User, what do you mean by saying that Islam is not compatible with Western culture?

>user, what do you mean by saying that Islam is not compatible with Western culture?

I mean go back to your sandy shithole.

Do you realize you need to convert to islam to fuck her, right?

>He has never been to Indonesia

Source?

Lol just watch out for her brothers and you'll be fine. Women are women, they always want excitement. Who said you have to marry her?

>tfw no Muslim gf

I would explain it to you but that burka probably "protects" you from my infidelish toughts.

There's plenty of muslim fish in the sea

By sea I mean England

Explain this. So if you fuck her and their relatives busted you... What do?

they just stick to themselves desu

"I mean that the west is full of degenerates that care only about materialistic possesions and they will never respect anyone who doesn't conform to this norm."

So fuck off muslim girls.

I'm just imagining the scene:

>"Let's fuck, nobody will notice"

>The girl doesn't like it
>Tell her parents she was raped
>you are 100% fucked

Pray to our lord and saviour jesus christ they turn against her instead of you. If they are a religious/conservative family that is. Despite the memes, most 2nd/3rd generation muslims are pretty non-crazy. I know plenty guys with iranian girlfriends for example, even though iranians are extra liberal. I even slept with a tunisian girl once, her brother couldn't care less, just stayed home smoking weed all day anyways.

Bottom line is: These extreme muslim families are certainly out there, in certain suburbs, and you'd do best sta away from their women because things can get ugly if you don't. Most of muslim 2nd/3rd generation girls are almost as easy as swedish girl, just that they have different norms and ideals from home, so they don't boast it as much.

>trusting in conservative whores
>21th century

She will tell her family she was raped. You will always be the fucked one.

Lmao my gf is muslim and we fucked in her parents bed. The "good muslim girl" is a meme.

penis does what penis wishes

>The girl doesn't like it
>Tell her parents she was raped
>She gets stoned to death for adultery

GET OUT
E
T
O
U
T

G E T O U T G E T O U T G E T O U T G E T O U T G E T O U T G E T O U T

Too bad Sup Forums is anonymous. We could spot an Italian user that was killed for fuck a muslim girl.

>women
>being punished for tell lies
>in West

XAXAXAXAXA

Her dad is an old fuck and her mom is an hamgalaxy. The only way I could die is by getting the succ too much.

Another meme. Most girls, muslim or otherwise, don't get off on ruining peoples lives. Even muh infidels

Did you think posting a picture of a woman would make me reconsider my position on islam? Do you really think ANYONE would fall for such a crude 'trick'?

>trusting women will not ruining your life at all

You are virgin, right?

Jesus man who hurt you?

That means that sharia law is for sub-humans

I have never in my life seen a Muslim

kek

I mean that I will bathe you in pig's blood and then proceed to disembowel you.

>Western culture
you have to be nice to women
>Islam
sub human trash

It's a religion founded by a murderer, rapist, slave trader.

Which surprisingly leads to murder, rape and slavery.

So what I mean when I say that, is that it needs to be completely removed, by any means necessary.

Baby where's your bomb belt? Forgot it at the mosque?

you met her parents?

>It isn't, but that's okay since I dislike secular liberalism at least as much as I dislike Islam

In western culture drinking beer and eating pork chops is mandatory.

>t. Leafaggot

Start liking the hump, friend.

You're the death of Western Europe personified, muslim.

I MEAN YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Pfft. Next you're gonna tell me I need to buy her dinner??

Tens of millions of tourists visit Turkey every year with absolutely no problems and think it's a lovely country and this was one incident where one was harmed and now you claim it's an issue about how peaceful Muslims are. Yeah, eat shit.

I mean that you should LEAVE or die.

indonesia is different than middle east you fucking worst korea

>my gf is muslim
Start saying your prayers, Luigi. You gotta go to the stake as well.

Btw, her rape and murder wasn't motivated by Islam at all. It was also obviously condemned by Turkish public. And Turkey is a secular country.
Rape and murder happen everywhere in the world.

