If you are 17 and you've raped a little kid how much trouble can you get in?

If you are 17 and you've raped a little kid how much trouble can you get in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the age of consent in your state since that's who's gonna be handling the crime

OP...

State laws, read them

also greentext it

depends. are you 17?

obey dubs OP

Well it's a 5 yr old girl .

Your ass is grass OP. Definitely on the sex offender registry. You'll never get a job and you'll likely live out the rest of your days a strung out methhead hobo.

Your ass is grass OP. Definitely on the sex offender registry. You'll never get a job and you'll likely spend the rest of your days ass a strung out methhead hobo

Start spreading that ass now OP! Get it as wide as you can before meeting Jamal!

Your ass is grass OP. Definitely on the sex offender registry. You'll never get a job and you'll likely spend the rest of your days ass a strung out methhead hobo

Never gets old

bring her to the philippines and wait till shes 12

>Your ass is grass OP. Definitely on the sex offender registry. You'll never get a job and you'll likely spend the rest of your days ass a strung out methhead hobo

you can get tried as an adult when you're as young as 7-8 years old, and rape generally has a multi-decade sentence. you're looking at 20-50 years in federal prison, OP

>male feminism
kekd

is OP kill?

I'd kill myself before I go to jail.

I'm 12 and what is this?

you should kill yourself before raping a child, too.

Why.

Well was nice knowing you OP. Still a fag

isn't it obvious? raping a child does nothing but damage the child, its family, and any friends or significant others they may have. anyone who would rape a child would do the world a favor by killing themselves. the world is better off without trash like pedophiles

Do it
Post webm

listen man i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner) not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit. she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school. 
once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch? 
this was the song:
 youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

That's exactly what anyone thinks about any adult who even has a mere romantic with a girl who's a fucking second under the age of 18. A 5 year old? Sure, cruicify him. A 15 year old should be fair game though

stop trying patholigize reproductively valid behavior. Love is a basic concept. Even a 5 year old can understand love/sex. The real damage to the child is from socially constructed "mental damage" you you keep insisting must have happened to a child

romantic relationship***

A lot. What kind of retard are you?

You'll go to hell for a start

I'm not in love with the child,im just really frustrated with life. I've been thinking about doing things to kids allot There's nothing dividing my yard from my neighbor's where there kids play all the time. Sometimes I think about killing them and other times I think about rape I don't know why.

Luke 17:2
It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

No...5 year olds are not yet capable of understanding sex and there is a difference between love and sex. Besides, he specifically said "rape"

have you ever met a 15 year old? they have a concept of love and sex, but are so easily manipulated by a real adult that it's laughable. a 15 year old dating an 18-19 year old is questionable, but understandable in many cases. but a 15 year old dating someone 5-10+ years older than them is fucking ridiculous. the age of consent is there for a reason; children can't be trusted to make decisions that effect them long term because they're too insufficiently developed psychologically. there's no doubt that a 15 year old would be less effected by having sex with a real adult than a 5 year old, but things don't exist in a vacuum.
troll harder, faggot. no one is dumb enough to say that with a straight face irl

i'll see you in the void called nothingness when we're finished living life, you following a government driven moral compass, me following my immoral skewed visionary

>government driven moral compass
people have been against fucking children for pretty much all of time. kids can't produce viable offspring, so evolutionarily speaking fucking a child is pointless.

I have met 18 year olds and 25 year olds that are easily manipulated into sex. To draw a line at 18 is arbitrary. There are 5 year olds that are better at resisting men's advances than 30 year olds. The whole idea of "consent" is made up to put men in prison to help justify higher taxes. The human brain is developed fully at the age of 9

Your ass is grass OP. Definitely on the sex offender registry. You'll never get a job and you'll likely live out the rest of your days a strung out methhead hobo.

What do you think about kids consenting to gender reassignment? Either hormones or surgery.

