CLIPPING TRUMP DISS

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHXkQBzFJU
Really pisses me off. What a waste of a fine instrumental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anarchy is being a liberal shill these days

Splendor and Misery is my aoty, but this is absolute trash. Trump is a fuck, but that diss is a cringefest.

thats it im voting 4 trump

Will trumptards never be not triggered?

aw are you triggered? ;__;

>voting
>2016

I hate trump almost as much as I hate clinton. so you can fuck off with that "You don't like this major party so you must like the other!" fallacy. Clipping has promised in the past to keep their lyrics vague (a great decision), and right here they broke that promise.
>wasting your right to a voice in who runs your country
idiot. Also read my other reply.

Literally 0 (zero) of the statements made on this song are true. Trump's going to win and all the liberals know it, that's why they're trying their "best" to stop him right now.

triggered

triggered

not an argument

p good song though, don't even care that the lyrics are preaching to the choir

Why are you trying to dictate what an artist can say in their music?

I don't know where you live but I haven't seen any trump supporters outside of the Pennsylvania boondocks my parents live in (and also facebook)

all of us are keeping our votes private
come election time we are gonna go the polls and vote for trump
no point in being an Idiot and go around telling ppl who we are gonna support.
Believe it or not

even if trump wins the popular vote, it is next to impossible at this point for him to win the electoral in FL, OH, IN, etc.

>being an Idiot and go around telling ppl who we are gonna support.
if you have to keep who you're voting for a secret, don't pretend like that is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

What will you do if he loses

Liberals are such filth

same thing I do everyday
go to school,work and shitpost on Sup Forums
even if he wins nothing will change, but If i can be apart of the greatest fuck you in history then why not?

Just curious as I've seen people claim they're gonna start a militia and go full sovereign citizen. Just seeing if you're a loon or nah

>Thinks voting for Trump is the greatest fuck you in history
lol

Hell even a Brexit vote is more of a fuck you then voting for Trump. Trump won't get anything done.

>greatest fuck you in history
I bet you also think gamergate was a good idea

its a great fuck you to all the bernie loving faggot sjws, the spics, the muslims, and the niggers

nah thats stupid over an elelction
brexit was cool no doubt. but all this anti-trump shit the media has been spewing for the last couple months would be a great fuck you if he proved they don't mean shit. same with the musicians making these songs
idk much about gamergate but the whole thing seemed stupid. wasn't about some gamer girl fucking guys for reviews idk?
did anything happen out of it

Whoa man those are some edgy words

i'm gonna go ahead and ignore the fact that you think posting youtube videos as a response is indefensibly lame. but what exactly does that have to say as a response to what i posted?

>did anything happen out of it
The Alt Right gained a voice, that's about it

I thought it was fine, your all just taking it a little more serious than Trump is taking the presidency.

Not surprising. They did a song about Ferguson and that "hands up don't shoot" shit before any real details came out.

Brexit is literally just Britain destroying its own economy for no reason

Lol, Bernie faggots love Trump cause of "muh establishment", the only reason Trump did a lot better than Bernie is because of his strengths with the over 65 crowd.

I don't support trump but the "u hab du bote for killary :^DDDD" makes me furious.

Like, she is pure god damn evil, and liberals are perfectly comfortable voting her in with ZERO contingency plan. There isn't even a sentiment of "well she's not great, but vote her in anyway and we will fix the democratic party after that" it's just this delusional backslide to I'M WITH HER

fucking libcucks

What's with the Canadian anthem at the end?

i will vote for Hillary purely because i want to see the absolute salt mine and tears on the internet the day trump loses.
both are ruling class psychopaths anyway but i can't wait for the eventual 12 "the election was rigged" posts a day on every board.
it'll be a good day to laugh at the true cucks on the internet.

t.16 year old

Fucking pathetic

Voting for a genuine war monger and racist because the media told you so

What a bunch of drones

So disliking trump is the same as voting for Hillary? Aight man, cool.

Also Trump has the vocabulary of a thirteen year old, a history of bad business decisions and has literally bragged about abusing women. He is objectively worse than Hillary desu

>So disliking trump is the same as voting for Hillary?
effectively, yes

>There isn't even a sentiment of "well she's not great, but vote her in anyway and we will fix the democratic party after that"
What the fuck are you talking about
Very few people actaully support her. Everyone is just voting for her because every other candidate is even worse.
But of course you only see all the "im with her" shit in your Sup Forums safe space

>Voting for a genuine war monger and racist because the media told you so
but the media didnt tell enybody to vote for trump

Are you kidding me? People in real life are overjoyed to vote for her, especially women. Of course I have friends on facebook who vocalize that they aren't thrilled about "having" to vote for her, but overwhelmingly the narrative has gone from "we have to vote for her despite her being horrible" to "she's not that bad" to "she's great! look at how much stuff she deals with!"