Indonesia is top 5 for ugliest women tho

>it's an issue about how peaceful Muslims are
It's not an issue because Muslims are violent savages.

>flag
>t.Ibrahimovich Ahmedey

>Arguing with Sup Forums
>Trying to reason edgy kids who hate people different than them

Stop lying sandnigger

lol run nigga.

Half indo/dutch girls are really cute.
Seeing as Indonesia used to be part of the Dutch Empire there's quite a few of them here.

>Paris is a literal warzone

>this entire post

I have to imagine they're extremely rare IN Indonesia, considering their huge and young population

I mean that western culture should disappear :^)

It already basically has but not thanks to the immigrants but thanks to the Americans and their media. Seriously, how many people still actually follow their traditional customs and eat their traditional food and wear their traditional clothes and how many follow American customs, eat Americanized or American popularized food and wear jeans and hoodies and other American clothes?

Americans have already killed western civilization, immigrants are just finishing the job.

the religion is fine by its own right
just some of the folks associated with the religion are nutcases.

FUCKING RARE

This 100%

sauce please

I mean that you have to go back.

>proceed to rape her
>Shut up bitch! now you belong to me or be stoned to death!

I don't think we meant to

Not in my country. You either get whipped by the mother in public or get lashes in prison.

Ok then, ill say it more simply:
Go back to your deserts you goddamn Mudslime!

or you can migrate to Sarawak where nobody gives a shit
only currybuns in the semenanjung are the taliban
>sibu

How is it our fault your people are so enamored by our culture?
Since when do we force you to eat burgers and wear blue jeans?

>Sabah

all the currybuns and talibans in the country sarahan BN
Sarahan Sesame
Sarahan mathir

How easy/hard is it to find pork in your country? Its freaking everywhere. I would have a hard time being a Muslim if I was to subside on strictly halal food.

but the aloha snacksbars do want to enforce hijab and cutting part of the dicks off

The point isn't whose fault is it the point is that's already happened. The original European culture is already basically dead or heavily Americanized.

It does make niggers or mexicans complaining about discrimination in the United States extremely hypocritical, though. Thanks to the dominance of American media their "culture" gets exposure and popularity in Europe well above even European culture.

its everywhere as long as you can see Indians or Chinese

and if a muslim having hard time keeping his own faith, maybe he shouldnt be a muslim and run away to other country

our country is lost as over half of the muslim here had went overboard slowly turning into aloha snackbars and currybuns

easy. But it is easier to eat halal food and easier to get reported for doing unislamic things. And also we malays are loyal as fuck.

to the point of blaming the non-muslims because they "accidentally" ate pork or drank beer

heck even the name hotdog with certified halal had to change name because "dog" is haram

Stop being uneducated and read up on the actual reason you chink.

>but thanks to Americans
Ye alright

China sudah datang

Sorry but I have to ruin your fantasies dummies. Mudslimes marry their cousins.

BiH is a good country.

Why so triggered chink?

siapa reply siapa butthurt

disgusting nails. she needs to trim them and wash her hands

Except islam

You reply you butthurt la. Don't tell me all that chink education was for nothing. You know your school is expensive Chang.

What? Everything done by a Muslim has to be motivated by Islam? Sometimes people are just horrible people, and these horrible people exist in every demographic.

You know the saddest thing - the visual ugliness of islam is more prominent in London than it is in BiH. It 'felt' unimportant and just a nominal factor of your upbringing there, in London it's fucking in your face.

amboi panjangnya

Cut off the welfare and you will see the sandniggers going way

Stop talking about my dick chink.

You didnt understand. The family of the "raped" girl will kill her in one way or another to regain their honor

Or just kill the man to keep it a secret.

he's their son,
so basically he fucks his sister, typical muslim

And sometimes horrible people feel empowered to do horrible things because of their horrible religions

Why is she hairy if she is muslim? Someone whip her. I pay for it.