Confessed my love to a girl I've loved for years in a drunken stupor last night, Sup Forums

Confessed my love to a girl I've loved for years in a drunken stupor last night, Sup Forums
She just responded "lol wow"
Feels thread?

>be me
>be 7
>get bullied
>develop social-anxiety, depression
>isolate myself from everyone
>5 years later
>discover Sup Forums
>still depressed, no friends, parents don't care, they don't talk to me
>develop schizophrenia and severe paranoia
>7 years later
>start abusing alcohol,
>fail school
>neet

an hero?

rekt

Yes, help the natural selection along.

I love that picture

stufu go /r9k

I know, should i stream it?

Mine wasn't as bad, but I got drunk and found the Facebook of a coworker I've been crushing on and sent her a friend request. We've had friendly small talk, but I've been too chicken shit to try to have actual conversation.

Next day at work she just kept looking at me like I'm a stalker.

I've been thinking of quitting the job, it's so awkward for me now.

Sure if you wanna get a bunch of nerds on /b excited for a short while.

It sounds like her problem man.

Maybe she's into you?

no, take that volvo for a spin

everyones does dumb shit while drunk. i asked for titty pics from one of my moms friends last night

Gonna stream it the 22nd, watch-out for me :)

- Don't love a girl for years
- Never "confess" your love

Disney sure fucked you up, fam.

she was probably looking at you cause she expected you to talk to her since you friend requested her dumbass. then you just proved you were a fucking stalker/creep

I didn't "confess my love" really. I didn't make it all romantic and shit.
I was just like "ay bitch you foooiiiiine lemme hit dat puss"

No. Go out in style.

that doesnt sound so bad, seriously it doesnt
the romantic shit probably would have been worse

Thats not feels, thats fuckin cringe.

gtfo

Try getting help for depression from a doctor or psych major? Try combating social anxiety head-on by forcing yourself to go out and realizing in bitesized tidbits that life isn't as scary as you make it out to be and all these negative thoughts of people thinking and talking down on you are simply manifested internally or realize that yes, indeed, people are constantly judging other people all the time and there is nothing I can do about it except not give a fuck?

It takes a couple weeks to embed new habits. Sounds to me like your mind is supplying a constant array of excuses to fend off any burning desire to renew your life. Faggots would find Jesus in this situation and devote their life to God, but you're clearly better than that and can do it by yourself. Fuck your parents, not all of Sup Forums is shit and people will listen to you and give you advice amongst all the rampant troll posts.

I didn't actually say that.
It was more like "I really like you" and more shit k can't remember/won't repeat.
Would screenshot but I deleted them to avoid having to look at it.