Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros
Has anyone fucked a fat chick?
That's my fetish, but since I'm jacked I don't want to be seen with one. And I'm talking about morbidly obese.
Thoughts and experiences?

yes and i would do it again.

Greentext?

>american here
picked up a british fatty at a bar one night. Her dirty talk with the accent was fantastic.

She wasn't orca fat, just a very rotund blonde girl. Can't remember her name for the life of me. I honestly don't think I ever got it.

Sauce?

what's her name?

Girl who was maybe 5'5 200lb or so. Smelled disgusting, pubes everywhere, treated my dick like a chicken wing when blowing and made it bleed.

The smelling bad aspect is consistent among fat girls so I'd rather beat off

/fit/ and skinny girls will never be able to compare.
Fat chicks are superior cum dumpsters. And this is coming from a /fit/ man.

them tits tho

Marylin mayson (sp?). Someone pls post more pics/gifs/webms.

no, don't be stupid it's gross

Of her i mean.

Lost my virginity to a fat chick, had a good time the only issue with fat chicks is that they can be kinda limited in the positions they can do

>american

how so?

Just like they say, Fucking a girl with lots of muscles or fucking a girl with no bodyfat is like fucking a skeleton. While fucking a fat chick is like heaven, lots of surface and meat. Those fatties are also really soft and nice. It's like shagging a marshmallow. And they will eat dinner with you as well.

then I got the best of both worlds, gf is skinny but loves making me diner and eating after sex, also has small boobs, ass and tummy to squeeze, but not too hard, she is very sensitive

Yeah but make sure they have washed in all their flab folds, nothing worse than the stinky cheese stench if you lift a fat fold that's not washed properly

There is Absolutely nothing wrong with an oversized female person

Try to make her fat. You won't regret it.

I plowed a big girl once. She was into roller derby, and had big jugs and a big ass, which I'm a sucker for. I'm 6'3", 200lbs and have a pretty big cock. A lot of fun, because no matter how hard I fucked, she always wanted more. Go for it if you find a cute one. You won't regret it

I did. The girl that i fucked had a sweaty pussy and it felt like i was fucking a water mattress

This

i fucked a fat chick off of tinder once.

everywhere i touched felt like titty

fat vagina folds enveloped every nook and cranny of my dick in soft warm glory

10/10 would recommend

my gf is obesed...
i love to watch her juggling while she is riding my cock

no, she says that I have to leave her if she ever gets fat

hell yeah feels way better than fucking a twig

I love skinny girls (model tier). Now THAT is a real struggle; there's almost none left.

That's when you tell her the old "I will love you no matter how you look" bullshit.
Beside, who's the man?
To succeed with this process you will have to be sneaky.
>Tell her that you wouldn't let her be fat, and that you would tell her if she was getting fat.
>Whenever she claims to be fat, you tell her that she isn't (Get mad if necessary to prove it)
>Keep doing this till she is at a good size

If you find a fat chick that really cleans herself, it's probably the flat out best lay you'll get. They'll suck your dick hard, will legitimately get into it, and because they're at and not dainty, you can absolutely fuck the shit out of them and not hurt them.

I'd highly recommend it.

I don't want her to get fat, I love her small petite body

Samefag
Tell her that you wouldn't let her get fat for HER own sake. Else she might get confused.

i love fat chicks but i would suggest to not force someone to be unhealthy

>at party
>meet girl
>fat as a pig
>she stinks
>ask her to give me a succ of sick
>ya
>hump
>do a big sperm
>cry

You could simply make her chubby as well, kind of the same deal.

>morbidly obese
nah but i've done chubby and borderline chubby/obse, and it's decent but not really comfortable

>do a big sperm
Kek

fat chicks are the very best

Oh, it's not forcing.
I would rather called it "strategically turning a woman into a godess"

Chubby-lover here. My bitch is about 175. Love every inch of her. Blowjobs are god-tier.

>pic related
body shape is similar, slightly smaller tits

Actually fucked one once. She wasn't obese, but definitely chubby/slightly beyond chubby. She was up for anything. Not the greatest lay, but definitely top 5.

Another time, a fatty gave me a blowie. Best head I've ever gotten.

THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY GF

post pic of gf?

You're a lucky man, then.

Managed to maintain a casual and friendly relationship with a really fat chick. She was obese, mainly due to thyroid stuff. Too big to go on top, and her cunt juices were a bit thick - those were the only downsides.

That aside, she was fucking amazing in bed. Pretty much down for anything. Nothing beats the sound of a big fat apron belly slapping against your cock. My current gf is also on the heavier side, nowhere near as big, and she's the best sex I've ever had.

the brother of my gf has a thing for the really fat ones

> couldnt touch gf for days just because

i once had sex with a fat chick and her pussy smelled like armpits

this guy gets it. They also try harder to please.

Yes, a mental white trash fat chick too. It was awesome and I'd fuck her any day again
But now she has a kid with this degenerate douche so I stay away. It's worth a greentext
part 1

>Be me 15 years old
>friend tells me about this awkward chick who won't leave him alone. Let's call her mentalboobs
>I've heard of her. Major weirdo major white trash
>Both her parents were druggies and she stayed with her half sister or whatever it was in a small 1 bedroom apartment most of the time
>desperate for attention, real dad issues girl
>be me 18 years old, mentalboobs is long forgotten
>She messages me out of the blue just saying 'hi'
>wtf whats the catch
>decide I want a blowjob and it'll be easy enough, play it subtle, pretend I don't know anything about her
>She is super fucking awkward and I have to constantly put on a poker face while waiting for that dicksucc
>one day she has a mental breakdown on facebook. writing in all caps that she loves sex and it's nothing weird with it and shit
>She writes to me and tells me about this other guy who tried to pay her for sex
>tell her I agree with her facebook post and tell her she isn't weird (I didn't agree with it) and confess that I had had fantasies about it
>She is for some reason 'touched' by this confession and she thanks me for being so honest and coming clean
>straight up ask her if she would be okay with having sex
>she says yes. Tells me her sister is going to a friend the next day and she will have apartment for herself
>go there. Have a cigarette and awkward conversation for 5 minutes.
>go inside, ask if she wants to go to bed
>bang her

And trust me she has had aloooot of dick before, she definitely knew what she was doing.
Best blowjob
Best fuck
Biggest boobs I have buried my face in
Agreed to everything I wanted in bed
And remember that she was 15 when I was 18 (fuck yeah Sweden legal age)

part 2

Last things I heard about her after that was that she was taken care of by social services. Wasn't allowed to visit my town anymore (at least not for a while)
talked to her a bit via texting. She claimed some dude tried to rape her and that she was going to court with it. broke contact shortly after that
Checking her facebook profile now and see that she has a kid who's a few months old. And she's 18
Still as whitetrash as ever

Holy hell that gif is hot as fuck.
But, to topic. Regularly do that: My GF. It's fucking amzing. So soft'n'shit.
...if you can live with the fact that it'll be damn exausting for you. They're heavy, hard to move around and more often than not: Lazy as fuck.

If this is real I am jealous