Okay Sup Forums- britbong here, my gf just got offered a full scholarship to a university in texas

Okay Sup Forums- britbong here, my gf just got offered a full scholarship to a university in texas.
Ill probably be moving with her, what should i expect from redneck central?

UT is in Austin, which is libtard central of Texas. Lots of people are moving there from California. Too many damn commies, but culture is good there. Good food, music (SXSW), and beer. Get to enjoy the freedoms of the Great State of Texas while living with a politically and culturally diverse population. Getting expensive and crowded there, though.

Also UT is a great school, especially for engineering and shit. Lots of tech startups popping up in Austin.

Also pic related

Oh, just noticed you said "a university in Texas" and not "University of Texas". Lol good luck, depends on what part of the state. Texas is huge.

Lamar
Think its on the lower east side of texas

The best way to get a free shopping for the sake the best way to get a free shopping for the sake the best way to get a free shopping

What visa can you get?

Hot n humid. Almost Louisiana. Enjoy your hurricanes and black people. At least you can get to New Orleans easy for Mardi Gras

student visa but then i was thinking of just getting a proper work visa to live there.

You are sorely mistaken if you think Texas is the redneck capitol

And guns. You can carry on public university campuses now in Texas. Enjoy all that freedom.

its less redneck than you think it is. which university?

to be honest i dont enjoy hurricanes or black people.
I live in a city where less than 0.1% the people are black

Beaumont isn't s bad town

I'd say it is. Appalachia is more hillbilly than redneck.

i live 15 minutes from lamar ayy whats up

>work visa
I would advise you to do a little more research.

There's lots of people there still that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina

Lamar?
sorry ive literally only got stereotypes from media to go off

Shut up you fucking cuck

>>USA
>>Simply Getting a visa

Pick one.

Texas women are fine. You will be tempted, oh yes. And don't expect some quaint British style reserve; they will tell you they just love your accent and before you know it, you're exchanging bodily fluids. Could be trouble brewing for you and your SO.

"Redneck central" Yeah, there is a lot of tejanos and mexicans.

"Probably be moving with her'

I'd check on that. She probably wants to get poled by the lacrosse team without your skinny ass in tow