Trips names my kitty

Trips names my kitty

Uncle Ben

You know I had a cat that looked exactly like that and it was killed in a horrific hit and run Friday just gone. We buried her on Sunday. If this is trips then her spirit will enter your cat.

She was called Thundercat

:-(

Cunt Destroyer.

ULTRAMEGAGIGANIGGER

Sushi

I swear to god I've seen this recently, did you post it on Facebook?

Doug

Rollin

Fifi t cat!!!!

Cuddles McFuzzy

Jed

MEIN Fuhrer

No here yesterday. Not on facefuck

Bangarang

lil nigga

Good to see Thundercat is getting famous though!!! She was an awesome cat

Niggerlicious

Adolf

roll

Memester

Allah

Tyrone

rollin

Stains
That way when you try to call it, you have to say "come/cum stains"

Rell

roll

spoopy

fuck you, you lazy-ass faggot, change that fucking roll, I can see that someone else does it in your house, and you don't bother because that person always does it, change it yourself fucking idiot, you don't know how it works? stupid idiot

Crap, only dubs!
Reroll

Dr Poo

rolling

Cocksucker

this

Roll

rollin for Tyrone

Whitey

Loki

rullin

African american

Rolling

Almost there! Rell

Oh, well I saw it at least then. Rip your cat

rol

hitler

Fido

The Gland

Miucifer

Jizzy B

Niglet

Dog

damn

^^^
This

So close again! Roll

Marcelene the vampire queen

Jerk

Roll.

Félicienne

4skin

Boo

Reroll

Lol

Still rolling for Tyrone

cat

Lucipurr.

Bill

4 non blondes

Jeff

Madara Uchiha

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Niggercunt

rerl

rollerino

this cat looks at least one year old
why don't it have a name yet, you lazyfag?

>vote for karczoch

kennedi cotarelo

Professor Padpaw

Spook

reddit

praptemkrupp

thi

Fido roll

kennedi

Pretty long name

rollin

tyrone "the nigger"laquankeishaquanda