Pedophilia was a very common thing in ancient greek and roman culture
also
>myans
>egyptians
>amazonians
>literally any other indigenous tribe, some still existing today

Rape? Penetration? The worst kind. In most states, you can get twenty-five years for individual crimes, and they can easily trump up extra charges, like grooming, individual sexual events, etc.

yeah dude you need to seek help before you hurt someone or yourself. dont ruin a family and the kids life just because you have internal demons. or just jump off a cliff, shit happens.

Joke's on you. Your Life will only get worse anyways!

What you do is tell everyone that you're way into scat and butt stuff and that, if you had raped her, you would have definitely done anal. To prove how much you like it, make a video of you fapping with your own loose stool as lube.
This should definitely work.

Jesus ya id think 40-life. Especially if you injured them physically. Fuckin psychopath.

Yeah that's just wrong.

Anti pedophilia is relatively new. I don't want to for for nor against it, but just know that it isn't natural to be disgusted by it like everyone seems to say. This is also referring to children ~age 9 and up when physical traits begin to spark but innocence is still fill force - probably the epitome of a desirable mate.

Seek help

the same reasoning applies. a huge chunk of children who express gender dysphoria go on to not identify as trans. if it's a persistent issue from the ages of like 8 through just before puberty, i could understand them being put on puberty-halting drugs. but a lot of trans activists are fucking insane about "let da children transition"
if someone is easily manipulated at 30, it's a result of a character flaw or stupidity and not a lack of proper brain development. the line at 18 is, indeed, arbitrary. same thing with drinking at 21, or enlisting at 17. a line has to be drawn somewhere, and to me setting that line at around the time someone finishes k-12 is better than nothing.

depends if it's consensual or not

That won't do anything .

i was molested between 5 and 10 years old. loved every minute of it. even used to initiate it.

Kids are educated, civilly, because they retain information better and are more malleable.

This is considered a good thing.

Introducing them to sex early can simply teach them to understand and be comfortable with sexuality and pleasure.

Alas, most have disregarded what I've said right now because of a sociological fear of the idea of children experiencing sexual pleasure.

>Raped
>Kid
>How much trouble?
Enough to be fucked in the ass by niggers in the shower room.

Yes this exactly.

The United States Government seeks to patholigize reproductively valid behavior in order to justify higher tax revenue from the public. Jails need filled to justified inflated jailer wages and with crime at a all-time low, the federal government has set to increase jail penalties on adult-child sexual relations. Love and consent is a basic concept that even a five year old can understand fully. All the “mental damage” done to a child in a non-violent adult-child relationship is socially constructed and is formed by the public who keep insisting that the child must have serious psychological issues from engaging in sexual relations at an early age. The very extreme version of this is when a man views one image of a pubescent 11 year old masturbating that she took herself and is sent to jail for 20 years in federal prison because “everytime he viewed the image he mentally hurt the ‘victim’ “ which we all know is bullshit because the victim did not even know the image is being viewed.

i like how so many thread with the "post in this thread or x will happen to you!" and people flock to that shit like their life depends on it.

But theyre willing to have a progressively worse life for this image just because its semi inconvenient.

>Rape

Or maybe, since this isn't a roll thread or a name my x or a ylyl, but an actual discussion, those kids aren't here right now.

Also, why does a line need to be drawn? Everything should be fine in moderation. Children are allowed to act, to work, to go through exhausting training regimens, and many of those things can be traumatic and illness-inducing for those kids, if it happens too much, or for too long at each interval. That's why laws restrict the timing for acting and working and such. Take it in strides, and kids can do anything.

I'd leave the child actor bit out next time. Not too many of them that didn't grow up to be a fucking mess.

I think humanity loves to hate itself. That is why child-adult sexual relations are illegal. Chimpanzees and Bonobos our closest relatives comely engage in child-adult sex relations and it helps build stronger bonds.

that user is 17 in his hearth

All the “mental damage” done to a child in a non-violent adult-child relationship is socially constructed and is formed by the public who tenaciously and violently keep insisting that the child must have serious psychological issues from engaging in sexual relations that that insisting actually causes real damage. The whole idea of a months sometimes years long court processes with lawyers and police that make everything so serious and stressful for a child and force them to testify all over a sex positive event that took place in a 15 minute time frame is by definition traumatic. Much more traumatic than consensual sex.

