Hot teacher thread

Hot teacher thread
Pic very related
She's also newly famous

cbsnews.com/news/alexandria-vera-docs-teacher-had-sex-with-student-13-who-impregnated-her/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

/alexandria.vera.1

>continuous sex abuse of a child
That kid got to pound a smoking hot 24 yr old woman, i need to get abused.

Seriously. Luckiest 8th grader alive

No pics of the kid??

I wanna see what the fucker looks like.

I hope they make her have an abortion and put her in prison for the rest of her life. these whores need to be stopped

>you will never get lucky with a hot teacher as a young teen

envious of the little fuckers

>Charles Cates comment

Anyone else wonder how the fuck these student/teacher relationships start?

I TA'd for her my senior year. My friends swore up and down she wanted me but I was too much of a bitch to follow through.

Lady teachers with serious issues. Most of them were either really nerdy in school and are now livng out their fantasy of being with the quarterback or whatever, or they had sex with an older male teacher when they were younger.

>"Most"

Pretty face body of a whale, she obviously didnt have enough attention with her little girl, texas law will pin her with a ton of charges with the confessions shes give , she thinks she will get off, the child was 13!!!

Always exceptions.

She probably wont spend much time in jail. Women rarely do for these crimes. Bail is often not that bad.

Depends. I had a thing with my babysitter when I was a kid. Looking back, it makes sense. She would say things or do things that were obviously sexual but I didn't fully understand. "Accidentally" having her top unbutton or leaving the door open when she went to the bathroom. After a while you get to comfortable place and next thing you know you're in a movie theater parking lot with her lips wrapped around your cock. You know it's not "right" but feels good and dont want it to stop.

>Chad student gets along with teacher
>Start flirting with each other
>Give out numbers
>Meet up
>Fuck

It's not rocket science. Most of these teachers favor the popular kids anyways. Rarely would you see one fucking a nerd

>i'd do that girl
>and her mom

In america they get serious time mostly, mang

Idk im sure the texas laws will pursue enough time for this, she technically conceived a child with the child, cringe is setting in

I'm married to a hot teacher. faggots. I win.

she's cucking you with a 13 year old. You lose.

Probably wont spend more than 5 years in a jail. Absolute max. Most women convicted of these crimes are out in a year. Yes, their sentence is high but if the bail price is low...

#whyineedfeminism

Oh, she's fat.

her bail is 100k

Just heard she got an abortion. That true?
Cause if it is, throw everything I said out the window. They will let her rot for as long as they legally can.

>tfw he got CUCKED by a 13 year old hahhahhaha

Damn, well i guess i want her locked up, cause she will only prolly do this once and the lottery in this is rare, its like working as a pizza delivery driver and gettin one of girls to pay naked at the door, stories???

This is why you can never trust women and their camera angles

Compared to 1mil bail of male teachers?

Though, to be fair, 100k is a lot more than the 10k you see for these female teachers a lot.

Lol

Yes she aborted a little after jan this year. Cps went to her campus and questioned her relationship with student so authorities knew and had already started investigating so i know she will get a hefty fine

Not much compared to the 1mil bail on male teachers.
Though, to be fair, it is better than the 10k a lot of these female teachers get

google sherry Lynn white.

she was my English teacher in high school. she went by a different name at the school but she used to be a playboy model and it didn't take long for the whole school to find out.

My pc said this didn't post.
piece of shit.

She is fucked if she aborted. If she had it, let cps take it she would have been better off. Court will crucify her.

Oh god that's something

Alot of texas girls pose up close. This bitch slut is fat as fuck,

>tx girl posing up close for reference

Cuck4Life after that damn

Texas has some of the fattest people in 'Murica

She has a little girl, cps will take child unless family members intervene. Texas cps do t fuck around. Humility is something texas law go for, i wont be surprised if cps takes child

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU

ha, funny

Cps will for sure take her child.
Getting that abortion was her biggest mistake. Wouldn't have mattered so much in other states. Might have helped in some.
Tx?
As they say, "dun goofed"

read in some article that she had met his family and they were ok with it.

I like to think the dad was alpha as fuck on this one and said don't you ruin this for our boy

and yeah she's a little chub but that's still a 10/10 for any 13 year old. plus she's mexican, you ever been with a mexican before? I probably was 25 by the time i've learned the shit that kid got taught

She admitted to it and they have text messages proving it, so she not fucked this kid but murdered a child also in the process, mind blow

kind of mad I didn't think to post that

Yea mexican girls are down, they do everything and are down for anything st any time..i use to have mexican maids live at my house when i was a kid and they touch my pipi and kiss me at night and they would let me touch their titts, being a teenager i had a mexican chick suck my dick at a tennic court bench i. Broad daylight and another tine i snuck one out of a family movie scenario and noone noticed and she sucked my dick baaad, this story is bringing up some naughty times :)

Hot high school teacher from Louisiana who had nudes leaked here on Sup Forums a few years ago.

Her kid is way hotter

Wtf are u autistic lmao

fuck, them eyes....

Too lazy to green text lolol

Fuck out of here with your stupid fantasies you fucking neckbeard

Moar, please.

can't believe dubs wasted on you

the issue isn't the format it's your illiteracy (you don't read and write so good)

I know huh. The whole set is on motherless. Whitney Roach.

post more

Check motherless

always hate when shit like this happens. Yeah it's kind of funny but unless she was a giant ho bag she seems cute and fun

THREAD?

Eh. She resigned from her job and went completely off the social media grid. Besides that and some embarrassment it wasn't life ruining. And hey it may have sucked for her but think of all the happy horny teenage boys that were treated to nudes of their teacher one morning in their email inbox.

>Minimum of 25 years

What is?

The charges she is facing, you mudkip.

She didn't face any charges that I know of bro. Her nudes were hacked and leaked she didn't do anything wrong.

Post more of the chubby Latina teacher

Chubby cubby cunt.