Sup Poland. Im black and from Germany. Tomorrow Im going to Warsaw and stay there over the weekend

Sup Poland. Im black and from Germany. Tomorrow Im going to Warsaw and stay there over the weekend.

What do I need to know, so I dont get myself killed. How do polish women tick?

Expect to be beaten, nigger

Dont shout any team names. Like Polonia, Legia Warszawa and stuff

Never go outside at night

Stay in centrum of the city and everything will be fine. Its hipster land. Dont go to Slavic opa kurwa mac land of grochów

What does this mean? Why is it bad?

Yeah my peoples story for the last few hundreds of years.

These are team names. Football teams. Enemy team will fuck you up

Are you kidding, or for real?

Im there with a polish buddy of mine, and a chick he knows there and her friend.

FUCK POLAND FUCK POLAND FUCK POLAND FUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLANDFUCK POLAND

Our arpartment is in the centrum. Thats a good thing I guess.

Can you explain "Dont go to Slavic opa kurwa mac land of grochów" for me?

Thx, lucky that I dont care about football. Thx.

Polish Minister of Defense Antoni “Screwball” Macierewicz is going to form special paramilitary forces out of these boneheads (pseudo football fans) so they feel pretty superior now.

There is a district in warsaw called Grochów. There are many of these adidas bald poor aggresive guys

if someone ask u anything tell him LECH POZNAN KURWA and it ll be okay

I shall grant you the attention you are longing for.

So what about polish chicks? I heard they are pretty conervative and shit. So no one-night-stands?

dont go into the country, plenty of hooligans that dislike coloreds, you should be ok as long as you look civilized and not like an american nigger

This guy came out of the center, and he was not even black. Think what would happen to nigger :)

you should visit katowice

>Grochów
Seeh thats why I get information before going places. So I dont get my teeth kicked in American History X style.

Thx

Poles are literal nazis

you won't survive it

If you are attacked in Warsaw, then shout loud: LECH POZNAN!!

>LECH POZNAN KURWA

Yeah I feel like you trying to get my ass killed. What does it mean?

SERBIA-POLSKA BROTHERS!

I am Serbian and i dont have probs with Poles and when i walk with their girls they respect me

the first two are cities, kurwa is a swear just don't say that you'll sound like an autist

Not even scared bro. Valar morghulis and shit.

By the way what does nigger mean in polish? So I know when people talk about me?

>katowi

Why should I ? Nazi-Hooligan country?

The Slavs are welcome in Poland :)

are you polish ? Give me an quick intro on how to not get stabbed.

Dafuk does this mean?

Yeah bro i love Poland respect from Delije sever ultra fan :)

You dont have problems because people dont see first sight that u are from somewhere else.

You lost the war you faggot!

Okay, things not to say when Im drunk.

Trust me retard Poles like Serbs and we like them so stfu albanian mongol

Poles are Slav sub human scum

You do not belong here mut. Do not even try to fuck polish women they hate coloured people. Stay in the very centre if you do not want to get beaten.

Just remember to take good scarf, then our brothers will recognize you

>Sup Poland. Im black and from Germany. Tomorrow Im going to Warsaw and stay there over the weekend.
>What do I need to know, so I dont get myself killed. How do polish women tick?

Warsaw inhabitant here. Act civilized and be polite. You can can get a few stares cause black is still exotic but other then that you'll be a-ok. Woman polish tick as all woman - money.

Bambus

Murzynek bambo...
W AFRYCE MIESZKA !!

>black user here

Just do not act like our North American species. No one likes those niggers.

Dress nice. Talk proper and wear cologne. You'll be fine.

Sup, what about the shit all the other retards wrote here ? True , not true? What are usual words for black people, so I know before people? So I know before people try to fuck me up.

how about you tell me where you'll be staying and ill smash your fucking nigger skull?

Stupid dumb nigger scum

czarnuch - tsharnooh

Yeah i know u all like pretty angry people. See ya tomorrow.

This:
Poland is a very racist country indeed
watch your back black boy

>Implying Slavs arnt nigger tier

To be honest act normal like in any other situation.
Poland is just a normal country with retarded president and puppet PM.

Polish women are very manipulative. And extremely jealous and self centered. Most of what they say is never authentic. ITs mostly fake. Fake enthusiasm.

#rekt

Yeah i know what u talking about. Im not one of those baggy pants, jersey wearing bandana signthrowing gold chain fags.

What do you mean by talk proper? I dont speak, read or understand a single polish word. Kurwa is like my whole vocabulary.

Same.

I was born with eyes in the back of my head.

Do you wish you weren't a nig? Genuine question, surely blacks are self loathing

You dont see to get the whole point of this. The point is to not get fucked up. So even Poland has its keybord warriors.

I will keep that in mind. Fitts with

Holy tits I have lots of Polish blood in me but knew nothing of the culture. Guess my family was embarrassed that we came from such a voilent, uncivilized people. Humans are no better than any other violent, territorial beasts still in some cultures, I see...

Nah, I dont think is terrible. At least where I am from. Chick here actually like us.

Yeahhh, my buddy is like. Nah dont worry u will be alright. But he does not know the struggle.