Has anyone here ever been cucked ? How was the first time watching pic related my wife

Has anyone here ever been cucked ? How was the first time watching pic related my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464745560348.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

webm related
my wives

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464745560348.webm

hey it's the ugly spanish nigger poster again

I hope this blows over some day. Why are you even married? If you think she enjoys it with someone else, what do you offer other than money? You've lost and you're trying to hold on to whatever you think you had.

I really hope people start a war this election season so I can start making things right or just be killed because I want off this ride.

If you are a troll, well, some people actually do this shit.

but no my wives

my gook wives!

Goddamnit OP she is so fucking hot

Get a life shit head

I feel like my dick is big enough to where I couldn't be a legit cuck. Like hell yeah there's bigger dicks than me, but like no way I could get or would get into one of those cages. Guys with big dicks should never be cucks, like 7 inches or more

Thanks shes from nyc

Neither would i those cages r stupid... my dick is big enough.. just wanna see my girl suck someones cock

Is there a reason for the shit pics

I bet your really into this

Let's see more of your wife

Why are you posting these disgusting pics?

I've seen you do this before to other posts. Can you at least have the balls to answer?

Here's OP's subscription message:

Thank you for subscribing to my list through, among other things, your dishonest and/or extremely repetitive "broken record" posting actions/behaviour. From now on your threads will receive contributions from my collection whenever they are spotted.

Its some random twat, they used to do this in trap/cd and fb threads. Basically whatever they dont like they spam with this

U like ?

Point appears to be proven

I've seen these same pics spamming a milf thread recently. Is it the same person?

To bad, im from other side of the ocean, but defenitely wanna see more

Got any naked ones of her?

My targets are proven, dishonest spammers / excessive reposters.

You mean like that one milf with the big tits?

Where are you from?

You seem like a real dick ruining people's posts. Why can't you just move on if you don't like them.

What other threads do you do this to?