Been seing a lot of dubs get threads... So I'm gonna contribute, this nigger is texting me idk why

Been seing a lot of dubs get threads... So I'm gonna contribute, this nigger is texting me idk why.

Bump

planning the next holocaust, you?

Planning on coon hunting

Not dubs but gotta keep thread alive

lol
winrarr

Oh cmon you lil faggot, we've got dubs right here

have you experienced the wonders of putting a sharpie in your pooper?

TRIPLE DUBS! WINRAR

Checkd

Kek hes gay

I want to bury my dick so far up your ass that if anyone able to pull it out would be crowned King Arthur!

Send a pic of you doing it, and i promise you a pic of me doing it

*berry

You from last night? Where i made op shove a sharpie up his ass?

Say "Would you want me to berry my dick inside of you?

I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur!

Wtf are guys getting me into...

POST A DICK PICK TO HIM

Helpp

KEK WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OP GET FUCKED

rolling for this

in also in yffing

Such a lust for dick..WHO?!

SEND DICKPIC
and then say "how about you and me know each other a little better today?"

Not dubs but K

YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

winrar!

wait, op are you a fag?

Yeah but the thing is I like to get fucked real hard so I hope you have a big dick for that gaping asshole of mine ;) rawr

FUUUUUUU

YEAH I MADE OP SEND A DICKPIC TO HIS NEW "Pal"

I'm gonna vape in your boypussy and call you my meme slut! And then you do the same thing to me, ok?!

roll

I want to fucking see your cock!

before >32 replies, 10 posters
now
>33 replies, 11 posters
fuck off

Show me your asshole first ;)

Send me one now :)

roll

Winner

wrar

The dick nightmares? They never go away! Once you've had gay sex, tasted the dick, the cum... it all becomes part of you. Once you've awakened the faggot within... it never sleeps again. You crave ever bigger dicks, ever bigger cummies!

NO HOMO PLZZZ
Not dubs but still

Say "JK faggot Im a girl"

rolling

rollin'

TONIGHT MY/b/ROS WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OP EAT A DICK

Sorry didn't see this post...
Can't do nithing now... Fuck am I gay for doing this ?!?!?

this

This is getting saucy. One of the better ones I've seen in a while

you are about to become one

No you aren't gay for this, you're a faithful op. Now get some dick pics pal

reroll

before we fuck you need to know something. I identify myself as an Apache helicopter-manatee hybrid, so we need to bring plenty of motor oil and fish in order to make me cum into your little chum bucket

Wtf op is gay kek

rerolling

kekd

Thanks for the support

ask for a dickpic,a after he sends one screencap the conversation and "accidentally" send it to the group chat

The whole reason I got into dick in the first place was because I was no good with women. I was scared of them. I was scared of life. I thought that I could never understand them because they're so illogical. But at least I've learned how to like dicks.

Rolling for this guy

Fukk why am I doing this...

say something like "what do you think? do you think i can fit this all up in my mouth until he gives me the cummies?"

rollerino

Because you're secretly gay, and you want b to help you get dick pics because you're not ready to admit to yourself that you want a huge nigger dick in your ass you faggot.

rollin'

Ok op ill help you out here. Say "Give me a pic and we can talk. I was joking about the helicopter thing" And as soon as that happens send your friends the pic and say "I think ------- is gay for me! What a creep"

Op is a gay newfag

Once that is finished say that they should stop being friends with him and proceed to block him

this

rolling

roll

Rolling for
"haha, maybe we can meet up sometime?;)"

Reroll

Durrrr I like to use the word newfagg because yusss durrrrr

this yes

rerolling for this guy

>getting a dairy
>moo

rol

roll

This thread is gold

Spinning

rerolling one last time

I won't scatter your cum to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. For you to plant your roots in me... I want you to cum inside! I won't see you end as ash. You're a diamond!

rerolling for this rerolling guy

this is some good shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES!

winrar
pick one

ask him if you can shit on his chest

one completes the other

reroll

rollin'

Sharpie in pooper dates back to the 17th century on Sup Forums, you did not invent anything

Op died?

K I'm bi now

op got the D