Looking for people to play with on a minecraft server

Looking for people to play with on a minecraft server.
We are playing on BETA 1.7.3, so you will have to select that version under edit profile.
People from Sup Forums have helped make "Good niggers'ville" and we are looking to expand
IP: 97.82.95.136
NO SPICS/ARABS/NIGGERS/JEWS Allowed. [City Rules]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Select Edit profile and then select these settings to be able to join.

we had a steady rate of 8 people last night, dont be niggers and join, my picture is what urs needs to look like to be able to join

ok

lol im in

lol good1

I really want to play a small survival on the newest patch of the game. OP make a server with the new version and I'm in.

>NO SPICS/ARABS/NIGGERS/JEWS Allowed.
thanks to your racism, I won't be playing with you. I'm out you piece of shit.

what's new in the patch? I haven't played minecraft in several years.

newfag

The gameplay is different and much harder because of the way attacking works. It's called "the combat patch". Play a hardcore survival on it real quick and see if you like it. Super difficult.

fuck of nigger

Faggot

fuck off you nigger.

T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

>taking the bait this hard up your boipussies

kek

maybe if we get bored of the current patch
WE GOT 9 PEOPLE BOYS KEEP COMING

Connection times out, updtate to 1.8.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY WHEAT YOU FAGGOT

fuck 1.8 we staying on 1.7.3 with 9 people

NIGGERS, DONT TOUCH MY STUFF

I got banned for roleplaying a nigger and punching someone. wow

I got banned for being punch by some faggot roleplaying as a nigger. wow

alright OP, i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

JOIN NIGGERS, BUT DONT ACTUALLY BE A NIGGER, NO NIGGERS ALLOWED IN GOODNIGGER VILLE WE GOT 10 PEOPLE

samefag

Everyone on post your confessions in the goodniggersville church!

spleef arena is looking good

NO GIRLS ALLOWED

its US/EASTCOAST, 11 PEOPLE ON
fuck u, GOODNIGGER VILLE SAYS NO FAGGOTS

dummy head.

No need to get vulgar, friend.

>rolling Sup Forums, see a confy and pic
>"-Wow, nostalgic, let me in and help t- ..."
>NO SPICS/ARABS/NIGGERS/JEWS Allowed
>close the thread

that means ur one of them, haha too bad u cant play

can i play? i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song: