Other urls found in this thread:

you
youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
skepticproject.com/articles/911/pentagon/
youtube.com/watch?v=biGHT89VsYo
youtube.com/watch?v=AK1nkwL4J3Q
news4jax.com/news/investigations/i-team-investigation-is-facebook-spying-on-you
infowars.com/facebook-spies-on-you-for-the-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=JFmRKOnHUfc&feature=youtu.be&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&t=79
q13fox.com/2016/05/30/is-facebook-spying-on-you-through-their-microphone-feature/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/02/09/385001258/samsungs-privacy-policy-warns-customers-their-smart-tvs-are-listening
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/05/your-samsung-smarttv-is-spying-on-you-basically.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/10/six-ways-tech-spying-how-turn-off
samsung.com/uk/info/privacy-SmartTV.html
search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Is Facebook Spying On You?&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002
metabunk.org/debunked-wtc-towers-fell-in-their-own-footprints.t1226/
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dank fuel can melt fresh memes though

No but it can weaken them. Try harder conspiracyfag

Yes

it can heat it up until it becomes too soft to support such a big structure

That's what they want you to believe.

A plane never hit WTC 7 but it still fell in 7 seconds without jet fuel.

So the real question is, can office supplies burning melt steal beams?

But there was only 2 WTCs, north and south.

You're expecting me to believe there was 7, if not more?

Fucking commies

Troll harder.

Troll harder faggot

Woah. First hive mind, almost.

yes

Where were these other trade centers and why were they not covered on the news? Don't need no tinfoil hat for this one you liberals.

Also, why does everyone disregard the fact that no airplane wreckage was found at both the pentagon and the one that crashed in the field.

no but met juel can felt beam steels.

Um no the industrial steal beams used couldn't be weaken from small amount of jet fuel that ignited for such a small time.

The firemen at the scene said there was molten steel.

No, because the highest possible jet fuel burning temperature is lower, than the minimum required for steel beems to melt + like 90% of the fuel exploded when the planes hit the buildings

As I expected, only two towers.

May I also add world trade centre 7 didn't blow itself up.

No, but thermite can.

Oy vey! It was Saudi Arabia!

But what about the mind control agents used for chemtrails? Who knows how hot those burn?

Jew detected.

The jet fuel burning ignited building materials such as gypsum, these materials burn hot enough to weaken steel

I know its a joke and what not but I can never get over the fact how fucking stupid some people are when they say that it wasn't all planned like I just cant I just......... god it hurts my head to even think about the whole wtc conspiracy like its not even a conspiracy its right there in the footage and the eye witness accounts you don't need an engineer or a fucken rocket scientist to tell you that it was all planned.

Not only what firemen said, its on video, whole world saw molten steel pouring off the buildings..

you tube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

no thats actual physics
just like your flacid penis gets soft when you realize that you cant bang that hot chick you have been friends with for years now.

In 1992 they created this monolith to reflect the two towers collapse. they called it the millenium hotel with one N for the One world tower.

Yes, because, you know, every building that catches fire just collapses, that is very common..
Oh wait..

another angle

who said that? like, where you there? I wasnt, but I can imagine that the speed and force brutaly smashed every part of that plane into the structure. I cant imagine why people would think that there would be debris outside the building, like the plane would bounce of the building. just like the twin towers, the extreme force pictorally "sucked" the whole plane into the building.

noone ever claimed anything else. between those towers, there was wtc 7, hard to see in this illustration.

In every thread there is one jew on duty who will do this.. First I thought it's pathetic, but now I think it's hilarious..

Take off your tin foil hat and learn something about metal plastic fracture and deformation

are you fucking retarded no matter how fucking fast something is going the speed of the impact isn't going to just make the hundreds of pounds of steel just disappear you fucking idiot do you even know how big a 747 is and did you see the size and angle it hit the building go suck your fucken corrupt govts dick you blind faggot

RIP Sup Forums

>small amount
>over 23.000 gallons in a single plane
>mfw

what the fuck, are that jew letters?

try harder

google it.
you wont be disappointed.

7 seconds? Sure, if you dont count the internal collapse that caused the penthouse to fall well before the facade...

so in that case the heat at the impact site was equivalent to the heat on the sun

>WTC 7
>Only 2 WTCs
>where the other 5

Jet fuel hides the reaction of thermite and thermate

try harder?