I think this is kind of true. It seems as though the worse Trump gets and the more his campaign implodes, Clinton ends up looking infinitely better by comparison. It's not that she has changed much, it's that he's perceived to have gotten worse.

I was rooting for brexit because I wanted to see the people of britain suffer

I think it's just idiots who only care about politics to virtue signal who are drinking the Koolaid, because they are reflecting what the media says and the media has slowly made her into a saint. Unfortunately the idiots are corralled into voting because the media tells them that if you don't vote then you are a bad person.

Clinton only aesthetically seems better, sex scandals are easy to understand, how bombing innocent people is bad even if you kill terrorists is bad is a little more complicated.

>he has to "pick a side"

american politics are so cucked

No, it's Britain taking charge of itself. We always recover from the darts put in our back. Pull the lion's tail and it willl bite your head off.

Eurocuck detected.

Fuck your "one side or the other" mentality, it's the cancer of society.

that being said, i am voting for killary but only ironically. I know she's going to be a shitty president, and you'll never see me defend her. we really don't need any sort of "change" that trump could realistically provide.

Trump has way more than just sex scandals. And there's the general incompetence of his entire campaign. Like, Hillary is a standard neoliberal warmonger politician consistent with the last 20 years of presidents. Trump is like, a weird accident. He makes strange decisions that don't seem to pay off, and often ignores political strategy 101.

and to put this into perspective, i would've probably voted for Cruz had he won the nomination.

Trump is irrelevant. He won't win the election anyway.

As a eurofag i just can't wait to sit back and watch as people slowly start to realize exactly how dangerous Hillary is.

I don't see her as being anymore dangerous than Obama or Bush or Bill.

"I'll move to canada if trump gets elected because I can't handle different opinions"

i hope ppl do move to canada
more job opportunities for us

If the different opinions take away your human rights, then they aren't just "different opinions"

and i can't wait till you realize how wrong you are.

this is literally what people said about obama

>lets get rid of those rapefugee sandnigger terrorists. MAGA

>hillary is terrible, she wants to bomb terrorists.

i love how consistent Sup Forums is

Go fuck yourself cuck

wow these guys are really controversial and counter culture. very risky move

Contrary to your presumption of cuckhood people who care about human rights usually have a better standard of living.

>everyone I disagree with visits Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is one person

>reading comprehension

Watch the video faggot

>No, it's Britain taking charge of itself.
holy shit people actually believe this. Now they have a literally retarded pm. I'm from a middle european country and currently studying in the UK and this country is a literal junkyard. I have traveled a lot around Europe but in no country did I encounter such a high concentration of actual stupid people. Every other international person i talked to about it said the UK is an absolute trashplace. I blame it on the small gene pool cause that also explains why every fucking person looks the same like holy fuck what the fuck is wrong with the faces in this place, everyone is ugly as fuck women have those weird squishy faces and they all wear the same clothes. googled it once and as soon as I typed "why are british" Google gave me "why are british people so ugly". The infrastructure is a joke and instead of fixing it they vote to get out of the EU and they actually think they took their country back fuck me. The pound is so fucked that living here has become extremely affordable now, being a foreigner in the uk has never been so cheap and they actually think they took their country back. The best part is that politicians are completely childish bastards and now Juncker and co are trying their hardest to make being a eu member as advantageous as possible. Last month I walked through a city and some old charity hag came up to me and asked for donations for starving children in the uk, they've got starving children and call themselves a first world country holy crap. Spoke to a dude last time in the pub and he told me he didn't even have sex education because he went to a catholic school with a highly orthodox director and he banned it, how is this a first world country jesus christ. Shit I could rant about this country for weeks it has so much shit to rant about.
Now if the Scots would get their independence bruh that would be a real "taking your country back" , fucking English cunts.

Not liking trump is fine, he's not a good dude. But liking and supporting Hillary is as bad.
Third party or bust. not even amerifat, but you either vote trump to fuck over the system or third party to show your discontent.

wtf i hate clipping. now

p gud

>Third party in a country that uses first past the post

Holy shit you're retarded .

Entertaining writing, buddy.

>what is protest voting?

>voting for a corrupted criminal cunt because its 2016 duuh XD

Something ineffective.

it is when you're too stupid to utilize it.