Is this HPV? I've had it for a year now, red painless spots all over my dick. I know it's not herpes or AIDS...

Is this HPV? I've had it for a year now, red painless spots all over my dick. I know it's not herpes or AIDS. Anyone have something similar?

Not sure, but I have the same thing I think. Might be a bacterial fungus because I use anti-fungal cream and it goes away for a while

Yep, that's herpes. I contracted mine 6 months ago...

The fungus thing is common in men. My concern is that the red spots are new (as of a year ago). So the red spots are highlighted by any fungus, not the result of it.

It's not herpes if it's everywhere. Really though, herpes will have all kinds of blisters filled with puss. If it doesn't hurt and you're uncircumcised, it's a hygiene thing, wash yo dick man

HPV gives you warts. Herpes develops into blisters. Those are neither warts nor blisters.

It's probably just mild eczema or psoriasis.

I have two tiny dots right under my penis head they showed up right after I fucked this chink bareback wat do

Again this is something new, I got it 10 months after I fucked a girl. She was on the pill and I'd never gone bare before so I thought why not. Well she also told me she had been sleeping around a lot but was checked and clean. I think she lied or just didn't know, now I have this shit on my dick.

Alternately I got into a weird fetish where I let ants bite my dick and I'm worried this is permanent scaring because of that. Guess I just need to see a doctor.

congrats you have aids

Kek, those ants can't love you like a woman can! Yea I got the same thing from fucking a chick bare back. Rub some anti-fungal cream on it twice a day for a week or so. Should take care of it

Whatever it is you need to see a doctor. If you care for your tiny dick go to the fucking doc...

HPV grows on the shaft and is easily cured with a lighter and paper clip

I'll try a more aggressive approach and see if that makes them go away for good. Sometimes they go away on their own but come back. Like I've said 3 times now the spots are new and that's what concerns me. Also I'm one of those unlucky Americans that can't get insurance still so I guess I just need to set an appointment with a free clinic.

Wrong! I have herpes. The first 10 or so outbreaks have me only small red dots. Now every other outbreak I alternate between dots and full blown blisters. You have herpes. Live with it. Its not that bad.

Listen, I envy you for being young, but not for being fucking retarded. Had this shit over a year now, never had pain or discharge. Your bait game sucks btw.

Shut up faggot! What worse than a faggot who lies on?Sup Forums?

>a faggot who lies on Sup Forums that has herpes

I have HPV and never had any warts. They mostly show up in females. Most guys never show any symptoms what so ever.

Had mine for a couple years now, same symptom but don't give anything to girls that I sleep with except one girl, she got a UTI because my dick was dirty

I did get one tiny wart looking thing on the side but I can't find it anymore. Like other user suggested I'm going to try the anti fungal rout and really stick with it. Maybe they'll go away and not come back. If not then I'll suck it up and see a Doc. Another guy touching my penis just seems weird but I really want this taken care of.

brutal. i just used a can of airduster to supercool a q tip and froze the fuckers off.

they went away in three years.

there are multiple strains of hpv dude. some cause warts some cause cancer. enjoy your dick cancer.

bad aids sorry get bloods done .. U shouldnt sex an touch folk

>there are multiple strains of hpv dude. some cause warts some cause cancer. enjoy your dick cancer.

And some do jack-shit but are contagious.

I'm a carrier that has immunity to the effects of HPV.

Enjoy you warts you dirty faggot.