>disregarding the fact that it was hit by a fucking plane and then catched on fire
u wot m8

because its not true. 5 seconds on the interwebs proves your claim utterly false.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

but nothing was found

Empire state building was hit by a B-25 bomber and burned for days...never fell....Only 3 high rises have ever fell due to fire, guess which 3....And building 7 wasn't really on fire

A controlled implosion is very distinguishable and obvious

dude even the engineers that designed the towers said that they were built to take multiple hits and from different angles and not go down.

dont be a fuck stick.

You lie. Google "pentagon plane debris" and see just how wrong you are.

Some pics here. More from both sites if you are actually interested in looking.

skepticproject.com/articles/911/pentagon/

Is Facebook Spying On You?

youtube.com/watch?v=biGHT89VsYo

youtube.com/watch?v=AK1nkwL4J3Q

news4jax.com/news/investigations/i-team-investigation-is-facebook-spying-on-you

infowars.com/facebook-spies-on-you-for-the-government/

youtube.com/watch?v=JFmRKOnHUfc&feature=youtu.be&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&t=79

q13fox.com/2016/05/30/is-facebook-spying-on-you-through-their-microphone-feature/

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/02/09/385001258/samsungs-privacy-policy-warns-customers-their-smart-tvs-are-listening

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/05/your-samsung-smarttv-is-spying-on-you-basically.html

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/10/six-ways-tech-spying-how-turn-off

samsung.com/uk/info/privacy-SmartTV.html

Oh my god I just realised that jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to cause a hundred thousand tonne building to collapse on itself.

nope no plane debris were found and to further prove your stupidity have you seen how the plane hit how the fuck does a plane even get that low in one of the country's most highly secured buildings?

>wasnt really on fire
>burned for 8hrs

building 7 wasn't even hit. the only time a building falls like that is from a controlled implosion.
>find another video with a building falling like that wasn't a controlled demolition
you cant
see

That argument has been lame for years, but WTC-7 can't be explained away. That's the gap in every deniers armor.

it was hit by a collapsing skyscraper from across the street.

Show me another video of a building getting hit by debris from 110 story building.

Yes. 9/11 is proof.

Jewing in this thread is strong.. Stronger then in race war bait thread earlier today..

let me add to that, the jets that were scrambled to intercept the planes took quite some time to get into the air.. that seems very odd last time I recall those things are supposed to be prepped for war and sent into the sky at the blink of an eye.

Underrated post.. Christopher Bollyn figured it all out.. Wanna know the truth, listen to this man talk..

search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Is Facebook Spying On You?&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

I like how all those buildings fell into nice, neat little demo piles. They all fell straight down like there was no chaotic destruction. Demolition crews spend weeks prepping to make buildings fall like those three did. But people will believe what they want, I guess.

They were all on exercises posted well away from the response areas. They were alerted, but none were close enough to get there on time. Ironically.

how to make c1

LOL. So....the pictures of debris are...fake?

9/11 was nothing more than a more recent Operation Northwoods ...Google it and prove me wrong
Pro tip: You cant

yea similar exercises happened minutes maybe even seconds before other terrorist attacks around the world like in Spain google it dude it just proves how almost every country was finding a way to get into the war its sad really how we mean so little to the government that we would fight and die for if need be.

satan tripz

government bot
kek. you are just highlighting his point.

Satan knows. Operation Northwoods was the 9/11 plan.

Hey retard jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel is just that constant extreme heat like fire will make it weak it doesn't have the same strength after fire.

this

nice bro what about all the other hundreds of pieces of scrap metal? what you mean to tell me that all that was left was thin sheet of metal haha kek bruv get real

except they didnt- 40 other buildings were damaged by the collapse...the top basically exploded when it dropped initially and sent debris ejecting outward...

another failed meme

metabunk.org/debunked-wtc-towers-fell-in-their-own-footprints.t1226/

>this again

It hit the top

The bottom of its structure wasn't damaged, it was blown up via controlled demolition.

9/11 was an inside job!

One werd: Thermite

yes, highlighting the fact that a lot of debris were found at the pentagon- Hard to plant an engine LOL

Funny the Pentagon has hundreds of cameras around it, intense security obviously... and not ONE shows a plane hit the building

bush banged a 9/11

The plane that crashed into the field did not yield one body or any plane parts...xplane that one

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

/kek how did this go missed. Checked

Here's the Northwoods document, declassified.

nsarchive.gwu.edu/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf