Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Start vaping. You'll look like a fag but it can help. You will trade one addiction for another, but you won't die for vaping.

you smoke almost 4 packs a day?

Try cutting down to one or two first

3 packs...... a pack has 25 in it

sometimes i think i spend way too much time on this site. is this the original OP unable to cut down on cigarettes or is it another fucking copy pasta

75 cigs a day
Average sleeping time = 7 hours
17 hours in a day
75/17 = 4.5 cigs per hour
60 (minutes)/4.5 cigs = 13

nigga you literally on average smoke every 13 minutes from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed

I'm a minimum wage slave at a gas station in Richmond, Virginia.
all packs here, in the epicenter of tobacco, have 20 cigarettes

I'm the OP but I've seen it posted when I haven't made the thread

If you look closely at OPs 2nd post You can clearly observe he is trolling us, because cigarette packs are universally 20 cigarettes. This means this thread is stale copypasta

most of them have 20. 25's are uncommon

Yeah I usually have a few every hour, I don't go longer than 20 mins without a smoke

Wtf are you talking about? I buy king size packs not those stupid 20 packs I smoke john player standard, Google it kiddo

Every pack I see has 25........ maybe in America they sell 20 packs.

I went cold turkey. I wasn't that bad. I'd smoke about fifteen a day only on Friday Saturday and Sunday. But I had been a smoker about 20 years. Started when I was about 13.
Cold turkey works I smoked one cigarette about two months ago and I blame that on being drunk.
I had bad headaches for a week, but after that I didn't crave any.
I stopped may 23rd last year. So it's been pretty much a year if you don't count that one cigarette.
My phlegm is clear. I've been running. Lost some weight. Saved I don't know how much money by quitting.
So, good luck Sup Forumsro

Ciggies come in 25 packs

oh. well my girlfriend broke up with me on saturday. i smoked a lot that night but the next day i refused to smoke a single one cuz i wanted to start running again on monday (i used to run in marathons). i began running again yesterday and i havent smoked since. been smoking since i was 17 and ive tried quitting 8 times (once i spent a whole year without smoking). my best advice would be to find some motivation to do so and no matter what, dont go back. good luck man

also think of all the money youre saving, i used to smoke half a pack a day and yearly my cigarette expenses were huge

I'm on day 3 without cigarettes, this will be my third time quitting. This time around I'm running, so I hope that keeps me distracted.

yeah it really depends on where you live in. here in dominican republic cigarettes come in half a pack (10) and full packs (20)

Cold turkey doesn't work for many people. I doubt it would work for someone who can't go 20 minutes without smoking.

He should reduce the amount he smokes by one cigarette a day.

same here man good luck

I smoke mine King size, they come in 25s; as a smoker it's cheaper than buying 20s

Yeah, a little at a time

Costs me 36 a day

Reached 60 cigarettes a day and quit perfectly fine... 2.5 years and counting...

I must add it actually HURT the first couple of days, though

yeah vaping won't kill you, but the embarrassment will

quitting is for losers
dont quit

>75 a day

You fucking suck. Where are you from that a pack has 25

I thought my 40 a day habit was bad

you're fucked OP

Ontario

this, also kekd