For me 100%

87%

10% for normal people

99% for me

>check em

1 in 9 duuhhh

who cares

Dubs are disabled in random threads

No one will get dubs in this thread, watch.

0% Impossible

ok

i'd say dubs are harder to get than trips

prove me wrong

100 numbers from 00-99
Dubs are:
Probability is 10 in 100 or 1 in 10
Q.E.D Bitches

Dubs-1/10
Trips-1/100
Quads-1/1000
>check em

guess we'll find out?

Apart from this post about 0 percent.

But what about trips, quads, quints etc? Sup Forums doesn't operate with a recurring set of 100 posts. We're currently at 687 million, which makes the odds 11.11111111%.

Then why no dubs by now?

>check em

Trips I assume are numbers like
Right?
Sorry new fag here

moot

In theory, but the post number increase is not constant making it a gamble everytime

1/9

whomever said 1/10 is fuckingretarded.

There are no odds since it's based on how many posts there have been on a board. All of our posts are literally numbered.

So for every 10 posts there is someone who gets dubs. If we start counting from when a previous dubs happened on Sup Forums, it will always be the 10'th post.

So there are no odds for it, you can only try and hope it works, since the number of post pr. minute on Sup Forums is pretty high.

Are you retarded? You don't know how odds work?

This is not correct.

00, 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 are the possible dub combinations. There are ten winning numbers in total out of a possible 100 (00-99).

Therefore, a person's odds of rolling dubs is 1/10

He was counting trips and quads etc. as a dubs too. To get the probability of pure dubs, you'd have to do (1/10)-(1/100)-(1/1000)-(1/10000)... which would tend towards 0.8888... if I'm not wrong. This makes you correct for pure dubs, the other guy correct if you count trips as dubs too.

100%

0/100

wat is dubss?

ANSWER
1 in 9 if you only count pure dubs
1 in 10 if you count trips, quads ect, as dubs too.

Check em OP

/Thread

this

Right here

can i get dubs ?

>this

ofcourse young padawan

are people still scriptfagging? then the odds are more.

Röööööll

thank you, master Yoda

Actually 10/101 you dumb fuck.

You are dumb. Odds would matter only if there was pure chance involved, but posts here are literally dependant on what other people post and how fast, something that doesn't only depend on the selection of numbers you have to start with. Faggotm

50%.

Either you have dubs or you don't

you should become a scienctician!

Its not 1/10. You have to look at the posts per second that changes every second. Lets say there is between 10-25 post every second. Now this would throw of the middle point of dubs for you making it way harder than 1/10 just by luck.

You fkicng moron lol

>fuck

i'll just post 10 message and see how many dubs i get

>1

>2

>3

>4

>5

>6

>7

>8

>9

>10

HI

exactly 1 out of 10, amazing

ho and i counted to 10

Shit son

This

Here's the thing though. The question is "what are the odds of getting dubs?" not "what are the odds of any given post being dubs." To figure that out, you have to factor in the number of people posting at any given time. If you were the only person posting, you'd get dubs once every eleven posts, starting with 00. When factoring in other people posting, your odds are exponentially lower, as you could, in all reality, hit for example 54 eleven times in a row.

what the fuck