Hi Sup Forumsros I need all pics, gifs or webms where animals get killed or seriously damaged

Hi Sup Forumsros I need all pics, gifs or webms where animals get killed or seriously damaged

MODS mods what the frick illegal content rule breaking

MODS!

Medic!

kek thats a magic bullet. those things suck so much ass

Shut up kid.

That's more funny than it is sick in my honest opinion.

Shhhhh please leave edgy faggot.

Mods!! You're a faggot for enjoying watching animal cruelty

>Everybody who doesn't share my pussy-shit sensibilities is edgy
This is basically Sup Forums nowadays. OP it's nice to see some fucked-up shit every once in awhile (you know, that doesn't include traps/loli/cuckolds).

Sup Forums isn't what it was...
>Here's OP

You guys should leave Sup Forums then. We don't welcome your kind anymore.

like this?

Just like that! Love you

Holy fuck you are mentally retarded.

As if we're going to listen to an effeminate pussy like you. Funny. I think we'll stay. Hell, maybe on my days when I have nothing to do I'll just sit on Sup Forums and spam animal gore all day.

second

You have to be truly degenerate to find animal cruelty funny. Fucking sick bastards!

Cry moar

"Hurr durr I'm so edgy"

You sick fuck, go shoot yourself or something.

"Hurr durr I'm not a pussy everyone is just edgier than me"

Mods mods mods

no ones crying, we are laughing at how you have serious mental health issues and will go no where in life probably ending up killing yourself. Have fun looking at your animal gore buddy!

All those newfags that cant handle this shit
Go make some memes on 9fag, whiteknight queers.

But it's obvious you aren't laughing because you're so upset over a stupid animal. Seriously, you aren't gradeschool anymore why the fuck do you care?

How was prom?

This won't affect me until you post a sound version. You guys have no idea how to influence emotions...

>muh safe bubble >:'(

kill yourself, seriously.

>Underage drinking
>Hot gf
>Great fuck afterwards
Pretty good I guess. You need to realize that the love for violence is an innately human attribute. Not all people who enjoy violence and gore are twisted sociopaths. They're just more in tune with their aggressive instincts, just like people who fuck more are more in tune with their reproductive instincts. You have some serious growing-up to do if you judge people who like violence.

i dont really care for the animals lives, ive killed plenty of rabbits and birds from hunting. I just find it funny how harming and abusing animals is entertaining to you.

>We don't welcome your kind anymore.
>WE.
yeah mate, sure, whatever you say, as if Sup Forums was a legion or something, please get out of this board and jump off a building.

It WAS in human nature to like violence. Humans have progressed from beating each other with rocks and having to kill wild animals for survival. Unless your a nigger or live in the fucking wilderness then your fucked in the head

This derailed huh.

You just said it's still in human nature, such as tribes, also, instincts are never forgoten by the brain, i dont enjoy this but your logic is just plain retarded.

KEK.

You can't be this retarded. Violence and aggression is still a HUGE part of the human psyche that controls our behavior. Look how mad you got. You probably wish violence would be committed against people like me. You are literally no better just because you have a soft spot for animals. Just kill yourself.

Hi Sup Forumsros I need all pics, gifs or webms where animals get killed or seriously damaged? Gay way to say scat thread

What's the difference if you're killing them? So your moral system is different. I bet if it hadn't been hardwired into you that torturing animals is wrong, you'd probably enjoy it yourself.