Would you rule 34 my little sister's drawing and if so how?

Would you rule 34 my little sister's drawing and if so how?

Sure, post her picture.

Any colors you have in mind?

Black hair, brown eyes, white skin, white panties and black stockings

Its the picture seen above

That's just a drawing. Post her picture, now.

>Would you rule 34 my little sister

My little sister is 15

Is that Cian?

Your point be?

No it's something my little sister drew it's supposed to be her oc, he doesn't usually look like this

I'm not letting you rule 34 my sister

Someone else is doing her anyway, why not us too?

Are you sure your sister isn't just some faggot who lurks the drawthreads?

She 15 but her pussy 18

>wanting a 15 year old girl because Stacy didn't want your shriveled dick in Highschool
Absolutely pathetic

Mainly because I don't want anyone to get arrested over her pussy again

>again
Go on..

>and post her, you know you want to

Her ex boyfriend got sent to prison for robbing a store, when I asked him why he looked me dead in the eye and said "Your sisters cunt is just that good." Then told me about how she wanted something expensive and promised him more sex if he got it... yeah

Keep going

She apparently has a habit of using sex appeal on her boyfriend to get what she wants but that's only if she is attracted to you romantically, she had one boyfriend who she gave a chance but found out he was a cry baby and a cuck

I wanted a rape story, you faggot.
KYS

I'm almost there. Tell us about the time you heard her waxing the pearl.

Its only a rape story if you count the time, he yanked her panties down and fucked her in the kitchen

More

This is what I heard her talk about to her friend in these exact words " the other day, user and I were home alone, I was mad so no sex for him. So I began making dinner for (me) and he started being rough, I pushed him away, he pinned me to the kitchen table and yanked down my panties, he slammed into the wrong whole. GOD it hurt so bad! I was crying and begging him to stop... eventually I got used to it and we both came."

>eventually I got used to it and we both came
Sure.
>5/10

Even if it's fake I'm still hard

OK I lied about that last part, didn't here what she said