjoy free beers.

>Anyone wanting to go to autism, the country

Wait, you don't pay for your own drinks?

Is it the same in public sector jobs, or is this a private sector phenomenom?

I wish I was just a weeb like you said so I wouldn't have to suffer like this.

I know it's fun for straight people to "banter" gay men. I just wish I could enjoy it too.

Maybe someone who can't really drink? To make things worse my company forces me to pay for it too.

>pepe the frog
>used by a chinese
I feel conflicted. I thought they have strict internet search? Can they still visit foreign sites?

Not as bad as you might thing, oif the salaries for shitty jobs keeps growing at the current pace, they will earn as much as engineers in less than ten years.

Well sounds like fun, but forced fun is not that fun tho

Our company subsidizes 5000 yen per head for a gathering like that... and the excess is usually paid by my superiors. And they are nice people too. :^)

Japan is a paradise for consumers, but for citizens it's a little bit of hell.

>your own boss pays beer for you
>they even want you to get drunk with them

That's pretty cool. In Brazil, happy hours is about bragging how many girls you fucked and how better you are over others and pretending you're drinking to not get drunk, so you look more badass.

too long.

you have to come off yourself as such a busy hard person who spends busy time in your personal life to get away from it. i have that skills and such a presence that can convince them to digest it.

if you cant do it, just suck it up. you deserve to sink into the endless muddy helling swamp and waste shitloads of time with those boring assholes.

You quickly get tired of it when it happens every fucking days until 11pm and are socially forced to attend it if you don't want your life to be fucked.

Dude chill, they just made a bad joke about your sexuality and they forced you to take one drink. I understand that you might be a bit choked but come on don t be so weak. Human rights ? LMAO that s just some high school bullying except that you are a man, calm down take a bit breath and try to enjoy if you really dont enjoy just wait i mnean come on its not like it was torture trust me there is way qworst in life if you suffer for this you wont be able to go far

its OP, come to America
>easy to get job cuz your gay and yellow
>meat nice white man
>have gay sex
>people will just be happy that your different
>you dont even have to drink beer
>get fat
>disrespect who ever you want (not cops)
>be lazy all you want
hope you have a good Christmas, come to USA where its ok to be gay

Hori phuc.

This is literally 100% to my workplace. anyway I quited :DD
elder bosses are fucking miserable living trashes. they try to assimilate the young newbie workers as their type always.

>its OP*
didn't mean to type that part

>if you suffer for this you wont be able to go far
This is just usual korean bosses excuse when they bullying their subordinate coworkers.
they really have some delight when they force to subordinates with dirty words. they just want to feel authority that's all.

This is just an excuse for doing that. dear kim user, why don't you eat your shit right now trying to enduring the taste of it? If you couldn't go through with that, you will not be able to survive in this harsh world. right?

Dear kim user, why don't you go to your parent's house and sneak into dad's room while he's sleeping, and jack his dick off like a ninja (pretending as if your mom doing it) and eat the semens when your dad cum?

I know It's hard thing to do and it will be gross, but if you can't go through with it, obviously You can not go through much harsh things than that. right?

Aw man, I'm sorry to her that. It's just part of your life, and you have to deal with it (being gay on the other hand is just bad luck I suppose). There's no "perfect" country, everywhere has its bullshit.

Just take a deep breath and keep going. You can try to quit and get another job if you want, also

>20k usd

You can multiply this money, my yellow nigga. Talk to some experience trader and let that shit accumulate. Don't forget you can always work for yourself.

Dear my korean fellow user, why don't you smash your testicals with full 1100% power of punch right now?
I know It would be painful and you will lose your hope for getting your offspring, but perhaps it will enable to make you stronger than before. If you can't do it even, how you might can beat the much harsh extrem things out there?

That sucks.
People at work always use hierarchy as an excuse to be assholes just because they can.

Just remember coworkers are not you friends and they will fuck you over anytime.

Dear park user, why don't you jump out of the window right now and be human vegetable?
I know it would be terrible. your mom should be cleaning your shit whenever you shart. but though you should endure of it. because if you can't go through with it, you will not be able to achieve much greater things like getting pass 9급 공무원 exam. right user? cheers for your future!

What the fuck, why are south koreans so rude? Chill out my yellow men.

triggered yet ? Well at leat now we know why they bully you, you re a fucking autist

>Lol this amerifat tells OP how to live in his own country.
Well clearly OP doesn't know how to either

not how to but doesn't want to play up to the social roles he find himself in

in some societies face is everything much more than western especially new world societies

a simple "he doesn't know how" doesn't cut it

if he doesn't do as he is ordained he becomes an outcast, unlike here where one can live and deny as much as one pleases

don't try to speak to english native, they're not doing any effort to understand

>living in czech republic
>not drinking
i'm happy i'm not you

so basically Japan just emulated the drinking culture of the West but placed unnecessary emphasis on it?

never copied it. its more of shitty east asian traditional practices. they lack the concept of individuality

>people copying the west?
>when

I am not triggered in any aspects. user.
but I wanna talk with you more. you are saying to be chill in the places like after alcohol party of some working days,

But you can be chill anyway when you're placed as superior.
If you were newbie or subordinate place in your job you wouldn't feel so chill. It's fucking obvious.

Because, who would want to throw away their precious time after ending work of the day, drinking with hopeless, old, 꼴초, wrecked mouth shit smelling bosses, listening their sage' like 'muh wageslave maxim' 'muh life teaching' uttery miserable shit rubbed words all time.
The most of bosses can't even be respected in their home. because they simply devote their time on 'making muh friendship with coworkers' meme.

It's nothing more than dumping your own time. sadly.

and most importantly, I'm not a wageslave like you. enjoy your one day-left holiday to endure forth 5 working days. user.

wtf is going on here

Pff, collectivist drinking rites are normal in a manly cultural enviroment.

you know if you really can't stand you're work and country the best choice is always to leave

it may be hard to decide yourself and difficult to start again but if you feel better you'll be happy

I didn't say that they weren't retards, and I didn't say it wasn't a retarded costum. I just said calm the fuck down, you re so overly dramatic about it.

>I am not triggered in any aspects. user.

Fucking really ? You wrote 4 fucking posts going apeshit when all I said was that it wasn't that horrible.

>and most importantly, I'm not a wageslave like you. enjoy your one day-left holiday to endure forth 5 working days. user.

Here comes the typical ' I can't take a shitty joke and I'm on the verge of tears when I have to participate to social events but in reality my gf is a topmodel and I make 150 000 a year trust me user.'

Not surprising japanese girls won't date guys if they re all edgy teenagers that scream human right abuse when they get teased by coworkers

Ow... It seems like we will be getting typical awful keyboard fighting of korean which could be seen in a website like ilbe.

Don't be so butthurt like "I can't take a shitty joke and I'm on the verge of tears when I read posts from the internet" earnest working user. I just tried bunch of banter with those 4posts.

guess I somehow triggered you when I was mentioning (hopeless, old, 꼴초, wrecked mouth shit smelling bosses) part.
sorry that I made you feel something bad. chill out cause it's your holiday.
you should enjoy it. not being stressed

How often do you gather for drinking?

I dunno but it sounds like fun if you don't have to drink with them everyday, unless your coworkers are assholes of course.

So how much of money you were able to make serving to bosses? dumping your precious time.

I know the afterdrink is not alwys that bad. it could be joyful enough for sure. but the most fucking wrecked part is that I have to be falling down into my bed after arriving my home around 12pm as totally drunk and tired state.

It will be like full cycle during a week and you will be whinning to someone that you're super tired always. very much pathetic. the excuse for doing it is to make 'friendship between coworkers' but when you passed by that neglecting time, there's literally nothing practically left. maybe it will be plus point to make you alcoholic instead.

I've never seen an Asian hobo here.