Make the consequence a dead mother and I'll bet we could get some much-needed bans out of an image like that.

True, but that was partially my point. When rules were followed and the kids were allowed to do their own things, they were generally fine. Mara Wilson, was allowed to quit when she wanted for instance, is completely fine and sane. I disagree with her on a number of issues, but that's neither here nor there.

McCauley Culkin was overworked and drugged, and he turned out weird as hell.

As long as the rules are designed to protect the actual child from actual harm, things will make more sense and be much fairer overall.

It's the same with humans. It was protestant religious zealots and politicians pandering for votes that led us to today's laws.

Honestly, it's like the state wants to have full influence on the children to push whatever garbage is in season into their developing minds.

That comic remids me of my first trip.

Preaching to the choir, Sup Forumsro. I'm Still say child actors should be left out of the argument as they are almost always fucked up as adults.

dis nigga kek

see
Also, what the pic failed to mention is that your mother will die in her sleep.

When İ was 5 İ used to have sexual fantasies so take your ass out of your mouth. İ'm not sure how many other children had a similar horny childhood since they were a toddler as well, but İ mean if one could understand it, so could more.

>Not a pedophile
>Not the guy you replied to
>Not OP

I'm 8 fucking ban me

We all did, m8. It's natural. Honestly, the reason it's illegal is the same reason shit like weed is illegal. Easy prey for political righteousness and once all these organizations get funded and have assholes on salary, they take on a life of their own. It's injustice turned into a for profit business. Once people are getting paid to do something, they will try to justify whatever it is at all costs by spreading misinformation.

without misinformation we wouldn't have half the government, enforcement, and punitive system we have.

Again... preaching to the choir, fellow Sup Forumsack.

i responded to the wrong comment

As a 17 year old that has raped multiple, not that much

I'm still gonna preach the truth.

look at this retard right here, human trash

That's just because you're fucking weird. It's also not molestation if you like it anyway fucktard.

I'm underage!

Not enough

hopefully a lot...

If I was to rob a bank or kill a man and go to jail I would be fine in jail.
But a child rapist that goes to jail basically has a death sentence. The other inmates will beat the shit out of you on a constant basis. It's one thing to rape a woman but when you rape a child you have crossed a line to the point where even the quadruple murderer thinks you are the scum of the earth.
Don't do it you fucking freak

Welcome newfriends! Consider lurking more before you post :^)

I'm pretty sure that's the joke, friend.

You would be tried as an adult.

Joar?

You'll ride the lightning

I know it's wrong and evil. I'm just so frustrated with life I've been thinking of raping/killing kids allot. I feel I have no future , I want to kill myself but this is way to force myself into it.

Don't try to justify it, nigger. Felons are just thugs. The reason kid diddlers have a hard time in prison is because they aren't real criminals. They aren't some 200lb street wise dope dealer or anything like that. They're usually just regular joes in the wrong time and place in history.

Honestly, if you've ever been in prison, you know they don't need an excuse to whip your ass, but that's just something for them to rationalize and feel good about. Don't try to make it seem reasonable, it's all barbarism. Killing someone is a million times worse than playing patty-cake naked or taking a picture with a nip slip and showing the wrong faggot.

OP is in trouble...

Finding a child attractive is a severe and dangerous mental disorder, its a disorder because the child has no ability to reproduce and you are so fucked up to the point where your mind has gone against instinct and has chosen to attempt reproduction with someone who can't reproduce

Most 13 year olds can procreate

Lmao no they can't you fucking autist

They arent smart either, they are illegal to have sex with because they are easy and have no idea what they are getting into

You're a fucking idiot in denial you fucking pedofile

Last I checked, girls being ovulating and can achieve pregnancy around 10-12 years old, so try again.

It's actually completely natural to be attracted to "kids" You can't argue that it's against nature at all.

I guess that shows what you know. the youngest mother on record was 5 years old, fool.

Most kids start their menstural cycle at 10, look it up

Did you even attend sex ed?