Ask someone with psoriasis anything

Ask someone with psoriasis anything

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Penaten-88601-Creme-Cream-50ml/dp/B001IZ1PKK/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1464814975&sr=8-4&keywords=penaten
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you tried Penaten?

join the club!

Zinsoxide lotion should help

Zincoxide

No I haven't what type of med is it I've tried a prescribed cream works amazing but can't get enough of it to keep it away

amazon.com/Penaten-88601-Creme-Cream-50ml/dp/B001IZ1PKK/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1464814975&sr=8-4&keywords=penaten
helped me a lot

what's up with your skin?

put it on over night and try to out it on while at work/school... wear something that will not react too much on the fat content in the lotion... don't put it on and sit naked on the couch... it will leave white spots... try to wear something while having it on... sorry for my english - I'm drunk

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ?

Your autism is showing

I'm gonna give that a shot thanks user

It's regenerating too fast

This is the leftover after 3 weeks of adding penates to the spots... my arm had bleeding spots and was a mess

*Penaten

I know the feel
>legs are covered
>elbows are pretty bad
>tfw I wear jeans in 90 degree weather because I'm so embarrassed by it

actually your skin needs sunlight... try not to be very stressed... if you give a shit about it, others will too pay not so much attention to it.. tell them the facts that it's from genetics and they will be okay with it

Exactly me too. Have u found anything that helps at all. Like sun helps a ton for me but to embarrassed to be out in the sun like this.

Where does the sun go at night?

How do you deal with the itching? When I have a bad period, it itches so much that my brain turns into a scattering piece of shit, making it hard to do the work I do.

in your yard +6hr

>fact
>genetics
show me

dude we have identical dicks! thats like really gross and weird and interesting at the same time lol

so it's state of the art... it's not clear where it comes from so science claimed it to be genetic disease

I've been on Humira for the last 4.5 years.
have just moved off it and gone onto Cosentyx.
however it's not showing me much love after 3 months.
The scaling is starting to come back
I had nasty itchy legs last night which sucked badly.

exactly. not very scientific.

The FDA approved Otezla. It's a pill, which is amazing because I couldn't take Enbrel shots anymore. Go to your doctor and try and see if your insurance will cover it. I went through hell with my insurance but it ended up going through. Completely changed my life man.

should I do my own research? It's just state of the art

Try everything that could help. If something doesn't help, go to the next med.... try stuff

I haven't found a way to deal with it yet

Pics or it didn't happen

I've been dying to try otezla

add some hydrocortisone (Hydrocortisone in german)

I can only give advise from german products....

Hitler may have killed himself, but why haven't we exterminated the Jews yet?

Fuck that damn autocorrect

wat?

does your penis have any feeling? where's your wheelchair?

Go to your doctor man and see if he can't fight your insurance to cover it. Without insurance it's like $2700 for 60 pills but with it, it's like $40. And they do have free samples, ask him if he or she has any.

I supposedly have "inverse psoriasis" which is just psoriasis on my junk. I had a biopsy taken (fun, let me tell you) and it was said to be contact dermatitis.

That said, they get you using Dovonex? (Calcipotriene?) It's fairly lo side effect and non steroidal. You doing UV therapy at all? UV therapy should help a shitload if you have it that bad.

I wanted to try the uv therapy next

there will be help man... I'm with you and let me tell.. after the first results, you will be happier than ever

Doesn't this shit fuck with your skin though? I was using hydrocortisone based stuff before I switched to something called Daivobet, and it made my skin really thin and brittle sort of

When summer comes around I play slow pitch and so out in the sun a lot for my arms and completely clears up just finding the space or courage to be in the sun without shirt and with shorts

I was using the 0.5% lotion in first place... after that -> Penaten

If the doctor is being a pain in the ass, try tanning. Make sure it's a tanning bed that emits UVB as well (UVB is what destroys the psoriasis, UVA is what gives you a tan). Certain beds like the quick tanning beds only emit UVA and are significantly bad for you.

There's also creams that sensitize you to UVA to be used in conjunction to tanning/uv therapy. I found a couple papers on pubmed that show tanning in beds that emit UVB to be just as effective, though

Any steroidal creams will thin the skin. Just about all psoriasis meds have this side effect.

it runs in my family aswell, my granpa has dino skin, my sister had it on her elbow since like 6 and it recently appeared on my elbow aswell, at 21. I dont know why it took so long.

I've got it when I was 26

i used to have Psoriasis on my forehead and chest, it went away completely after being exposed to the sun in L.A. (I was at the beach everyday for at least 5 hours). I went back home to New Jersey and now I only have some psoriasis left on my scalp which I use Calcipotriene Ointment (.005%). It's heavenly stuff OP, clears it right up. TBH, I think sunlight is a more effective treatment (it made my patches go away completely)